youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & the NYT, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

With the Skeptic gatekeepers now kill Race Realism begins the takeover Pop-Science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=d_vpi6ewHvI
youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs
youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80
soundcloud.com/zephanorion/zeph-jean-francois-gariepy-sexual-selection#t=6:53
youtube.com/watch?v=o6YSdUQUwRE
nature.com/articles/nature14317
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE
youtube.com/watch?v=41XngqjfVoM
youtube.com/watch?v=k7und5t8GSk
youtube.com/watch?v=yxL3w6JmTxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quick rundown on the "ballpits" meme? I know Adam RaceWarski sperged out about cp but i dont get the ballpits

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Dashcon newfag

>Skepticism+ "We believe in rights and individual liberty and free markets and stuff."

Academics please respond.

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
>Mister Metokur Asks a Dwarf Some Questions During Lauren Southerns Stream
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Mister Metokur and Sargon discusses collectivism
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c
Sargon the afraid
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco

You guys are too harsh and don't recognise pure, unfiltered interlect when you see it.
Sign me up to your individualist collective sargon. Let me bow down and take your holy sacrament in the mouth. Amen

Alt Right having "principles":

>Jews in the leadership role
>can't even explain what "whiteness" is
>all they talk about is power grab
>are actually cucks who are willing to give away a chunk of USA to blacks and other minorities
>they can only beat Alt-Skeptics™ who has no institutional support
>cucked themselves once again to the institution controlled by the leftists

Tell me how you are gonna save the western civilization, let along saving the white race.

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

Hey Guys. Look into TAC: The Atheist Convention.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_vpi6ewHvI

You've been working overtime Sven. I'm suprised you haven't been arrested yet for talking about the alt-right in a non negative light

You literally are ok to split the entire country to preserve the purity of the white race, but you can't define what whiteness is. Pretty hard to accomplish something when you didn't even lay down the groundwork of your ideology.

As long as you don't have a well defined principle, AR is just powergrab from their leaderships using mass frustration without achieving anything. Other such example is Bernie Sanders.

Jim is a coward

I've enjoyed his content in the past and will continue to do so, but he is afraid to take a stance on anything in fear of being criticized, because that is who he is and always will be. Much like avid critics of anything, they are afraid that their own creations or their own ideas will get shot down.

"X is cringy, Y is stupid" while not having any convictions of your own is the language of a spineless wimp. I disagree with sargon philosophically, but at least he is putting himself out there. Jim's nonchalant demeanor doesn't solve anything, doesn't spur critical thinking, it's just escapism.

It's not like we don't know what his political stances are. He is most likely white nationalist (maybe not particularly Alt-Right), libertarian, and probably somewhere in the middle when it comes to social issues. But he never will expand on his own thoughts and opinions because he is afraid of the possibility that he might become what he has made fun of over the years, which seems unlikely considering the way the narrative is shifting in the Alt-Right sphere.

He is a coward. He has a once in a lifetime opportunity to influence many people, but refuses to out of a mostly irrational fear of being a lolcow at some point in time.

>Sargon and Metokur talks about Doxing
>"Metokur Ive Got The Documents"
>youtu.be/-u14sdwHwUs
This one is hillarious

Ahh you gonna copy/paste in every thread?

>it's not a collective when the collective is formed by individualists because mental gymnastics
what

Gravity exist before Newton. Newton just defined it. And then Einstein refined the concept so that we can make rockets and send people to the moon.

White people exists, no doubt. The definition can be however vague that you want it to be, provided that you are not going to do something about it. The thing is, you are trying to form a white ethnostate, so the definition is going to need to be as clear as possible to make any sort of policy.

Without defining whiteness properly prior to forming a white ethnostate, it is like trying to build a rocket without first knowing Newton's Law and Einstein's both relativity.

>sargon and metokur
>"It's all about protecting muh constitution and thomas paine."

Is he an ex-pat or something? Because if he wanted to protect the Constitution of the UK wouldn't he invoke Bagehot?

>And we hate the alt-right because they made fun of Sargon

Anyone notice that the ancom copy/pastes in every thread?

A Sargonite follower or pissed off member of the Individualist collective?

