BUY MEXICO INSTEAD. FUCK THE WALL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_(territorial_entity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfield_Scott
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Bob got a new truck I want a new truck."
"Israel got a wall I want a wall."

Buying Mexico will solve our problems

Just what we need, OP. More Mexicans.

Just what dems need, more minorities to vote for them. They have no platform other than to pander to SJW’s and spread racial discord.

what are you doing you god damn retard

The US government has become too inept to conquer territory. In reality, it's Mexico that's conquering the US.

>buy mexico
>put ex-mexican citizens into a separate social class where they are not allowed to vote
>destroy the local governments and kill all the drug traffickers/organized crime types
>give US governors control of the land for tax purposes and nothing else
>CIA and FBI install local leaders with capitalist/republic ideals
>instruct them to call for revolution
>bow out of controlling the region when the revolution starts to heat up
>successfully cleaned out a nation, made money doing it, and helped it build its social identity

user...what makes you think that the US is even capable of following through step 2?

Of course, which payment form would the beaners like deposited into their heads?
I have some 5.56 and some 9mm.
Copper and lead are precious metals.

The Californians will take over the area first user and not even Trump cares about these libtards so they are a soft wall the mexicans get their evil jollies out on

Make America bigger yes use constitution yes

There arent enough voters in that area of Mexico it is mostly under populated land. AMericans will move their for cheap land and assimilate the other ppls well

More like the Mexicans will take over California after Mexican nationalists seize power circa 2030.

We can't even assimilate the immigrants we have now.

Push all the way to Jalisco or else I'm not agreeing to this plan.

>buy Mexico
>absorb all their problems into our country
>over 100,000,000 new voters who will vote Democrat with 100% consistency
>The US is forever a blue country
>the drug cartels flood up into the southwest, turning it into a bloody war zone
>violent crime quintuples
>the drug crisis explodes
>our welfare system and Medicaid/Medicare and Social Security implodes with the tens of millions jumping on the gibs train
>Civil War breaks out between American civilians and militia groups versus Mexican criminals and cartels, and between the police and several State National Guards versus the cartels and corrupt Mexican former authorities

It'd be better to just nuke Mexico if we're gonna go full retard.

Thier economy is less than Texas. They could easily be wiped out in a quick plague virus. All of north America for the white man.

The reason these mexicans don't assimilate is because they have no skin in the game. I remember reading that the Turks in Germany voted liberal, but back in Turkey they voted conservative. If we take some Mexican land, then these beans might start thinking twice about what they want out of their country. Basically, don't give illegals an out.

user we will get there we buy Mexico over time.

Treat Mexico like Target layaway and pay it off over 20 years

We've been subverting nations since the 1920s so there's that. Don't confuse the US Govt's inability to give a shit about your cucky $40k/year life as incompetence.

I bet you also think Trump accidentally made billions and became the president of the US because "he's so dumb xD"

What else do we get user?

100 years of slow civil war or 2 years of real civil war and get it over with and put a speed rail directly to Mexican beaches with mexican servants and champagne every where

Foolish thinking. Unrealistic thinking. Can't even think of ways to subvert an 87 IQ populace.

nah, you become more colectivist when you have different people around you and try to create an ingroup
The turks over here are more willing to fight for turkey than in turkey itself because they are surrounded by non-turks.
It´s a natural reaction and the best argument against diversity.

what is the population of the north desert area of mexico maybe 200K? Make it America, install our constitution with judges, courts etc, put our military and police there to stabilize things, send a bunch of 2nd amendment citizens there for the cheap land, I see no real crisis, I mean the farther we put mexico from Texas the better. u see?

>CIA and FBI install local leaders with capitalist/republic ideals
t. CIAnigger

I need to be able to go to my summer home without having to afraid of get beheaded by cartel niggers. Jalisco or nothing.

I'm glowing in the dark as we speak, user

isnt pushing mexico farther away from california and texas the answer? they come here to for money and thats it so send the money south with new territory

This is interesting. The creation of a buffer puppet state to fool mexicans into going there, but having no real electoral power. I may be reading into this wrongly however.

u are on the right track

Maybe this is the Trump agenda?

We build a wall and guard it with our military forces. I want fucking M1 Abrams tanks, Apache attack helos and Reaper drones on the border. I want Navy destroyers and amphibious assault ships for rapid deployment of attack helos to engage cartel vessels trying to route the wall.

user. There are literally hundreds of good ideas that can be done. None of them are possible with politically correctness in charge.

What makes you entirely disingenuous is that the JFK FOIA drop made it very clear that past Mexican Presidents since at least Echeverria along with all of PRI have been CIAniggers. Fox is very obviously one of your guys. Peña Nieto is very obviously one of your guys. Quit fronting.

Why call for revolution? That cuts your black funding.

exactly user all of this hype over super zombie wall.

Israel model of acquiring failed states might be the future for America. Pay Mexico for the land they wasted away and expand our borders

user. The Democrats are going to royally fuck up your plans, and you aren't even aware of it.

user the point is we can expand our resources buying Mexico land on the cheap. This beefs up their govt and is a huge bonus for entrepreneurs here in America

twink link was better

Exactly, swallow up Mexico so these spics have no where else to go. Any rebellions will be easily crushed and could be a sort of a "provoked ethnic cleansing".

the Dems only know how to poop in the punch bowl. Eventually the bad girlfriend goes some other place when you continue about the day

And besides the dems are being replaced by the republicans and the republicans are being replaced by the libertarians and eventually both parties might agree to be American

the truth is user Texas is already 50% HIspanic so the ethnic impact will be very little and the $ will make the locals wealthy this is a big benefit and easily viral idea. This is 4 chan right

Israel built a wall and for some stupid reason clings onto the West Bank and Gaza. The militarized wall is what's keeping the kebabs out. We need a militarized wall here.

