I've found the reason for the asian girl meme

Today white men are shamed for their natural attraction to teenage girls. We're told we're pedophiles for wanting girls who are ~14-18 and should instead settle for girls who are past their prime or at the end of their prime but who still are single and childless, or yet worse, disgusting used up roasties with a horrible attitude.

So white men turn to Asian women. Asian women behave and look like teenagers much longer and are therefore preferable to old white roasties. However this still falls on racemixing being unnatural so a WMAF-relationship can never replace the true beauty of a white man with a white teenage girl, the way it's supposed to be.

TLDR: go for teenage girls instead of roasties or chinks

Or, or asians can simply be sexy af while simultaneously being traditional and family oriented whereas white women today are self-absorbed tattooed-covered trash who will inevitably grow fat by age 30 with crocodile skin from endless tanning.

Sure but it still falls on racemixing being unnatural and you'll never feel genuine love for an Asian girl. It simply goes against nature.

Papers have been published about this phenomenon already. The reason white men can be attracted heavily to asian women is because asian women are viewed as more submissive and the man believes that they are more so than white women.

Not even remotely true. As far as the statistics go, you're actually less likely to get divorced if you marry an Asian woman (born in Asia) rather than a white.

Asians>>>Blacks

Those statistics are obviously affected by white men being forced to marry used up roasties and the "men" who marry Asian girls are such pathetic fucking faggots that they would never divorce her.

If you would only look at statistics of men who marry teenage white girls (ie amish and similar) there's almost a zero divorce rate.

>Asians are traditional and family oriented
proof??

Everytime I see that pic I save it. I have no idea how many copies I have, but I saved it again.

asians are actually white people now. i would rather race mix with smart ching chongs than mcnigger mexi vegan mongrols

Abbos>>>Asians

>14, 15 and 16 year olds
>prime

ah yes, the age-old refrain of the pedoscum: the false dichotomy between children and old women. will they ever learn?

>Asian women behave like teenagers
Asian women haven't jumped on five hundred dicks by the time they're legal and won't spread their legs and divorce you for half your shit the moment someone richer says one nice word.

Also saved countless copies of
" Catcher in the Rye "
Mk ultra grad.

You're overthinking. White men get asian women because they're easy to get, and still attractive.

Finally some sound advice from a swede. Exactly - marry someone white or you're a race traitor yourself, and part of the problem here. Your kids will look like aliens, nothing like you, and if you think white women age poorly that's nothing once the gooks hit the wall at 40 or so. Besides once you've built a life together looks matter less anyhow.
There's a lot of Chinese admixture here. Don't let it happen in your counties too.

Pic related is as old as Lauren Southernstein

Nailed it.

>Papers

Kek you fucking idiot.

>We're told we're pedophiles for wanting girls who are ~14-18
lol wat...
Interesting.
But I doubt I'd be told off If I dated a 13 year old with the fathers permission at my church.

Just download the whole set

kys
Uh no, today white men are getting chased by Latinas and Asians who lock them down before they go out and chase the white girls. White girls are getting underbid, and it's making white girls and white boys miserable.

WHITE BOYS

YOU CAN HAVE THE HOT WHITE GIRL

YOU JUST GOTTA ASK HER OUT

OR MAYBE ASK ANOTHER ONE OUT

BUT YOU CAN STILL GET A HOT WHITE GIRL

You're right and that's why asian women are unironically superior

share a link with him, brother

>I've found the reason for the asian girl meme.
It is because you're on a Japanese anime website.

This

>We
>wanting girls who are ~14
No.

You missed the point. They would be superior if you were asian but alas, you're not. Your relationship with them can never be genuine.

>YOU JUST GOTTA ASK HER OUT
With a slight risk of getting your life ruined if she turns out to be a "RAAAPE!!!" screaming banshee.

And generally white men are the only ones to give up after hearing a decisive "NO"

Western women of all races behave like teenagers into their 30s and it's fucked up.

No that's not a thing either, Asian women tend to be very aggressive and domineering with their families. Fob black women and Muslim women are the most submissive.

We don't want the "hot" white girl because she's a used up roastie. We want the real hot white girl but we're not allowed to, legally.

What is it with Swedes and paedophilia?

Men bear half the blame for not being husband material at 18-20.
I'm absolutely serious.
The whole socio-economic system is fucked up beyond saving.

>Men bear half the blame
I thought this goes without saying. I guess not

That feel when my Asian Gf was a virgin. She always makes me dinner. She cleans my house. She's a software engineer. She hates niggers and Indians. Even though she wasn't born in the UK she heavily supports Brexit.

Although I still feel bad for being against the white race. I hope our kids don't turn out too Asian.

Yet she's still Asian. You'll always have that nagging feeling in the back of the head that it's just wrong. You don't look in her eyes and feel something real, just sexual attraction but nothing deeper.

Post roasties please

Should have stopped at "just wrong." The rest stinks of jidf

east-asians are white

Larp?
My family shamed me for dating a 21 yr old when I was 25.