>Alt Right literally too afraid of their real enemies to define their principles properly

>meanwhile they are playing with this strawman created by the left called "The Skeptic™ Community"

>tfw based Destiny BTFO the (((Alt-Right))) and exposes them for being degenerate mixed-bred mutts
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>A Package of Dishonesty - Debunking JF's Race Realism Video
youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80

>tfw you debunk and BTFO the Alt-Right and their pseudo-science while playing vidya online
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

>JF Gariepy advocating for pedophilia
soundcloud.com/zephanorion/zeph-jean-francois-gariepy-sexual-selection#t=6:53

>tfw Destiny BTFO the Alt-Right so hard they not only resort to defending the raping of mentally ill girls, but pedophilia now too
HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAHAHHHAAAAHAAH

How does he keep winning ALL THE TIME?

yeah well all yall niggas are lazy and cant make a new thread
but im gonna try and get some sleep so for the next couple of hours someone else will have to do the baking

I don't have a dog in this fight, I was just curious because I know of Sargon and Richard Spencer even though I've never really listened to either of them.

But man Sargon came off as an annoying little cunt in that stream.

I watched the whole stream and then went on to watch Sargon's hour long video he made with his buddies. Dude seemed okay before, but then he was sort of a cringefest on JRE, and now I think it's even weirder how poorly spoken and behaved he was in that stream.

I don't even support the idea of an ethnostate, I was just curious to here Spencer's position and have others challenge him on that, and Sargon was making that a very difficult stream to listen to.

So let me ask something then and I'm just trying to get some objective info, who are these two guys and why was the stream sort of a shitshow?
In the interest of fairness, Spencer did come on a little strong immediately dismissing Sargon as autistic, but come on, this is the internet pal, how does being called autistic trigger you this hard...

Asking for a definition before we even know the nature of an ethnostate that is happening is like trying to decide how big the fuel tank needs to be to counter gravity and achieve orbit before you've started drawing the blueprint

>Anarchist flag

Yeah I wouldn't go nitpicking other people's policy positions if I were you

>"Whiteness should be whatever we define it is"

Read your own post again, slowly.

@30:47
JIM:
>DON'T PULL THAT PILPUL SHIT ON ME SARGON

>(((Talmudic Tactics)))
HOW DARE HE

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE RACIALLY WHITE?

The three building blocks of the White Race:
>Western European Hunter-Gatherers
>Early Neolithic Farmers (also called Early European Famers)
>Yamnaya (Ayran) Invaders

SOURCE: Massive migration from the steppe was a source for Indo-European languages in Europe
>Haal et al, Nature 522, 207–211 (11 June 2015)
nature.com/articles/nature14317

What does it mean to be racially White further explained:
INTRODUCTION TO WHITE ETHNO-HISTORY:
>Who were the Proto-Indo-Europeans?
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
>North Vs South Europe: Early Neolithic Farmers
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
>Who were the first Europeans?
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
ANGLO ETHNO-HISTORY
>What does it mean to be English?
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE

So, a new movement is attempting to rise from the piss soaked ashes of the Skeptic™ community?

>tfw based Destiny BTFO the (((Alt-Right)))

It's nice of you to post this, it makes my point so very well, Amos Yee.

please become a namefag. i want to automatically highlight your humorous and insightful posts.

Let it, This whole thing is hilarious

Daily Reminder: Don't criticize Don Sargon the Stepfather or you're gonna make him and his large group of independent minded individualists your enemies.

>The bright side of forming an ethnostate

"The bright side of forming an ethnostate is that the leaders doesn't need to fit all the criteria of being a white"

"As long as the majority of the population is white and the leaderships acknowledge this and won't change the course of the country, the leader could be of any race"

"So minorities shouldn't be afraid of a white ethnostate"

>Debunking JF's Race Realism

I like Destiny but I'm not about to watch a failed carpet cleaner and amateur SC2 player try to debunk a biology doctorate holder on biology. We all saw where that went last time with the German.

You should personalize each post, Copy/pasting is boring to read and not worthy of a proper reply.

It's not a debunking, it's more like "YOU DIDN'T MENTION IQ AT THIS POINT WHEN DISCUSSING RACE!!! DISHONEST!"

>anyone who criticises [me] is [my] enemy
>t. the stepfather

Proved my point. The leaders do not need to be of the race of the ethnostate.

