Got my 23 and me results

So Sup Forums what do you make of this?

>Am I white?
>Am I Saxon/Celtic/Goth?
>Fuck my I have some pastanigger ancestry...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to niggerstan shitskin

Go back to your British Isle, Britfag.

I'm 100% sure I'm whiter than you after this comment

>Found the cockroach

Northwestern Germany?

You are R1B L21? or I?

Pasta and nigger don't belong in the same sentence, let alone the same word. Pasta is the master race of the bread and grains world.

You are white

Wow you are genetically american

How much retard genes? Because you just gave your DNA to a stranger. Dumdums.

>1.7% italian
not good enough, die shitskin

ohhhhh. that would hurt if it weren't coming from someone who's so mixed they probably have like 5% canine in their sequence

Kys for having britbong blood.

Kys double for this useless DNA post.

Sage

More like Northwestern France, Southeastern British Isles

>DNA
Leafs, every fucking time

So you're 'I' then.

>23 and me

Enjoy your politically skewed results.
Germs must be dumb as fuck.

I got a good portion of british too
No idea where it is coming from tho, all of my relatives have lived in germany all their lives

>23 and me
You must have some nigger in you to pay kikes money to bullshit you about your heritage.

Morning brother

yup, there's a documentary that they intentionally put in like 1 percent african or some shitskin just because they want to be politically correct. These DNA test results are a fucking scam.

All the germans who have been bred with superior anglo dick is coming home to roost

see >Check out this bitch
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
>>Occupation: CEO of YouTube
>>She has 2 sisters: Janet Wojcicki, (PhD, anthropologist and epidemiologist)[6] and Anne Wojcicki, founder of 23andMe
>So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.
>Pretty much the perfect thing if you want to find out how you can get rid of the errors Satan embodied into your genes.

you just gave your DNA to jews, and/or try to shill to make others send them their DNA. sage

well, technically all brits originally migrated from northern Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands, northern France etc so all of those people share the same DNA

>0,4 percent Italian
Sorry user, you were almost white. If it makes you feel any better at least your not American.

Eternal Anglo Rape Babies after WWII, those GIs sure had a good time with the submissive Nazi bitches.

ANCESTRY IS KEKED!

>sent dna test
>check matches
>all cancucks and amerimutts
>justfuckmyshitup.png

I’m sorry but you’re not white and you missed it by a hair. To be white you have to be 98.4% Mediterranean or Nordic. You’re 1.7 Southern European. This makes you 98.3% white which just barely doesn’t make the cut off. 98.4% is 63/64ths white which is enough ancestry. Anyway, I’m just a shill and you can disregard everything I said because you really are white

>that mutt status

haha holy shit is the 56% meme just european projection?

the ABSOLUTE STATE of purity spiralers

Man, I worship you right now because I am your lesser brother.

Did your grandma get raped by the eternal Anglo and his Celtic lackeys during dubya dubya two?

>well, technically all brits originally migrated from northern Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands, northern France etc

Mine took me by surprise. Born and bred German.

Yah but , he's a Brit fag so it's probably gluten free pasta, dainty Euro puss

>0.4% italian
not white.

>Kys for having britbong blood.
Sound advice, shame the rest of your shithole doesn't follow.

100% pure Scandinavian Dane reporting in

You are still much less white than me. But we are both inferior to the OP

>6% Balts
This proves that we are our own thing to all the ''ur slav'' faggots
also you got BALTED
also you are BALTED

>0.1% sub saharan african
>0.1% east asian and native murican
Go back to africa shitskin

Man, you are too multiracial to be master race.

I´m gotta black ya women Latvian boi

Makes me stonger than you, spaghetti nigger.

spaghetti *chad

dna result sites have admitted that they fake results for political reasons, stop using them

I fell for you, must not be easy knowing you have some balkebab ancestry... stay strong and mate carefully, you'll thin out the slav soon enough

Have to post this, so sorry.

they are, but I'm not German and the huns still kick dane butt all the way to Copenhagen ;-)

Yeah, I don't have any British family and yet...

btw I'm not German

>So the founder of 23andMe has a sister at a high level job at fucking google and another one who studies epidemics and deseases.

