RAP

Why whites are much better than blacks in their own game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM&bpctr=1515587703
pewtube.com/user/kTH0RNaZi/wFtskR5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because rap is a fake culture promoted by jews

rap is easy money. new school or "trap" is even easier to make money.

t. ghost producer

Rap is for niggers. Whites that listen to it and/or participate in nigger culture also get the bullet.

Because white people will actually try to make a point with it, versus "yo fuck bitches smoke weed"

watch some youtube rap by people who aren't promoted by hollywood, it's proof that the charts are rigged

>watch some youtube rap
Get in the oven.

>Get in the oven.

the corruption of hip hop/mumble rap becoming mainstream irreversibly ruined it, nobody is inclined to improve past that point because that is the shit that earns money despite being complete garbage to listen to.

Rap music was infiltrated by Jews. It started as a way for black culture to vent out about real world issues, but was sucked into a vortex where the focus became about bling, big booties and shooting up rival gangs during the shift to the West Coast rap scene.

Not really sure where it stands now, as almost all mainstream rap artists are shallow and untalented.

Like 90% of the world

because rap takes being literate and having a broad vocabulary.

Whites have a culture of word play, i dont know of any black culture that has anything of the sort.

Wrong.
Its the ultimate red pill.
>high testosterone riding with homies
>not taking anyone's shit
>music that's not gay love song shit
>fucking bitches whenever
Its basically modern day gangsterism, which was brought over by the Italian migrants. Its been adapted by extreme capitalistic low income geniuses that want to make their lives better.
Swallow the ultimate redpill and turn your hat to the back

I'm sure your jams are the shit sven.

Kek

>black culture

I've heard that white folks rapping are appropriating this so-called black culture, even though rap was invented using instruments and language from Europe.

Weird.

>modern day gangsterism, which was brought over by the Italian migrants
which was fucking degenerate too

I was waiting for this comment. dumb stormfags.

Why are blacks better at sports then their white counterparts?

Whites are better lyricists but black people like hearing music from their own people no matter how shitty the black rapper is

>hierarchical structure with strong leadership at the top
>strong sense of morals
Sound familiar ?

Could not be more right. Bunch of monkeying around

Based Ally Isreal with the Bants!

Why is a mule better than a little niglet at carrying my shit around for me?

If you want to start a thread like that you might as well at least use a picture of Iron Solomon, not this one-hit-wonder dweeb

You can actually hear what white ppl are saying. Blacks usually make up words can only rap about the bitches, money and capping stuff.

DRILL TIME

Bigger brains and better vocabulary.

use Rap as a tool...

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM&bpctr=1515587703

UK & Europe: pewtube.com/user/kTH0RNaZi/wFtskR5