>youtube.com/watch?v=_mab1XZc8Q8
>shit tier america bashing
>youtube.com/watch?v=_mab1XZc8Q8

I posted some lit af croatian wiggers, wrong link

libertarian tier autism
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4JWyb0eLE

shit tier america bashing
youtube.com/watch?v=QaZUyGFilrk

Why do you kid diddler worshiper always project your insecurity on pagans?

Der Ewige Varg
christcucks hate him just for existing

>get your redpills here
get your redpills here
>get your redpills here
get your redpills here
>get your redpills here

kek the goy knows

>foreign religion

compared to what? why do you think nordic paganism is inate to white people.

WE WUZ ZARAOSTER N SHIT
WE WUZ GREEK ATHENIAN PAGANS N SHIT
WE WUZ GREEK SPARTANIAN PAGANS N SHIT

pick you WUZ

paganism is anti-faustian we wuzing and therefore anti-western

None of the men on the bottom row are related to Varg's ancestors though

AMEN BROTHER

Lmao
>we wuz israelites

>paganism is anti-faustian we wuzing and therefore anti-western

>greeks are greek pagans
>germanic are germanic
>etc.
Pretty simple

>western
Judeo christian values right?

>2000 years
do they have schools in europoorland?

white nigger pls go

also stop being an alcoholic degenerate

we wuz sons of Noah

>mfw you realize Nero was a better emperor than Constantine the "Great"
>mfw Nero was more peaceful
>Nero was more charitable
>Nero was more beloved
>mfw Nero defended the order, virtues and traditions of the old while Constantine destroyed culture and history of his ancestors
How can christcucks ever recover?

>stop being heathen you plep
>you plep
>plep
fucking dolt pineapple, only suicide will save you now

>implying all of them weren't Aryans

youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

>stop being an alcoholic degenerate
i dont drink why would you think that

I started leaning towards Christianity but then I talked with some of my hardcore catholic friends about race. They are active in church to this day, working in many events, they go to traditional masses in latin etc.

When I asked him about paganism, here's what one of them said:
>I'd rather have 10 000 black christians in Poland than 1 pagan
>Blond hair and light eyes are obsolete anyways, there is no point in preserving them.
>I have more respect for a black polish patriots than white pagans (There's one black libertarian cripple in Poland called Bawer, they listed him as an example.)
> They asked me if I consider the libertarian nigger cripple (pic related) a Polish person. When I said no, they started questioning me about what a Pole is like libtards do.

After that conversation I completely resent Christianity.

Catholics are Satan whoreshippers. Literally anti-Christ.

There's also this Syrian qt, she was living in Poland since birth I think.
She is a Christian conservative and speaks in media against islam.
Another proof that Christians will accept shitskins the moment they go for Christianity.

They will slowly infiltrate every European country and destroy the gene pool.
Fuck Christcucks.

inb4 catholics say that evangelicals are nutcases and not christians

idiot, catholics are
literally anti-Christ. They do almost everything what is forbidden in the
Bible. And keep your degenerate brothers out of my country those motherfucking leechers are popping up everywere now. Same like turkish roaches.

Who made this stupid meme?
Isaac Newton despise christinity, he was a Pagan Philhellene.

catholics literally woreshipping a fake gods aka pope, maria etc.

>They will slowly infiltrate every European country and destroy the gene pool.
Syrians are objectively Caucasoid.

>leechers

Every single person I know that ever went to Niggerlands is because of work, literally none of them want welfare.

Go cut yourself slowly to death. You will do your retarded "gods" a favour.
>implying that commie bastard is in any way believing in Christ let alone be a Christian
Also why are you worshipping subhuman religions brought by filthy (((indo-europeans))). Let's rather worship the gods we know nothing about, of the people we know nothing about while insulting Christianity because our mom forced us to go to church when we were kids amrite?

i saw a christian meme once where they used galileo and copernicus to disprove the notion that christianity is anti science

plep.

what you hate is not Varg, rather, yourself.

when you take the ideology of your conquerors (jews), you have truly lost.

>Catholics are Satan whoreshippers

You are ain't different.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_church

>filthy (((indo-europeans)))

Please go back to eating shit, gypsy.

Christianity is inherently anti-intellectual as is Islam. Even the intellectuals did it despite Christianity not because of it.

>Go cut yourself slowly to death. You will do your retarded "gods" a favour.

not very christian of you to say that brother

>Also why are you worshipping subhuman religions
indo european = subhuman
and jewish religion = not ?
so jews are übermensch christianity is totally not cucky

Well i hope that you are at least a Gnostic...

>Reverence for nature
You mean photoshopping pictures of Patreon whores into wheat fields and putting a black sun in the background like it constitutes an ideology?