Nice try, go back to /x/ until you have any evidence other than family ties...

If we are all descended from the “original” peoples out of Africa, why do these tests not reflect that?

Get in the oven, Jew.

>3,2% Jude

This/these site/sites is/are trying to tell the world that the German race has gone extinct and that we are all one people and that we are all mixed with something.

It does, I lived in the US for a while and would hate to be one of those retards how's always bringing up that they're 1/18 Irish by their Grandmother every time St. Patrick's day roll around... They're mutts and they know it...at least i'm not 10% Navajo

Yesss, goyim, believe our (((DNA providers))). Understand we are all mixed ;>>>)

That might be, this was a gift so I didn't have to pay shit, that said I don't see the political bias in my results, not like they're telling me anything that would radically change my political or philosophical stance

I'm not a single bit German ( at least not recently) so it makes sense I would not have any German heritage

Because those ancestors are so distant that their input is negligible.

"German" is a geographic categorisation, not genetic. North and South Germans are quite distinct. Tell me what "German race" means.

I'm worried about trying this since I think my great grandfather was a race traitor and married some south American. Then I'll feel I'd be blood polluting myself. Should I go ahead and have children? I still look white I'd say, maybe a quarter beaner but with blue eyes.

>germany
>white
Nice try Muhammad.

>3.2% Demon

Yes goyim, gib me your DNA.
Fuck me at least give it to ancestryDNA, not 23andMe, the CEO of 23andme is the sister of the JewTube's CEO. Two fucking kikes.

>3.2% Jude

So pic related is you?

You're a mutt, you might as well move to America and fuck up the genepool over there. You're probably just an American visiting Germany tbqh

If you care about purity you will not have children, either adopt or take pills to lower your libido.

Upload your results to gedmatch for a more detailed examination. it's free.

These people literally fake their results so it seems like you're more mixed than you actually are, just to fuck with "racists". Giving them your DNA is absolutely inane.

Who even gives a fuck, flagfag?at least I ain't a tranny lol

My father's algerian, no way they would've gotten that right and my dna had only Iberian, Italian and North African ( 0% Arab) , I had very minimal mixture, I think 23andme is fine but I wouldn't be surprised if they tampered with the results.

>lol all white americans are just mutts of euro nations
ha, you were the mutts all along

He's an American tourist.

Fair enough, I suppose I wouldn't mind adopting.
About 10 Irish 7 Venezuelan 4% African (how bad is this) the rest europe, mostly britain germany and finland in that order.
I have dark blonde hair and am this colour.

British and Irish
Celts/Gauls

French and German
Saxons/Franks

lol you prick

We're all mutts

100% Faggot

I am still waiting on my 23andme result. Mine is taking too long desu. How long did your extraction take?

Guten tag bruder

>1.7% Southern European

>Italian
Go back to Africa

Yours is similar to mine but mine is 98 percent British and Irish. Green eyes, blonde hair, yellowish but pale skin.

Show us your pic m8

Isn't there some other DNA test that isn't run by Google? Why is everyone using 23andme?

Southern Europe > Northern Europe

Facts are facts. Perdon.

Fucking gypsy

Are you concerned that the government or health insurance agencies may use your genetic profile against you?

>not understanding European genetics

Looks like your family has alot of catholic ancestors.

I used ancestry.
>tfw only 80% British
I'm thinking about taking another and hoping for more Anglo. Still, though, I'm 100% European.

Shhh. Let these goyim play "who's white" while we rake in their money and data

You do realise continuing with the idea of "white" is pan-european and completely negates our cultural,historical and ethnic differences. That's pretty juden to me

>So Sup Forums what do you make of this?
I make that you were too stupid to listen to our warnings about paying a kike company to sell off your most personal information and send you a lie about your ancestry.

>our
>t. admittedly algerian
>those digits
ok fine, you can be honorary

>13.2% snownigger
disgusting