Bot everyone is a 8 outta 10 guy. Sorry

100% of what I am reading/hearing on the manosphere intertubes is blaming women for being roasties who want careers and won't marry before they waste themselves on the CC.
I'm saying that the counter-part to this is not explored and the missing part are 18-20 men with marriagable income, who could take 16-19 girls off the marriage-sexual market.
That would be the dominant norm in a biologically-woke society.
Instead girls/women are left to look for other stuff to fill their lives with meaning, and those things turn out to be:
1. sexual hedonism
2. career satisfaction
Those are all "wives in waiting" who would be married, if most of their female friends were married (social conformity).

that's really fucking retarded.

Japanese usually have very ugly cunts afaik.

Lauren probably has a nice fat pink cunt; this chink doesn't.

Why aren't white women trying to lock down white men early like Asians and Latinas are doing then?

White women aren't teaching white girls how to be women anymore, so they just fuck whatever they feel like and act like whores.

nonsense retard.

asian women are the only women seen as obedient, this is why they attract turbobetas.

Doesn't that mean they can't complain about young white men being locked down young by Asians and Latinas instead of waiting until these white girls are ready or whatever?

Nah I'm not larping.
It's fine for girls to get married when they turn 18 here at my church.

My parents have a 20 year difference themselves(Though they got married in Russia).

In another church it's considered abnormal if you're not married by 20 there. What they do is have a meeting with all the unmarried 20 year olds and assign/pair them off.
Don't know the details aside from that.

Sounds nice to me.
The girl I was with was great imo but my family was rude to her whenever we visited.
29 now and unmarried but my family put down most of my exes. Even a doctor wasn't good enough cus muh age difference.
I've given up.

>asians can simply be sexy af while simultaneously being traditional and family oriented

Look, I love asian women as much as the next guy but the "family oriented" meme is complete bullshit. The only asian girl I dated was a gold digging whore with a 10/10 body.

It's still not to late for you to try and get married.
If you're parents act like that then it's their fault and problem.
Next time try and hide the fact that you're in a relationship for as long as you can and when you're serious and hopefully have proposed, by then you can just tell them that they're invited to the wedding or something.
Do warn her as well of how unperceptive(or something) your parents are and to notify you if anything is wrong.

Why don't white women simply become objectively more obedient. They'd definitely outcompete the Asian women that way.

>Asian women behave and look like teenagers

Does this adult Asian woman look like a girl to you?

>not going for central/eastern europeans

They are almost all above 6, and about half are 9/10.

They are thinner and better looking than british/german/french/american white women.

I feel disappointed in the man when I see one with a white western woman who is invariably fat, slobby, feminist, low iq and a massive bbc whore.

Also, actual asians are collective insect tier non humans, including and especially the japanese.

Absolutely 0 individuality or personality.

Also asians cannot have large asses or breasts without rare medica conditions.

That actually looks like a sex doll.

it's over, same way asian women are turning into consumers/thots

shut it down

Sweet Jesus.
They told me Satan would be pretty.

I can only hope that one day they make a sex doll that looks like her.

>same way asian women are turning into consumers/thots
If Asian women are losing what set them apart, then why are they still better than white women at locking down white men young?

I'd fuck an asian, but they piss me off with this pretend immaturity and "adorkable" attitude. For fuck's sake, act like a human being with half a brain, I don't want to feel like I'm doing a wind-up doll.

>still better than white women at locking down white men young?
what?

If you lock down a white guy while he's still young then he can't go on to marry another girl. Asian women and Latinas are adept at this. White women not so much.

All white women are roasties, no thanks.

IDK, I was approached by a 9/10 Philipino chick who thought I was "cute as shit". I saw her a few times and every time we talked about getting it on, but every time I saw her I was busy with work stuff at the bar and couldn't get away. She gave me her number, but every time I txtd her she never replied to me. This pissed me off, because I thought it made me look like I was just some loser chasing/stalking her. I told her this, and all she said was something like, "I don't text." I thought that was pretty weird. I'm not hard up for women, so I just stopped having anything to do with her. Would have been nice to fuck her, though, but I don't go for games.

Kys kiddyfiddler

Lauren Rose looks older than pic related despite being around the same age

Rope sage

>but my family was rude to her whenever we visited.
I literally cut my relationship with my mother over this nonsense. Grow up, and tell your family to fuck right off. Go get what you want. Get outside your comfort bubble, and quit living life like a bitch-boy.

>If you lock down a white guy while he's still young then he can't go on to marry another girl.
This is literally how it works, though. Men get to 40, have two teenage boys that are graduating, and then they divorce wife 1 and move on to the younger hotter model.

Are you retarded?

Implying being fuck buddies with a milf is bad

Girls 14-18 are imbeciles. Go kill yourself OP.

Liking people who look like children's not different than being a pedophile.

Almost everyone on this board is a 4/10 so this is a useless thread, uggos will gain nothing from this. Please carry on with your day.

It's more the simple fact that asian women are better at being white women than white women are. Couple that with how western society seems completely intent on committing suicide both racially and culturally and it's no surprise white men will go find a cute asian girl to settle down with.

Add in the lack of bullshit kike divorce laws as a bonus

A doctor not good enough? What?

This.
Simply be a dick and shrug off the wondering stares and awkward questions they may put out.

Cunny should be legal rrrreeeeeeee