This is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/owenfreeman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully they're sailing away from america.

If only the refugees were atractive and fertile women

Or dead.

This.
But really this.

Also if the usa is so fucking terrible and racist and omg full of white meanies why are all these freeloading fucks on a boat headed here?

Yes this continent has apparently become another dump for ZOGs disposable human waste. The third world has been filled to capacity apparently. No harm in sending them here.

But it's a lie, and they don't allow White immigration to the USA - These aliens come here and go right to the Social Security office and get free medical and cash benefits. They have zero education or income but shit babies out by the dozen. They can't speak the language and have no backup of safety plan other than welfare. Who the fuck thinks that it's a good idea to fill America with these people? Just because we are a successful Nation does not mean we owe these aliens a living. Go fucking back, browns.

Are they trying to sneak past enemy forces in order to block their escape their escape routes?

What a powerfull massage, i cant undearstand how people still be racist after seeing this

some day, these people will pay for besmirching my culture

History shows they won't.

It sure ended great for locals.

>running away like cowards for gibs in a country build by the blood and sweat of central europeans for their children to live a better life

Remember boise the middle east was once the crandle of civilization full of amazing things, wealth and history that may be older then we know.

And look how the middle east have fallen today, filled with poverty, insanity and shit.

>boat people
yeah nah fuck off

lemme help you seeing those illegals better
huehuehuehue

>This is deep

America is done.

>middle east was once the crandle of civilization

When wrong people rule.

IRL they would have burnt that flag already.

>Remember boise the middle east was once the crandle of civilization full of amazing things
until arabs invaded

>from syria to america

they have strong arms i give them that

Seriously.

If we took in every person on Earth whose standard of living was lower than that of the average American, we'd be fucked in less than a year.

I'm sold, Schlomo.

I'll take a half dozen refugees, please.

>rowing away from the mainland
I'm fine with this, also love the numales staying put while women are rowing, so utterly pathetic.

Refugees are coming to kill and claim the land as their own?

il be waiting on the beach with an mg42

Why the hell is the Muslim woman posing as George Washington?

Muslim women in America only get oppressed by their fucking family not by anybody else.

that shit made me racist against islam

What do you think the poem that was added to the Statue of Liberty was about? Its about giving America all of the trash of the world.

why can't we have them as slaves?
forgot again.

Finally someone decides to post the original. Why'd you edit the Ben Garrison tag out user?

paste the nigger head over everyone else and you nailed it

Does someone really want to be American?

You mean the water below them?

Why is it always Muslim women? Because their jihadi cloth or whatever the hell its called is visible? I've lived in California for over 31 years and I didn't see a muslim woman until 2006. Now they control sections of parts of my old town neighborhood.

It should be all white men rowing, and a kike is standing up holding a gun to their heads while a bunch of male niggers smack their lips in the back of the boat at a chained up white woman.
That is, assuming you'd want an accurate portrayal of CURRENT YEAR America.

Reminder that Washington crossed the Delaware to conduct a surprise attack.

During Christmas no less.

Posted it the same way I stole it, no tag was there even back then.

not as deep as the ocean they are about to drown in

Fpbp

it might of been deep if it wasn't spammed for the last month by faggot shills like op. I mean really why even.bother

It's the Muzzie version of "Red October"! Their most advanced sub as it only needs to fill one ballast tank and it can dive to the bottom of the ocean and stay down there forever!

Sadly, the depiction is not accurate as the grown men are not wearing all the life-jackets.

>women and children
>women rowing
>woman leading the mulsim ship
God I hate the smug delusion of liberals

this is even deeper

twitter.com/owenfreeman

Is Voldemort holding the flag?

It actually makes sense considering they're rowing backwards.

You should always attribute works to the original authors user. Its bad form to take credit for things you didn't work on.

jigodie de shill ce esti

If only it could be another kind of deep.
Deep under the sea with drowned shitskins that is

dont you see them?

The men in the original artwork were fighting a war.. so what that picture says, the bitches are in charge of Islamic terrorism by breeding refugees who will take over this country by force.

its not deep enough. they cant drown on shallow water

>minorities
>caring about America
Pick one