BETA MALE UPRISING NOW!

I have absolutely had it getting cucked by the top 10% of men, and I refuse to be forced to live my life in celibacy until some 35 year old roastie throws herself at my feet, pleading me to save her, begs me for a kid (that 50% chance it won't even be mine), begs me to marry her (80% chance she'll divorce me), only to end up a single mother on the welfare state.

FUCK WESTERN WOMEN!

We must renounce all of their rights, and make them the rightful property of men once again, with one woman to each man.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/hitler-was-beta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being such a faggot then

lock n' load, future chad

Just go MGTOW and enjoy the decline

>MGTOW

>forced to live my life in celibacy
Celibacy implies total abstinence from sexual intercourse, masturbation, and usually implies an explicit renouncement of sexual desire.
You are not in a state of "forced celibacy", if you masturbate and still want to have sex, retard.

Celibacy takes extreme effort and not everyone can do it. It is like saying you are a "forced painter" or a a "forced great person", it doesn't make sense. Tesla, Pythagoras, and Hitler are examples of celibates.
If you were truly celibate, even for just a decade, you could improve yourself which would easily attract women. Instead, you sit around masturbating, and lusting for sex, and will settle on anything that comes your way. You can't take the beta out of beta. The notion of forced celibacy proves this.

pathetic

>meme pic
Damn...I'm going to go get married right away

to your hand?

Do it, OP. Beat Elliot Rodger's high score. Take as many cosmopolitan cumdumpsters out as you can.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Robots will make the perfect foot soldiers for the up and coming race war.

>Deeply and pathologically angry and envious for being rejected by society.

>Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

>Has no ties to the current order, and infact suffers in it.

>Almost no empathy left for normies and people in general due to social isolation/rejection and extreme abuse. As such will have very little inhibitions towards killing and torturing and may even enjoy it.

>Desperate to prove themselves.

Tell me they won't make good foot soldiers.

We should all take a very fatherly role towards these lost souls.

I am not doing that, factor this into your plans.
Also if I see you out raping I will help the other people mess your shit up.

I propose a new societal rule that would apply to everyone.

When One speaks to another One
One must always tell the worst thing they think about One.

Honesty is the only way for us to survive.

If we all think together we can make a happier place
Fuck you stupid nighers

ITT: inbred cucked incels
Pic related

m8 you sound pathetic, it must lower your testosterone to make these kind of posts. if you can't even get a woman to fuck you, you ain't doing shit, get a job, go out somewhere where there are young women and try to build a relationship with one faggot
and don't be afraid to grab her pussy when the time comes ok? don't become a beta orbiter, you just have to attack

He was also a beta so take that for what you will
heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/hitler-was-beta/

THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMEN

You have no idea how to run a war lol

>Hitler
>beta

Read this in its entirety. Thank me later.

As someone that identifies more with the Alpha mentality, I'm just dropping in to tell all you guys to stop being so fucking down on yourselves and stop writing your own destruction.

true

stop being weakling and hit the gym,in few years you will get to 10%. Women don't respect weakness,they won't breed with lazy ass nigger like you, and honestly ,they shouldn't.

no

>Hitler was beta.
>Won multiple Iron-cross for bravery in war.
>Led a dying nation out of poverty into so much prosperity that int'l bankers (see: Jews) started a WORLD-war against his Nationalism so it didn't spread.
>Fucked Eva-Braun every night.
>Beta

Hitler lost and last time I checked, losing is pretty beta

AN hero beta loser perma virgin cuck.

>assassinate most of your political opponents
>barely get over 34% of the vote
Beta as fuck

You have peaked my interest, go on..

kek

>Thot alert
So what you're saying is
>Wafts minge at you
Is that dem men
>Catches 17th strain of HPV
Need so grow up
>Gets used as a cup rag for 20 years
And buy me a ring instead of being man children playing video games?
>Destroys civilization with hypergamy
Face it female mating behavior is anti civilization. Men create one man one woman societies while women want to be used and abused. It's our chimp instincts. Ancient pre human app ancestor's our ancestors only 50% of the males had babies which is actually better then the bonobos niggers evolved from where only 25% of their male ancestors had babies.

Thank you supreme gentleman
I wonder if we did a seance if any of those dead fried clams wish they'd have been just the tiniest bit politer to Roger Hapa?

>thot alert
>women want to be used and abused
Kys virgin. Thinking like that is exactly why the only positive female interactions you guys will ever get is with your mothers and whatever unlucky prostitutes decide to be with you. And you probably won't even fuck the hooker, you'll probably just talk to her and cry because you realised you're so pathetic, you paid just to have company

Your tendies are in the oven. honey.

(You)

Keep defending them user. I'm sure out there somewhere the fairy Roasty is keeping track of your tireless feminism and soon you too will get to murder and rape the goddesses you put so high on your pedestal. Why does every male feminist turn out to be a murdering rapist? But ya fuck those virgins right 2 face?

That's a bad idea because we wouldn't want to carry your genes into the next generation.

Too bad most of them are either morbidly obese neckbeards or edgy mr skeltals. Some footsoldiers there, amirite? They can walk a full half-mile!

Come on now, it's not so bad.

Most guys reproduce except during times of a huge selection event. Even the Chads end up having to settle for girls that aren't good enough for them. And the super hot girls reproduce as much as the ugly ones.

dying in battle is beta. while you're dying other people are profiting from it, or stay at they cushy jobs and fuck their wives.
>Fucked Eva-Braun every night
So he had a wife. Wow, such alpha
>Led a dying nation out of poverty into so much prosperity that int'l bankers (see: Jews) started a WORLD-war against his Nationalism so it didn't spread.
And they won, and hitler ended either in a third world country trying to hide his identity or dead

>throws herself at my feet

Saved, i will share this with my beta friends

If you think youre alpha, youre probably not.
>T. got called Alpha by sibling, but all of my idols are betas

Bump

Is this a /r9k/ raid?

dank meme bro

zero normie plan fuckin WHEN

Any of you fags go near my daughter I'll introduce you to Remington you fucking cuck.