Who are the best White Muslims
>Bosniaks
>Chechens
>Albanians
>Iranians
>Swedes

>Iranians
>even remotely white
Do you know how many fucking nose job procedures the country has on one year alone? More than any other nation in the world

1.Iranians - if they left immediately following the overthrow of the Shah
2.Post WWII albanian
3.Modern or recent Albanians
4.Modern or recent Iranians
5.Chechens
6.Western Converts

dead

Im chechen, ask me anything.

The dead ones

How did you end up in a country filled with jews

>nose job procedures

Its beacuse they have 100s of doctors who cant do anything so they find jobs in plastic surgery and make bank

Also Iran is like the cheapest yet highly skilled plastic surgeons in the world.

Well there are not many jews here, its a meme. My fathers best friend is swiss. We got big business together.

They also got hella trannies

Wonder what that's all about

On what planet are those things white? They're clearly a Turkic-Slav hybrid.

Semitic nose complex...

>filename isnt basedblackman.png

>Albanians
>white
good one friend

>Swedes
>White

Look how funny you are calling Swedes muslims.

Keep telling yourself that you kike nosed shitskin

Idk I just picked out a random google image

Here's another

> based black man

Bosnians deserve the genocide

I'm sorry

I thought it would be funny but now it just made me really sad

And we have the correct answer from based nip, god bless you.

Albanians because they're basically like christcucks in that they call themselves Muslim's but follow none of the teachings.

Chechens are oldest "European" population.

Neathertals came from Caucasus, negroids came from Africa. We are your ancestors , too bad you got cucked by feminism, jews and progressive values. Come back to your roots.

ah I see. Are you the ethnically Russian chechen with light eyes and hair or the Turkish ones with dark skin and dark hair

Hu biznes yu shugah brat? I want to join lel

kill
every
muzzie

Iranians, one of the few Islamic population groups that isn't a complete fuckup in Sweden. Ofc there are bad apples, but Iranians outside of Iran tend to be nice people.

Swedes are the worst. They mixed LQBTQ+ ideology with Islam.

>white muslim

....wat....

don't worry, we know you're not a muslim yet. you'll either die, convert to islam or become a slave within the next 20-40 years. GL getting rid of muslims in the future.

>moslem
>acceptable citizen for western society
choose one

>white
>Muslim

These two things do not go together, Bosnians are greedy cowards that will backstab you once it's convenient for them, same for the other ethnicities you mentioned.

Russians are slavs/mongol/tatar mix. We got no relations to them whatsoever. We also got no relations to turkish people, but our ancestors often would go down from mountains and raid neighbors for women/cattle/wealth. So some of us look darker than other. Usually the higher in mountain you go, the ligher you get. I look like picrelated.

We got logistics company.

Until they start shooting people at cafes

>Islam is a race

American education everybody

He is right though. I've seen a lot of white muslims even in Norway. the worst part is that they are walking around in burkas with their white mothers.

Islam is a poison, there is nothing redeeming about it in the modern age. Thanks for your input tho muh*mmed

Swedes aren't white.

Kek, yeah right that's why your society is collapsing filled with feminism, gays, kikes and all kind of degenerated shit

Even the Mullahs fell for the traps aren't gay meme

Why do you hate Stalin? He literally saved your people from being lynched.

You know, it's not that these people didn't exist before. In fact, it is probably much less about our society becoming more liberal and more about these people having more and more none-physical platforms to speak on.

How is deporting the entire population into ice cold Siberia killing half of it in the process saving people? You Russians have fucked up understanding of helping

You can’t read.

The only ones on your list, who are genetically and historically European are Bosniaks, disregarding your le funny Swede meme.

Saved
>Iran

this. Russians like to get subjugated and fucked by kremlin overlords. We are not the same.

No shit? You're probably brown and probably get on your knees five times a day to suck off Allah, assuming you're actually not a muzzie, you get on your knees to receive the circumcised dick of the "new Europeans".

Is chechnyas safe for tourism, or is kidnapping a risk?

White muslims are still more white then 56% mutts.

>Bosniaks
>Albanians
>white
Lmao turk rape babbies. You'll never be white you willingly converted to Islam you fucking cucks.

The dead ones

Fuck off mutt. Chechen culture is hellbent of keeping our traditions and blood pure, we follow our own brand of islam. National traditions > islam for chechens.