Jews can be the leaders of the white ethnostate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0WFTP7L7v80

This has already been debunked - if anyone thought it needed one:

youtube.com/watch?v=41XngqjfVoM

Destiny banned LOOOOL

inside the mind of destiny
>dis is cute, I like these simple facts
>i like how this stuff isn't controversial
>if he were debating me again, i'd totally btfo him
>lets carry on, this stuff he studies is wrong
>its current year, these facts of the past are now just observations in the future, not fact
>right? you following me
>his packaging is so dishonest that he convinces me when 1v1, but now that I address his arguments in his absence, let me tell you how things are without the risk of being interrupted

>Jews can be leaders of white enthnostate
why risk starting the mess the West is in, all over again?

gypsies are born in Europe so they are 100% Aryan purest white genes in all of Europe, checkmate bigots

How long until Jim is doxed now that he dared question the Soyfather?

>Liberalist

What does he mean ny this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
time to get this fucker permabanned for something else

It's funny you use that line "coward". That's exactly what Sargon LeVau said he was for refusing to be an activist.

Be an individualist but if you refuse to be as active as me then you're a coward.

Well how do you define whiteness?

Just force them to drop pants, If they are circumcised they cannot come in. Find me a uncircumcised jew.

>The leaders do not need to be of the race of the ethnostate.
kek, before the Glorious Revoultion, nobody considered themselves English, English is a meme created by Protestants.

Protestants are white and everybody else is non-white, literally the definition of WASP.

The Protestants claimed that all Britains were ethnically cleansed by the Anglo-Saxons, and also claimed that the language spoken is Anglo-Saxon. These lies have been debunked since the Glorious Revolution, but still we pretend that English is a germanic language. Old English was Germanic whereas the language of the people was a hybrid with Romano-Celtic substrates. Today we can understand Middle English, but cannot read a word of old English, this because Modern English is the language of the people and Old English (Germanic) is dead.

English DNA is found in its highest proportions in the North, Yorkshire, this because that is where the English fled after the Norman invasion.

Because an anarchist doesn't know shit about governing, of course

I see why mods usually delete these sorts of threads. So many spergs in here.

Jag e tbx så det e lugnt mannen!

When are you going to stop playing the game of "define whiteness" and tell us why you are actually morally opposed to the idea of whites organizing and protecting their group interests?

If you don't dox your enemies, they win

Regardless of what his particular claim is, the only evolution he's qualified to talk about is Zerg evolution.

I'm still waiting for Soygon to tell us what his actual policy positions are. I've never seen a skeptic actually put his beliefs out there to be criticized before. They have never done anything beyond sniping at minor imperfections in their opponent's policies.

I don't need to. I am not the one who want to form a country based on race.

He believes 'Skeptic' brand is tainted, and needs a new collective name for individualists.

>Jews can be the leaders of the white ethnostate.

The only people who oppose white nationalism out of hand are mutts, race mixers, and Jews.

>WHY AREN'T YOU GOING INTO THE DETAILS IN AN INTRODUCTION TO RACE REALISM!?!?!
>DAWG!

youtube.com/watch?v=k7und5t8GSk

But the only one who has a problem with our definition is you...

Answer my question. Where are all the uncircumcised jews?

All racially the same: North Europeans. Actually watch the vid:
ANGLO ETHNO-HISTORY
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE

Also the other vids make you realise how Aryan the Irish & Britons/Welsh are. Straight out of the Bronze Age patriarchal chariot riding warrior invader peoples. Boudicca could have been on thr Pontiac Steppe 3000 years earlier and nobody would have blinked (apart from being a girl, but she had balls). Strong Yamnaya jeans.

This is true, so let's see are you going to be intellectually honest about your position now? That you are a non-white who exists in white territory and that you oppose us because of your own racial interests?

Let me rephrase it:

It doesn't matter what my definition of whiteness is, because I don't want an ethnostate.

However it is important for you to have your definition of whiteness as clear as possible because you want to build a country based on it.

Oh fuck off, that is a load of Protestant propaganda, absolute shite. The BRETONS conquered Britain with the Normans. The REAL BRITONS returned to vanquish the filthy saxon hordes.

Our definition is fine. You are the one refusing to answer our questions.

