Brannon fired from Breitbart

Sloppy Steve was so close to building an America centred around the 14 Words. How did he ever fuck up this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-twilight-of-bannonism/
archive.is/929wm
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-steve-bannon-the-kingmaker/
archive.is/M4MId
breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/09/erotic-shop-owner-behind-9-year-old-drag-queen-model-people-criticizing-us-real-monsters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His kike-masters probably dropped him some time ago user

Fucked over daddy trump for his own interests.
career in ruins.

He wasnt fired you silly cunt

He trusted Jews.

Divide and conquer schemes from the Establishment

Donald is charismatic and forceful but he is not a strategic or thinking force in the movement

The sewers from Washington fueled by corporate interests infiltrated his closest family little by little, specially at the last leg of the campaign

All they had to do is separate the stategist from the Don, they did, and now they're slowly taking over this Administration so that everything stays the same.

I mean, it was predictable. Trump voters must have known this was a higly likely scenario before they voted him into office, right?

Unironically t\his.

Sup Forums is always right.

He is a Jew

He forgot who's the real president

Oh sweetie

Bannon is much more /ourguy/ than Trump ever was. It was sad to see Sup Forums bail on Bannon so quickly.

How does Drumpf cause the downfall of so many people? I don't even like him anymore but I still really admire his ability to put what seems to be a curse on every one of his critics.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

He actually believes this!

Pretty sure it's primarily redditards and stormfags that hate bannon, he gets some support but a lot of people are shouted down when they do

Are you telling me you STILL 'think' the Trump Administration governs for the american people?

Fuck off boomer.

Trump had to decide between white america & steve bannon or jewish agenda and ivanka/jared. It was an easy decision, goyim, that I can tell.

The trips have spoken
And they say "this guy's a fag^"

>close to building an America centred around the 14 Words
Yeah the Georgetown/Harvard Goldman Sach's, Global Warming Biosphere, Hollywood Producer who took over Breitbart was actually on your side.

How naive can you be, you stinking abbo? Don't you think the timing is at all coincidental?

He still hosts breitbart news show on SiriusXM every morning

why was he fired to begin with?

too many jews?

did he not play well with the other jews?

since he got kicked i'd assume the real powerful/backstabbing jews succeeded ...

once again its all about the jew ...

What? Bannon is a literal retard with his head way up his ass. Bannonism is a cult, Trumpism is a movement.

Breitbart is shit and anyone who wrote for it is shit

You mean that cuck #DacaDonald? Get bent you fucking nigger. Sloppy Steve might shill for Israel but at least he wouldn't do (((that)))

I loathe Dreher, but I think his post-mortem is accurate.
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-twilight-of-bannonism/
archive.is/929wm
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-steve-bannon-the-kingmaker/
archive.is/M4MId

>The truth is that Bannon was never the mastermind he was given credit for. As a skillful publicist, he played up and perpetuated the mythology about him, which conveniently fed the media’s confirmation bias. But as a sloppy and narcissistic advisor, his downfall was probably only a matter of time.

The problem with Bannon is that he tried to be the power behind the throne, a self-promoter, and do all of this without friends. His self-immolation is a function of time given that poor strategy.

Bannon was fired for being a drunkard faggot loser. Him and Trump are both Zionists.

Only the conservative ones and Never Trumpers. Liberals feed off his attention and Trump's too much of an imbecile to realise it.

What planet are you living on putting Steve in the same camp as Jivanka? Are you retarded? They were at eachother's throats the whole time until Daca boi Donald sided with the juden

breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/09/erotic-shop-owner-behind-9-year-old-drag-queen-model-people-criticizing-us-real-monsters/

>Donald is charismatic and forceful but he is not a strategic or thinking force in the movement

meaning, he's an idiot

Yeah, but he's literally /ourretard/.

This. I had a feeling there’d be a good couple of years and then back to business as usual

wash yourself, you reek of reddit

Get the fuck out of here Spain, the Simpson already showed him becoming president then Hillary followed afterwards by the fall of America. Shit is going to go south midway 2018 for the global economy that are going to make 2008 look like a cakewalk.

hurrdurr I'm a nat-soc look at me, my hero was a meth addict hurrrr

sounds conclusive - not even joking.

hey remember when Breitbart had a guy who's primary concerns were his ego and black dick writing for them?

>73 years
>still mad about hitler

I’ve always loved his hair and clothing

slobby stebe dum make murica great he no big maga man he big dummeh n BASED god empror will make all shillers pay for it

>73 years
>still clinging to hope

lol This guy was the """""""brains"""""""" behind Trump's political success. I imagine we'll be seeing Trump on the white house lawn masterbaiting while eating his own shit soon enough.

can i get a clear explanation to this bannon thing instead of a bunch of shills talking jewish conspiracies? thanks.

He nearly won desu. And is now being destroyed for it.

He was to greedy and didn't played his card right.

he is a scumbag nothing more, nothing less. He didn't want to make america great, he wanted to make himself great.

Anyone who does not love this man will be left behind on the newly Great America, but in your case that does not change much.

>Roy Moore was his undoing
This is just the after math.
>Trump already beat the establishment that took Steve down.
Bannnon has been reminded he is a nobody

How about me spelling his name wrong in the OP

What a faggot

Proof?

Nobody likes a traitor. You’re right, though; his reading list suggests that he’s /ourguy/ in ways Trump never could be.

By being a zionist.