Second KING OF PRISM movie looks potentially even gayer than the first

>second KING OF PRISM movie looks potentially even gayer than the first
youtube.com/watch?v=0aX1-ujv2K0
Can someone tell me how this is allowed and how they keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZZO6g5tpfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this fore real?

Nice, looking forward to this.

I guess I'll pick this up

>Best boy is back
Pretty Rhythm delivers.

Who knew that ice skating and idolfaggotry was the key to success?

The first movie was a wild psychedelic trip, what can a second one offer in comparison?

I mean asides from more naked guys.

This looks too close yet I know it won't happen

So what's the straight explanation for this?

Bros being bros

King of Prism is not something that requires heterosexual explanations.

HUGGU

This won't happen because Aoi Shouta can't work with gay

I watched the first movie a while ago. I really thought this was a kids series but it was incredibly lewd and hilarious, what the fuck?

>implying it isn't the perfect entertainment for horny little girls

I doubt little girls or women find that arousing

Well they clearly find it something, or they wouldn't have been piling into cinemas to see it

I'm not sure if I want to watch this or not, but it's the closest I've come to being interested in idolshit.

Watch the first movie now. Don't ask questions, just do it. It will be an experience you won't forget.

Why do I live in a Twilight Zone where my favorite Pretty Rhythm lives on as gay ass fuck shit?

>draw a big girl
>call it a guy
Why is this allowed?

Are you certain it was little girls and not adult fujos?

I still find it amazing that this a literal spin-off of a show for little girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZZO6g5tpfY

How much of the new fandom has actually seen Rainbow Live?

It's for adult fujos, but it's a spin-off of a show for little girls. The 3 "senpai" characters are the love interests from the little girl show, Pretty Rhythm.

I had no idea what the fuck was happening during most of the first movie, but I was thoroughly entertained by its over-the-top gayness. Hoping this one is just as fun.

Because you have bad taste in Pretty Rhythm, Desmond.

Why would they make a mahou shoujo spinoff but with some gay main boys and a producer who has naked cockslave idol boys?

1) Rainbow Live was A-FUCKING-MAZING and;

2) Don't do that

Because Avex producer is a drunk madman.

How is it for adult fujos if the characters are teens? The same way all those female idol shows are for adult men? I'd feel guilty as hell for being attracted to the characters. Obviously it doesn't bother some people but it hampers my ability to enjoy this shit.

By adult I mean 16-25.

If 16-25 is adult then I'm fucking elderly. No wonder 2D idol boys don't do anything for me.

Attractive elderly men doing musical things when?

>How is it for adult fujos if the characters are teens?
What a bizarre question, an absolute shitload of not only fujo series but popular anime in general are about teens and get sexualised to fuck.

>king of prism
>yoi
>osomatsu-san

Avex getting all them fujobucks.

EZ DO DANCE

I understand that anime is a medium primarily targeted at teens and young 20-somethings. When I got interested in it I was a young teen myself. But now that I'm closing in on 30 it feels like I should move on and not lust over characters that are 10+ years younger (and dumber) than me. I wonder how fujos my age reconcile those kinds of thoughts, if they have them. But this is off-topic to the thread so I'll use a polite sage and end it there.

He seems like one of those characters popular among gays, like Oresky.

Was this the height of the animated medium?

Avex must be fucking loaded by now.

It probably means they will continue to sponsor/fund all the fujoanime so I'm not complaining.

This could be Shinji and Kaworu if Anno had the nuts for it.

Is this a response to YOI's popularity?

Since I'm sure they don't actually kiss in the full scene, I'm just wondering how the inevitable cockblock is going to happen.

Anyone who didn't watch the first movie, you now have 20 seconds to explain what you think is happening in this image.

>not watching Rainbow Live
shiggy diggy

Is this Sugita's character?

The best part of this is when you can see him try to lean into it.Worst part is if the girl's not a yandere or the camera's not focused on her, we'll never get a scene as great as this in our life times.

Crotch is harder than steel

Sick theme song, though. Vanilla PR is pretty good.

He looks like a crazy Gin, so I'm hoping yes.

This looks gay as fuck desu.

Not really.
You just have a dirty mind

>"Pride" the Hero
>who is the best at making women's hearts go dokidoki

I'm getting mixed messages.