Watching Mutts attacking each other over religions.

becuz ur country is falling apart around you, becuz ur womeyyn are being raped and your children also raped and mind raepd by liberal maniacs to think its good. becuz ur culture is crumbling and you are not doing a thing about it, becuz your ancestors would be ashamed of you.

i dont see how you dont drink kraut, maybe your autisim is strong enough to deflect those things i mentioned from impacting your pyche

>2000 years of Christian ancestors
Are you retarded? Europe didn't instantaneously become Christian when Jesus was alive.

Christians are constantly falling for their own hypocrisy. That being said I shun Wicca since it is impure.

>Europe
>2000 Years of Christianity
You lost before you begun retard

So you wouldn’t mind having thousands of Syrians in your country

By the way, by my ancestors, you mean the kings that accepted Christianity into European nations for the reasons of trade and diplomacy?

Christian expansion in Europe is based on nothing more than diplomacy. They all wanted to have peace with heavily armed Christian countries which would attack them for being pagan.

That's how Poland got christianized, because we didn't want war with the Christians. This religion is fake.

As soon as Pope Francis spoke Poland became Rodnover.

"Ukko, wise and good Creator,
Ukko, God of love and mercy,
Shelter and protect thy people
From the evil-minded heroes,
From the wiles of wicked women,
That our country's plagues may leave us,
That thy faithful tribes may prosper.
Be our friend and strong protector,
Be the helper of thy children,
In the night a roof above them,
In the day a shield around them,
That the sunshine may not vanish,
That the moonlight may not lessen,
That the killing frosts may leave them,
And destructive hail pass over.
Build a metal wall around us,
From the valleys to the heavens;
Build of stone a mighty fortress
On the borders of Wainola,
Where thy people live and labor,
As their dwelling-place forever,
Sure protection to thy people,
Where the wicked may not enter,
Nor the thieves break through and pilfer,
Never while the moonlight glistens,
And the Sun brings golden blessings
To the plains of Kalevala."

they need to find a good leader i agree.

those leaders will make themselves known once the christfaggots shut the fuck up permanently.

start with yourself.

Back in those days there was old wise men with beards even on the opposite sides of Eurasia. Recently you only get them in Central Australia and India.

What does Hinduism (biggest "pagan religion" today) say about race?

A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada:

"The best form of human life, the Aryans... Aryans. Aryans means those who are advanced. So the Aryan family, the history of Aryan family... From Central Asia, Caucasian ranges, they divided, the Indo-Aryans, Indo-Europeans. This is the history of mankind. So the Europeans, they belong to the Indo-Europeans, and some of the Europeans, not the uncivilized, the civilized, they came from that side, eastern side, when there was a threatening by Parasurama to kill the kshatriyas. So most of the kshatriyas, they came to Europe, and some of them settled in the middle, the border of Europe and Asia, Turkey, Greece. There is a big history, Mahabharata. Mahabharata means the greater history of India. So on the whole, the conclusion is that the Aryans spread in Europe also, and the Americans, they also spread from Europe. So the intelligent class of human being, they belong to the Aryans, Aryan family. Just like Hitler claimed that he belonged to the Aryan family. Of course, they belonged to the Aryan families".

"The Europeans and Americans, they belong to Aryan family. They have lost their Vedic culture. Now it is being revived again... The Aryans are White... Aryans are all White.", "Arya, they were the civilized persons. You Europeans, Americans, you are also Aryans, Indo-European stock.", and, "Aryans have the white, light skin."

Forgot the text:

Conversation During Massage, January 23, 1977, Bhuvanesvara
Ramesvara: It’s also commonly known that in the West the banks supplied money to Lenin to fight his revolution. They have no discrimination. If it seems like it is a good chance for making interest…
Prabhupada: Therefore Hitler killed these Jews. They were financing against Germany. Otherwise he had no enmity with the Jews.
Hari-sauri: Yes. They were controlling the economy. That was his one thing.
Prabhupada: And they were supplying. They want interest money — “Never mind against our country.” Therefore Hitler decided, “Kill all the Jews.”
Ramesvara:: These banks in the West, they supported Lenin. They made it possible to finance his revolution.
Prabhupada: Yes. They have got money. The Jews have got money. They want to invest and get some profit. Their only interest is how to get money, no nationalism, no religion, nothing of the sort. Therefore it is not now; long, long ago… Therefore Shakespeare wrote “Shylock, the Jew.”
Hari-sauri: Yes. “Shylock.”
Prabhupada: “One pound of flesh.” The Jews were criticized long, long ago.
Hari-sauri: They were hated in the Middle Ages.

>Nicolas II
You could't have picked worse Tzar if you tried.

Conversations often get deep in massages. How did this get out. Masseuses are supposed to withhold all of their clients secrets even if it is murder.