Perhaps we do. But pushing the wall further away is an even better military strategy if we are talking about activating the military for protection

But you won't be able to control it. Not under the current social policies of the US government. The failures of American nation building are telling, because politically incorrect regimes like the Soviets or the British Empire had no problem subjugating territory for gain. Mexico will devour you.

Again, it's only a matter of time before La Raza is realized. If the Right Wing in America ever loses, then the Mexicans will succeed.

Texas won't be Hispanic for long, bruh. Feminism's here and it's about to wreck the "high birthrates" that were only possible due to machismo.

user I know the culture you speak of.

la raza is this giant propaganda campaign for 20+ years i assure you. Mexicans are too lazy for this and actually are very good honest people by and large and would love to be American. Why do so many move here? really they want to be american but are too ashamed or uneducated to find an honest way to get citizenship or they cant afford it or whatever.

At least this is an honest way of nation building. America did it with the louisiana purchase (save your Native American territory talkin, that land was never owned by any tribe and was warred over and stolen back and forth all the time for thousands of years)

actually that is a limited view of Texas. U are thinking of Austin. Try that stupid debate elsewhere u are laughed at

Fuck off shill

commie go bitch out a gun store owner

Birthrates are only high in Hispanic migrants, being around 4.1. Their kids however have the same amount of kids as white people. This whole, the future is Hispanic meme, is very stupid. Americans 50 years ago thought that blacks were going to be like 40% of the population and look at what happened to them. All you have to do is stop immigration from third world countries and the demographics will largely stay about the same.

What does it even mean to be American anymore, user? In a way, there is no national identity left in the United States, which is why it's going to collapse soon.

Regardless, I would fucking love it for once that a 'think tank' would pick up a history book and understand how other Empires managed their social policies. America projects what it wants its immigrants to be, only to fail to understand that, when given the opportunity, ethnic minorities will turn on you and overthrow your Empire. That's what happened to the Western Roman Empire and that's what the East Roman Empire learned to avoid.

This is why the Globalists lost control of ISIS. They never ensured that ISIS was eternally dependent on itself. This is also why the Varinagan Guard of the Byzantine Empire was so successful. They ensured that the Norsemen were always dependent on the Emperor and could never betray him when given the opportunity.

Yeah but this is an isolationist view point you are stating.

How do we contribute to a neighbor nation and benefit our nation 100x? America would be tiny without the Louisiana purchase.
We are tiny without more purchases

CIAnigger, there is no debate. This has been going on since Frida Kahlo. You fucked up.

p.s. Thanks for confirming my pet theory about image embeds.

American means Equal Rights.

Equal Rights means unalienable, God-Given rights. The Bill of Rights is our court structure that is supposed to facilitate this. This is where education system comes for the nation which is better private/market controlled than state controlled

America means free society, no dictators, no royalty, elected representatives, unlike the rest of the world ..

hmm no not a "CIAnigger" commie. Maybe u are. Maybe I am that thing that threatens the CIA with good ideas like END THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

Maybe in the past. But things have changed and it may be too late to save the Republic.

if this idea is not genius you trolls would not be here eating my bread and asking for cream

Don't know about Texas specifically, but in general he's right. Native hispanic birth rates aren't that high.They turn liberal and stop reproducing like all liberals. Conservative whites have the highest birth rates.
If we can stop immigration, we can make America white again.

There is nothing wrong with the idea. The problem is the execution. We aren't criticizing the strategic understanding of the idea, but rather the tactical implementation of the results.

It's like coming up with a brilliant battle strategy but having an army that is incapable of pulling it off.

the fact millions of us know we need to save the Republic and end the NWO and end the fed is proof the momentum is on our side and George Washington will be made proud in Heaven for how bad we will crush these atheist tards

America has military bases in 190 nations right now and we cant move a few hundred miles south ?

I agree with you fundamentally. The United States became great because of the frontier and expansion. The issue would be that we can't do what we did to natives 200 years ago. People have changed since then. Too many people are watching.

>I know you are but what am I!
Tell your staff psychologist that he's slacking off. Mexico is not worth buying because you already own it.

>you already own it

I know what The American Republic is

You are the one with psychosis, commie

You are missing the point friend.

Purchasing the land is not taking the land

Because user, America is too decadent to wage this kind of expansion. It needs to get in shape first before it attempts to get in the ring.

By the way, you are probably ignorant of this, but the occupation of Northern Mexico should be done as a March, rather than statehood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_(territorial_entity)

But I guarantee you 90% of American intellectuals don't even know what a March is.

The only way you can do the March is abandon the constitution but you are probably ignorant of that

Elaborate further.

Tell that to LITENSOR, LITEMPO-2, LITEMPO-8, and their successors. Since I'm a Communist now, you won't mind if I liberate your information, would you?

Your probably right that I don't get it. Good luck I guess.

My work is done here bitches

Maybe buying a sliver of land on the Mexican side of the border with a treaty that says we can build and maintain a wall into perpetuity but the land technically remains Mexican soil would be a good idea.

Then if someone stands outside the wall they can't claim to be a refugee and get let in.

Better get out, samefag. Just look at the beginning of this thread. Six posts from this agent before anyone even starts talking about it.

BUY IT?
FUCK THAT SHIT!
LET'S TAKE IT!
IT'S OURS!
MEXICAN-AMERICAN WAR 2
>DO IT AGAIN OLD FUSS AND FEATHERS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfield_Scott
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

good luck I guess.

You'd only have to buy about 10 or 20 miles into the border, bulldoze everything, then u have a 20 mile deadzone between you and the beaners, much easier to patrol and control and probably still cheaper than building a wall.