Watching Ranma for the first time right now

Watching Ranma for the first time right now.

Question: Do girl-type Ranma and Akane ever kiss?

Other urls found in this thread:

paintschainer.preferred.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe

It's possible.

You guys aren't very helpful.

watch it and find out

user, 150+ episodes is a lot.

167 episodes not counting specials and such
that is less than half of what most watch every season

No.
Girl-type Ranma gets two kisses:
1 Kiss of Death
2 Kiss from that sleazy ice-skating guy.

This one?

Three. "She" kissed Ryoga, too.

Slut

I miss Ranma. And then I realised that Ranma actually has more chemistry with Ryoga than any of his Harem in his girl scenes, and then it got weird and I miss Ranma more. It was so weird and fucked up beneath that humor and whimsy.

best comic with worst ending

I will never not be mad/sad over the ending

Full on mating press

I used a program to colorize this.

The issue is that Rumiko Takahashi seems to see any development as hurting the nature of a comedy - which is bullshit, but it's clearly how she has written since Urusei Yatsura.

the same is true for 99% of manga

I don't think boy-type Ranma and Akane ever kiss.

Cool, but inaccurated. Therefore, not good. But keep the good work.

I made the ai do it. It's impossible to get colors complely right.

what program?

Then it's trash. Be a man a do it yourself, not a mindless piece of shit.

paintschainer.preferred.tech/

WHAT HAPPENS IF RANMA GETS PREGNANT AND GOES BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL FORM

really interesting, thanks!

dont ask

do you think Ryouga would get lost on his way to the pussy

good point, and yeah definitely.

Straight into the ass probably

Cum still manages to get lost and impregnates Ranma.

Penis goes where?

Nabiki is the best girl.

How does this rate on the Thiccter scale?

167*20 minutes are just 55 hours user
You could watch this in two to three weeks if you watch like 2 hours a day.

Now imagine watching a giant show like 700+ eps on One Piece

>tfw you look just like a sleazy iceskater from an 80s animu

who the fuck watches 25+ shows every season
certainly not "most" people

Black hair girl Ranma > Red hair girl Ranma

I miss ranma.

Too bad japan doesn't bank on nostalgia like america does, I wouldn't mind a new ranma series from Rumiko Takahashi.

Indeed.

I'm currently slogging my way through Urusei Yatsura.

Is Ranma as good/better? Same tone?

Years latter i still don´t know if wanting to fuck female Ranma makes me gay

Do you also want to be ranma and get dicked by hunks?

female ranma is 1000% physically female

well, ranma has the mind of a guy, and views himself as a guy. But the body is absolutely one of a girl- so finding him attractive isn't gay, but a loving relationship with him- may be?

There's more actual shounen fighting and the romantic hijincks are more like a standard harem (multiple people in love with mc who wants to avoid relationships). There's also less the entire city being destroyed. Characters are still complete jerks to each other though.

Also no dream imagery/random crazy shit, although you haven't even gotten yet to the point where UY goes all out on that yet.

I wonder if you can make ranma have the mind of a girl with enough vitamin D

You got it right, making out with someone who is a boy in his/her even if he has a body of a woman it would be considerd gay sex by his/her perspective.
How could be hetero and gay sex at once?

could someone make you like dick by fucking you enough?

Or- more likely- would it drive you to hate sex, and everything associated with it?

is fucking a tomboy gay?
no
only the physical aspect matters

""his/her mind""

any good ranma doujins? i can't stand rumiko's art style

>relativity

That depends if I turn into a busty little redhead/brunette.

tomboys don't think of themselves as men, and don't have a *literally* male mind.

I mean, ranma knows what it feels like to hold his dick while he pees. And resents being a woman.

>And resents being a woman.

this is ShindoL but he only did one work with Ranma but this isn't it, how does this even exist.

artits can draw images without them being part of a manga yknow

Too thicc?

yeah, to be fair you could probably trick ranma into having great sex just by challenging him, and saying he's terrible at it.

I wouldn't say Ranna is the reason I have a tg fetish, but it's certainly responsible for helping me figure it out as a kid.

Started out wanting to dick ranma, now I just want to be dicked as ranma.

Surely, if we're talking about mere artwork pics or something out of a collage but this here is a genuine doujin page with captions and textual elements.

About to hit red line.

My wife ranma is cute.

They're basically all good, too. Just chillax and enjoy.

His father murders him.

Ranma doujins is what made me start fingering my ass when I was 11

Changing Honey

Where's the ass?

He likes being sexy and cute, because it lets him manipulate people. He resents having to give up his dick at random.

Tyrone pls

Especially since it makes him much weaker too

I wanna suck her tits so badly

why does she even have such big boobs, does male ranma have gyno or something?

good genes

お下げの女!

Stop watching that piece of shit. Bitch-Kane is one of the worst anime females ever created. Then again a twat made her. Why do japs worship bitch abusive cunts who never answer for their bullshit?

Even the final little bit of the manga? It's Bitch-Kane blaming Ranma for ruining their wedding when it was NABIKI who invited the literal wedding crashers who destroyed everything. Ranma is not to blame, yet he's written to still want to get with that bitch? Fuck this terrible story.

"Wiat Ranma, have you been in your girl form for a whole month"?

The ending it got was exactly the ending it needed. Ranma 1/2 is, at its core, a condemnation of hidebound traditions. Had they ended up married, it would have vindicated the concept of arranged marriages, something Takahashi herself abhors. Ranma and Akana are never meant to get together, despite all their trials and tribulations, because the lesson Takahashi is teaching is that people that are crammed together by outside forces are not, in fact, going to fall in love and be all hunky-dory, and it's bullshit to believe it would ever work out that way. Everyone expected that after all that they'd somehow have gotten past all their shit and gotten together, but when you look at the series as a whole neither of them ever gets past their shit. Akane is still a boy-hating proto-dyke; Ranma is still a misogynist fixated on ridding himself of his curse. Neither of them budges from these points throughout the entire series, because that's who they are. Anyone who truly thinks they would end up happy or content with each other are helpless romantics who didn't pay attention.