Why don't you have a muslim gf yet?

Why don't you have a muslim gf yet?

They are loyal, caring, trustworthy, honorable and will never betray you. Just perfect.

never betray you
dude
they're women
have you actually met one ?

I can do better than fat, ugly, dumb subhuman

Yeah, until you hear the ticking. And then it's too late.

What if they know you can’t beat them? How loyal will they be?

On average still more loyal than a non-virgin western girl.

My girlfriend is a Muslim medical student and she loves the shit out of me. I’m her first boyfriend and I don’t imagine her ever cheating or wanting to leave unless i become neet or something

They're noisy and they nag alot
They give me headaches

Hi, Abu Hajaar.

Doubtful

this guy is been shareblue for a while keeps on posting date muslim girls. fuck off dude.

where are the moderators?

>Why don't you have a muslim gf yet?

Looks like you never met a muslim girl autistic subhuman.
Their fathers wont allow them to have relationships with non muslims.

They become fat babushka hags at 40 like slavs.

the 1 thing i like about muslim women is that they r convinced god wants u to fuck other women.. 100% would date

You forgot
>nonwhite
>in sandnigger cult of a goatfucking pedophile

come to serbia for a holiday, you won't consider any woman noisy or naggy after that

Its 30 actually

the no 1 reason i will never date muslim girls is islam. they may be cute and all that but their religion sucks balls. i cannot deal with islam and all that nonsense. i will not convert and i will not have my kids grow up muslim. i m okay with reading about religion but not being religious. they will be irreligious neither hating or atheist neither muslim neither christian evangelicals. but the background has to be either buddhism hindu shinto or christian and possibly something animistic chinese folk korean folk . but cannot be islam or judaism.

I'd like to survive my twenties without blowing up, thank you very much

no woman under the age of 60 is a babushka stop cultural apropriation of slavs reeeeee
on a related note slavic women from 30 to 50 don't go out of the house that much, while babushkas socialize at the fish market

because i like men

depends on genetics. russian girls tend to stay good looking long time. asians do too. but i think generally any girl that wants to look good long time will dress nice and stay skinny and take care of herself. what you want is a girl that takes care of herself not a specific ethnicity or race

There is no secret illuminati government spending billions to infiltrate your anime image board. Seek therapy.