AUSTRALIA is now 55% white - CONFIRMED MUTT NATION

This is the price of meme magic: you thought it was funny to cast cancerous "mutt" memes, and now the cancer is spreading. It's almost everywhere at this point. You thought it was just memes, you thought it was just funny, you thought it was a good way to deal with burgerclaps. Well, you fed the chaos god, now live in the future you chose.

Source:
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/SSC21006?opendocument

archive.is/H19GN

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/factsheetsecensus
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/036?opendocument
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cherrypicked gook suburb kys
and sage

triggered little bitch lol

You're next, bongistan

What is the world coming to

Australia is fucking ginormous though and has a very small population compared to its size.

ching chong nip nong noodle ricecup prease

Why so angry ferrow austrarian we are le 55% abomutt

Embrace your new ethnicity

>ginormous

Come on dude, you're British. Surely you would have a better word for it than some YouTube 10 year old

What does the land area of Australia have to do with the percent of whites vs nonwhites on it?

Glen Waverley is a shitty industrial suburb in the Melbourne with nothing of value, except for service stations and warehouses. Of course gooks live there.

And how well is that working out for Canada?

australia is beautiful because australia is YELLOW

you stupid racist

>Cherrypicked gook suburb kys
>and sage

>Glen Waverley is a shitty industrial suburb
it lists three stats, Glen Waverly is only one of the lists given. Learn to read English, abbo. Stop napping in the road and huffing petrol.

Sounds like a good breeding opportunity. Get to it, lads.

You need your ugly chink face cut off and fed to you.

Go back to /r9k/.

>You need your ugly chink face cut off and fed to you.
Maybe Australia needs its chink face cut off, just saying.

Sage aswell, this is a divide and conquer tactic. Dont fall for this Sup Forums. We need to keep solidarity with whites no matter what country theyre from

TFW the first australian i met was Nisem.

also your entire city is basically asian.

JUSTA RIKEA DA EINTEEN FRIFTYS
*stinks of rice*

Sage

Kike divisive thread.

Keep violating Global Rule 7 newfag

>REEEEE divide and conquer thread
Says the mutt

ok fine, what sort of european australian gives a fuck or has the time to respond to a census faggot? I'd tell them to fuck off
Show me the % of respondents.
Also what about the % of other europeans not listed? you can kys too

>what sort of european australian gives a fuck or has the time to respond to a census faggot?
Apparently the kind with at least one non-white parent LOL

It makes sense. I know I'm not the only one that has a hard time telling the difference between the abbos and all the other Australians. Surprised they're not having problems w/facial recognition software.

ok here you go faggot
take up rates (% of respondents - was one third)
fake and gay
abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/factsheetsecensus
again, the census is bullshit

>fake and gay
>bullshit
>REEEEEEE
LOL you probably spammed mutt memes for months, now you're shitting blood because you're country is CHINKED and BLACKED like every other. Fucking pathetic little omegas of Sup Forums

The most common ancestries in Palmyra (WA) (State Suburbs) were English 30.7%, Australian 24.0%, Irish 9.5%, Scottish 8.0% and Italian 4.8%.

What chinks?

>What chinks?
Your mom, probably.

Still better living in a monogoloid Asian country than one with spics and niggers.

>one suburb

dumb american

>Mom
Mum

Also the suburb I used to live in

The most common ancestries in East Fremantle (State Suburbs) were English 29.5%, Australian 23.6%, Irish 10.3%, Scottish 8.5% and Italian 6.3%.

Much chinks

Chick are still 8 times better than niggers, I wish we could trade all the niggers, romanians and albanians for asians

>Being British is about values
We know, Muhammad, we know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this intense butthurt. You're 55% mutt nation, it's right there in your own census. Deal with it faggot.

she could have done waaaaay better

you are literally from melting pot america, neck yourself Daquan Cohen

Why are chinks so bad at race baiting? Is it because tiny benis and low IQ?

Muh size of the continental United States, muh 6% area for actual living space. Australia is the fucking size of japan at best.

By your logic Australia is 100% white as that is the what the census says about the two suburbs I looked up.

HUE???

Has Australia just had their census? Any non-memers done the countrywide ethnicity stats yet? Going to be very interesting to see how much damage a decade's done. I'm guessing for NZ we'll be 60% white, 16% Maori, 15% Asian, 5% Polynesian , 3% Other

aussie is pretty much asian

hue, vietnam.

Most race mixers I find are first generation eurofags coming straight off the boat. Seems you commy fucks can't wait to dip your vanilla in anything brown. Looks like the mutt memes have turned, mutt.

bap

Data for the whole country. Just move you finger to search you lazy sheepfucker.

censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/036?opendocument

i'll be the first to admit it. but its mostly in the cities. the numbers are actually worse than the census depicts, because mostly real australians (ie. white) fill in the census and mudshits don't give a fuck about this country or respect the gov so they don't.
the cities are lucky to be 25% white. australian youth similarly so. I see "day trips" out around the city with a single white kid among groups of 30+. regularly. and this is one of the "more white" cities.
australia is lost boys, pack your bags. i can't be comfortable among these slurry faces.

also whenever i travel international im so annoyed to see all these shitskins with australian passports. chain migration, bringing in their families etc. indians have infiltrated the immigration department and let their friends and family in wholesale. its totally fucked. who the fuck let this all happen? why is everyone so fucking weakwilled and selfish? australia used to be good, but i guess we were just resting on some good times.

You're a little late mate. Australia has been an Asian county for almost a decade now.

So 62.3% Anglo-Celtic groups, not bad, I couldn't see anything beyond the main 6 ethnicities

They do the same thing with Canada when they say we're 63% white. Literally choose a gook invested city in B.C. Australia is 90% Canada is 80%.

the difference being brainlet Australia is importing high IQ immigrants. literally future master race

Most of it is a desert though. Really Australia is about 6 large cities.

the locust trafficking is underreported and underestimated for political (reasons))

Because abbos burned all the forests.

Why do these kids always look terrible compared to the real thing?

Am*rica steals yet another meme and turns it into an abomination because some anons hurt his fee fees.
How sad. Invent your own memes for once you cultural niggers

None of them look happy. Miscegenation is bad. But is it really this bad?
Dude has a forced smile. He tried. Kids are ugly.

>Am*rica
OP has a fuckin nip flag you dumb fucking poo
>implying anyone in the world is more buttblasted than literal fucking POOS
Poo in loo you disgusting shit stain

still whiter than you, mohammed

ITT: Triggered amerimutt trying to cherry pick a gook suburb to make themselves feel better
We are certainly heading towards a gook takeover but it's nowhere near that percentage yet thank god
Also I'd take Chinese over blacks any day