Yes its very safe, unless you come here to critisize putins son in law Kadyrov. The kidnapings happen only to political dissidents.

women should not speak
your words are nonsense.

Fuck off we are full, we don't want tourism that could alter our unique culture
Tourism is literally cancer

Albania is the only country to successfully keep the fact alive that no Jews died in the holocaust

>He says as he lives in a different country
Do you see how you bring shame to your people?

The fucking irony of this post my lord

Chechens by far. A tribal warrior race that loves fighting and combat sports. Sjamil basayev was a contemporary achilles.

Just Lmao at how Chechens utterly dominate russians. Russian veterans from the chechen wars get murdered to this day, critical journalists get assassinated and zverywhere gopniks get beat up.

Its safer than murica and most of Russia. Just dont fuck with the armed/camoed guys. And dont talk about politics. People drive like retards, so i reccomend you to use larger transportation.

>Islam is a poison

have you read quran?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT

bosnians that are muslim no
chechens no they are kavkaz shitskins
albanians are literally turks so no
iranians are sandnigger wich is brown people

also sage

Caucasus is know for its hospitality. Dont listen to him. If you come to us as free people with dignity and respect you will have no problem here. Just dont bring destructive western culture.

Lmao cuckold, Chechens do what they want and go where they want. We are descendants of alanic and scythian steppe warriors. We beat up anyone who tries to defy us. You are a comparable to some agrarian peasants who would get raped by strong warrior tribes in antiquity and bronze age.

All muslims are trash though, being a muslim in the West makes you a second class citizen, it's a pedophilia based death cult.

Yes but those who made you 56% are higher on youir "white" list.

you are a larper not a chechen tho.

>Pic
>White
Yeah good one

>one chance in life

>not chechen

Feels bad.

H1o nohchi vac.

the mohamadean religion is in the edge of extinction

>Swedes
>white

>tfw shitskins pretend to be chechen
>tfw i have to deal with shitty reputation because of said mongoloid niggers
People like you are worse than Russians

Yes, I heard its popular among turks and other muslims in europe to roleplay chechens.

>Who are the best White Muslims
the dead ones

>Albanians
>White

Sure thing senpai, if you consider >80 IQ brachycephalic Muslim inbreds white.

they are all equal, all of them are idiots.

>white
>muslim
Choose one.

Bongistanis

Is that like a blow job? Sounds kinky, but I don't want snot on my dick.

Germany is a lost cause unfortunately, there millions of niggers Arabs and turks here, Germans have lost their culture and traditions and I don't want that to happen to my country
When Germany would decide today that all immigrants need to fuck off I'd respect that decision and pack my stuff and leave but since they are cucked so hard it won't ever happen
You don't know what I mean, sure it starts with tourism, then some of those tourists like it so much that they buy residencies there, then they being in more of their kind and build up their own communities and before you even know it they are screaming for rights and tolerance of their way of living and our culture is in great risk of subversion that's what I don't want to happen. And believe me it's happening already, grozny is full of fucking slavshits again, and those pieces of shit will claim they've been living there for hundreds of years in a few generations, just like Jews did with Palestinians

being muslim:
>having a secret fetish of other fellow men
>getting a psychotic orgasm from another muhamed named guy picture
>denies gaydom

I have rubbish

Oxymoron. You can't be Muslim and white.

Do Chechens respect the boxer provodnikov?

Why would anyone respect a Russian Mongol?

Yes you can. Genetics is not the same as religion. Most white Bosniaks are just larpers as most euros are Christcuck larpers. Fuck both of them by the way. Fuck Abraham..Jesus and Allah in tandem. Hope they all perish.

this

How many germans do you know? You sound like someone who lives in a immigrant ghetto, and thinks he knows how the host culture really is. And people buying property in Chechenya would only benefit the economy, believe it or not, but money is power, and would only make Chechenya stronger and stimulate Industry. If you actually visit the country, you will see how pathetic most peoples lives are. The "Chechen beggar" meme is not really a meme.

NONE
All moslems are deviant and perverse. Destory islam Save Humanity. Genocide IS the answer to islam

White Muslims unironically the least cucked people on Earth

>White
>Alpha conservative religion
>Preserved culture

They got that akhirah

Genocide the book kek. And you forgot those who made this problem in the Europe in the first place; Y O U

Bosniaks.

>be ameritard
>goes to the middle east
>strangely terrorism rise after you come in
>feed wars and create refugees
>then cry about it