If you had the chance to destroy all of humanity, would you? Why or why not?

If you had the chance to destroy all of humanity, would you? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Save time, end pointless struggle.

Yes I just wanna die

I already did.

The hormones are silent and slow. But oh so effective. my saliva makes frogs and salamanders infertile, my piss will weaken a crab claw to a clothespeg.

I am woman, and I control this earth.

Most of Sup Forums are edgy cringelords who are suffering from depression, so of course they would do it.

I don't hate myself, i just hate the rest of the world, and seeing it end would be a dream come true

Yeah might aswell crush the SJW movement now. Also after 31 failed suicide attempts it seems all the more better.

It would be a pyrrhic victory perhaps, but a victory nonetheless

Nah, im sure better minds will eventually prevail and we’ll have a white ethno-planet(s) colonized

nah, i'm having a pretty good laugh watching this shitshow

the destruction of all things is inevitable. i don't have to be the one doing it. i am only passing by on my journey back to the source.

I would become obsessed with whatever that is able to destroy the world and try to understand its power and ultimately control it. Being the delusional power tripfag I am , I would inevitably lose my mind or something and blow it all up. So yeah.

No.
I'm not a jew.

That's not why, I'm pretty happy all things considered. Oblivion is just a more pure, restful state.

Plus I get nothing out of allowing society to live in this situation. Might as well finish it.

A different way to think of the question would be if you're willing to sacrifice everything you love to destroy everything you hate

Can you elaborate , what do you mean by everything we love and hate.

you have to kill you're waifu to destroy Jews

No. I want to see the future, I hope that in the future i can get some kind of flying ship, live in it and explore earth. So many mysteries to unravel.

It's such a hard fucking question , if I sacrifice everything I love then am I better than jews? Although I am just one man so the trade is really , really efficent. Both yes and no are really close. I'll have you know first if I ever get to sacrifice my family to higher powers to eradicate the jews

I knew a guy like you once. He summoned this big meteor and was going to try to become one with Gaia after wounding the planet. In the end a tranny, a furry and a black guy saved everyone. Are you sepheroth?

yes in a heartbeat

I would hold the entire world hostage instead and make demands, like deporting all shitskins from Europe.
If Europe gets flooded with Mudslimes then the world isn't worth saving.

You are all faggots and should unironically kys.
>No.
>I'm not a jew.
God bless you user

yes, but only Humans and Niggers, everything else can survive

Can i pick and choose what parts i can destroy?

>all of humanity, would you? Why or why not?
Definitely not, but I would kill all niggers jews and sandcoons

no you only get to destroy every human

I don't need to.

Reason:You're all doing an excellent job.

uh, no.

yes all the way.
But im happy most will be dead soon

>all of humanity
Suicide isn't appealing.

>Suicide isn't appealing
that's not what the jews say
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

I would depend on if my long list of absurd demands was met in a timely fashion.

only most of you

They're welcome to it.

Humanity is obsolete, it’s time for the Superman, it’s time to save the earth and the future from mankind.

If you had a chance to check these dubbs...would you

Just 95% of the population. Look up Georgia guidestones.

Just to watch the world burn
Thats all i want
And i will get it BECAUSE NOBODY CAN STOP ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another depressed piece of shit posting on Sup Forums.

>satan is a redneck who wants to wipe out 95% of the population
This is terrifyingly accurate

Yes and save maybe two people and start over.

>Look up Georgia guidestones.

Yeah that shit has been debunked like 3-4 years ago

just some rich faggot who pulled a prank

>inb4 but the jews haha they want you to think you do but you don't haha t. ahmed

Then why wouldn't you?

because jews

this

>why not?
Because humanity are a diamond dozen
mock my words there's worser species out there

No I would fight to preserve the human race and esure that we keep the knowledge and are able to transition in between cycles without losing our knowledge. I would fight our creator itself to preserve the human species, our awarnes... Even if it meant uploading them lol!

Because Trump is already doing pretty good job at it

I'm really conflicted, but I'd like to at least have the chance.