Kek the shill is back.

>it is important for you to have your definition of whiteness as clear as possible

No it isn't though.

Our definition is clear enough to us. You are telling us it is not clear enough for you, and given that you don't care about us or our white ethnostate, why should that matter?

He never liked the skeptic label, tho

youtube.com/watch?v=yxL3w6JmTxQ

I still can't believe how some people can talk so much and try to bring everyone up to speed on his counter-argument that has very little substance. You would think he would contact JF, but he needs an audience to validate him at every point.

>right?

When are you going to be intellectually honest and admit to us that the problem you have with a white ethnostate isn't that "whiteness can't be defined" but that you are a shitskin?

Again, I am not opposing an ethnostate in its essense. I am opposing a fail state. If you cannot get the foundation of a country right, it will be a fail state.

The bare minimum of a white ethnostate to not be a fail state is to get its definition of whiteness clearly outlined.

How about you let us worry about that? You're the one who keeps shilling against us LOL

If your consensus is that whiteness is whatever we define it is , I am sorry I cannot be on board.

>"Aha! There is a potential minor discrepancy in your ability to implement your long term policy goals that you will have to resolve and articulate with more specificity somewhere down the line!"
>He's a fucking anarchist

>I am opposing a fail state.
Then you oppose any government ever, because they are all destined to fail at some point.

The Welsh started Protestantism in Briton. Anglos are literally the Angels of God as declared by Pope Gregory.

>The bare minimum of a white ethnostate to not be a fail state is to get its definition of whiteness clearly outlined.
No it isn't.

wtf is the skeptic community

is there a guide for someone that's been under a rock for several years

No, no, he doesn't believe the ethnostate deciding where to draw the line is a valid argument at all:

>"If your consensus is that we decide when a person is mentally ready to consent to sex I cannot be on board"

Okay, Amos Yee

pic related are NON-WHITE according to the WASPs, can you really trust a Protestant about anything? Yet we still live in their endless lies.

The Welsh didn't start Protestantism, Henry's reforms are not Protestantism. You're confused with the later conflicts.

>only we should make the national policies
>others don't have to worry about what we are doing

Sounds pretty authoritarian to me.

how could a consensus of anything be anything other than what people define it as?

youtube atheists who branched out into attacking SJWs after they ran creationists off the platform. people like Thunderf00t, Sargon, Kraut, "Armored Skeptic", cringey people like that whose youtube avatars is like a classy skeleton in a suit and tie with a fedora who call out feminists

Well sorry you feel that way. But you simply "not liking" our definition will not make us change it.

yeah, it is. it's almost like every other state in existence isn't it bro?

Atheists and neckbeards rebranded themselves as Skeptics, because they're toxic, now that everyone sees how toxic Skeptics are; they're rebranding themselves as Liberalists.

Kek, Just like gamergate.
If Zoë Quinn were not a whore, there are no Alt-Right in the form that we know.

There would be no Brexit, Trump or Based Eastern Europe...

Who are these guys? Well some consider Spencer the face/shop window if you will of the alt right. Same with Sargon regards the skeptics.

In debates you will notice Spencer is very good at triggering opponents. He identified Sargon as an opponent, he triggered him. Why?

Well Sargon has been very anti-Alt Right recently and that put him in Spencer's cross hairs.

Recently Sargon did a 4 minute apology cum rallying video in which he said he will never be unprepared like that again.

Some hours later Sargon is at it (again) with Metokur.

I personally believe theres more going on with Sargon behind the scenes, he seems very stressed recently and some people are putting 2 and 2 together and saying he had more involvement in Krautgate than he's letting on.

His voice becomes very unstable whenever the subject comes up... watch the Sargon/metokur stream if you have time

I see that you are being sincere so I think I could give you -atleast- a bound for the White race; that being the Caucausoid peoples whom are native to the European continent, with the bounds of the continent being: Portugal to Russia, Greece to Iceland.
I do not think that anyone here would disagree; only that people of this race exist outside the bound.
It might be then fitting; for the people on this board, to use the Nuremberg Laws or atleast something of that kind a reference.
If you are going to copy-paste all your arguements you going to get the same answers.

Soygon is going full fucking Kraut. Holy shit, the lack of selfawareness is baffling.