What will anime in 2027 be like? What will be the trends? What will the animation style look like? Etc

What will anime in 2027 be like? What will be the trends? What will the animation style look like? Etc.

More cg.

>implying Japan will keep making anime after the start of WW3
I don't think they want to get bombed again that badly
and assuming that doesn't happen
It will be shit
Like it always was and will be

Full cgi

Why are you making this thread again?

Neo-80s using 3D models, simulated lighting, and shaders but with re-used stock animations for certain things.

Dunno, but I'll turn 40 that year.

Chinese

It'll be at the quality of current western media, which is to say unwatchable shit.
Probably nearly entirely CGI because that's cheaper and will only become cheaper.
Probably no more pantyshots and accidental gropings, because there's only so long Japan will be able to withstand the PC-trend.

That's assuming the situation in the rest of the world stays the same, of course.

Well, time to start archiving all the ecchi I can

>He thinks Japan will fall for the PC meme
If the industry doesn't want to destroy itself they will continue with the panty shots and fan service

More like Frame Arm Girls

I dunno, the Olympics are coming up.

The anime industry will fall and there will be only one company left, but that company makes 12 shows a season

The UN has already tried getting them to ban stuff.
If the growth of PC continues in the rest of the world, there'll eventually be diplomatic trouble because of fan service.
I know it sounds absurd, but the idea that a state could be sanctioned for racism like South Africa was would've sounded insane just a few years before it happened too.

>The UN has already tried getting them to ban stuff
And Japan told them to get off
The main demographic are japanese salary MEN that want fan service in their anime, they can full CGI but if they totally stop the fan service the Blu-ray sales will suffer a hit

>Kyoani/Trigger collab.

*To fuck off

>And Japan told them to get off
For now. The pressure will only increase unless the rest of the world fixes its shit.

good taste, one of the only good anime airing this season.

I only got 3 replies last time.

>What will anime in 2027 be like?
Anime will die before 2020.
It's already dead basically, no good shows since 2009.

Fully CG cute boys reincarnated in another world as idols.

That sounds more like 2019

You're talking like there's no sex or nude scenes in Western media right now.
By the way the UN only asked them to ban rape-based games IIRC, and maybe lolis. I'm pretty sure they didn't mention regular fanservice at all.

Isn't this just King of Prism?

please no