What is wrong with you?

I unironically want oprah to win. She would probably make Trump look like a good president (Not saying he's not). I can also see her stepping down due to "health issues" when she actually just didn't realize how hard it would be to run a country.

uncle chang posted this like 12 hours ago.

Old meme is lame

sage

>when she actually just didn't realize how hard it would be to run a country.
Sounds familiar.

Oprah won’t stand a chance in the DNC. Not only are most Americans not ready for another non politician, the DNC doesn’t want to elect a woman to represent them after the last one failed them colossally

But Oprah is a genuninly good speaker. The issue with Trump is that he was unqualified and didn't know it. Oprah is unqualified and i hope she knows this, which is why she won't run. I like her, but i don't have confidence that she'd be great at politics. What are even get policy positions?

The bar got lowered

Oprah is a sheboon, the related pic is what a sand-nigger said about ordinary niggers! Enjoy!

Look at the statistics and tell me he's not surpassed your expectations.

If she runs, she will win. For the same reason Obama did, because she’s black. Black voters will mobilize and vote for another black. They didn’t mobilize for Hillary because she’s white but for Oprah they will.

Oprah unironically has better business since than Donald and came from much less.
I'm not saying I support her, far from it. Just stating facts. If Donald can win, someone like Oprah especially can.
The door is wide open now thanks to 2016.

She’ll never get out of the primary. Having a billionaire negress tell you about all the gibs would be funny as fuck though.

There's nothing dirtier than the left mentality. I'd rather have a festering street dog for president than anyone the left is happy with.

Why the hell would she want to run? I mean really a stressful job people will hate you and you make very little money and her name is already fucking Opera.

Imagine how many Chad Aryans with BWCs Oprah has paid to fuck her over the years....

He's done nothing and I expected nothing so he's met my expectations completely

The only ones pushing Oprah are conservatives.
Besides are you saying Trump is unqualified being an outsider?

>He's done nothing
Just another liberal not knowing anything about politics, not checking up on what's going on or even bothering to try and seek out what he's done. Do me a favour and go back to Sup Forums

I expected nothing from him, and I've not been disappointed..

We're literally in a containment board retard, why are you telling me to go to a different containment board

>Besides are you saying Trump is unqualified being an outsider?
No Just a meme pic I used. He's definitly more qualified than Oprah

Spoken by a guy who sodomizes little boys.

What liberals were saying about Trump at the beginning

Please user, tell me about his qualifications.

In a year he passed a tax that mostly benefits the wealthy. And recognized Jew-rusalem as the Capitol of his master's country.

>retard
That's a big word for a liberal.

And he hates his life as a result

That's an original response for a retard

>an
That's a big word for a liberal.

silly europoor, even leftists dont actually want oprah to run

slide thread

Covefefe

Hilarious mate, and I've never even seen that reaction image before, especially in the context of "stupid libcuck btfo xdd"

True, almost every argument I hear from the far right is a mirror of what the left was saying about Trump in 2015.

Personally I hope she doesn't run, not because I don't think she'd do a good job. She'd probably wouldn't be too bad, its because she' bring out the worst on both sides, not her fault, it just the state of the nation. She'd bring out the gimmie dat's on the left, and she'd bring out the "day of the rope" on the right. She'd be a polarizing figure much like Obama and Trump are.

Sorry. I forgot all libs were perfect and they don't make mistakes. Especially spelling mistakes.

Congratulations! Trump is your president.

Well yeah, thats how we know they are bot accounts using neural nets.

Spotted the

Everyone on Reddit is liberal buddy. When has Sup Forums ever been known as a liberal website?

I'm telling you to go back to The_Donald, where you belong. This board was good before you came.

I'm gonna boomer-post for a second because I like this one: If the Left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

This is so true it's funny.

Somewhere around 2005, this place was known as far left extremist website.

>Sup Forums being anything but Nazi Sup Forums

You must be new here.. Sup Forums as always been shit.

>When has Sup Forums ever been known as a liberal website?
OH HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN REDDITOR, WHY MUST YOU BE A NEWFAG ?

One of the few boomer-isms that's actually true.

I hope you’re right. God this country would go to hell in a hand basket.

No he is welcome here, You are commiting an illegal activity by not disclosing your connections to a super pac in every post you are paid to make.

Have a (you) nerd virgin.

Oliver Willis has a faggot lisp and bitch tits.

David Brock sucks little boys dicks right before cutting their heads off.

At the very least it had better responses than saying "libtard KEK btfo" to everyone who doesn't worship daddy trump

I don't know who either of those people are but I do know you're a redditor

Why do the most fake and vapid Americans look like Swedes?

Because a lot of Swedish Americans are fake and vapid.

My friends and I definitely skew left, and I don’t know anyone who seriously thinks Oprah should be president. A few idiots in the media tossed it out there and the far right picked it up and ran with it like she’d already been nominated. It’s the same formula every time with you faggots. Pick the cringiest most retarded thing that one or two people on the far left say, and meme about it like it’s our fucking gospel. I know why you do this. It’s because you know you can’t win an argument based on real and serious issues, so you sensationalize everything so you can point and say “look at how crazy the libtards are!” It’s like all the PC SJW bullshit. Most of us think it’s as stupid and cringy as you do, but to hear conservatives talk you can’t be a liberal unless you believe there are 542 genders, and all white males should be killed. Guess what. Berkeley crazies don’t represent liberals any more than the KKK represents conservatives.

Oprah was the last hurrah for the Jewish vote farms. Black women are the last demographic that will unquestioningly vote Democrat and actually show up at the ballot box. They want someone that the negress will vote for because they are the same race and gender.

Frankly, this is proof that the kikes are on their last legs and are very close to jumping ship for China. Chinese are the next frontier in kikery, and should be crushed before another yid takeover succeeds. As a nation that's been conquered countless times in history by literally every invader, I don't think the Chinese will know what hit them when the Jews suddenly run their shit.

Tbh, she should run for president.
It'd be quite funny.
The age of man is over, all hail the god of chaos.

You have to admit, the left is aligned far more closely with Berkeley than the right is with the KKK. Orders of magnitude closer.

well said, well said.

This.

You understand.

hi r*ddit

yo whats the source of this

I'm a liberal and I fucking want Oprah to fuck off of politics because we don't need another billionaire celebrity. I want somebody with political experience and charisma next time, not some loser that nobody respects or relates to. This Oprah for President meme needs to die. I see it among conservatives a lot more than liberals. It's disgusting if a single liberal thinks it's a good idea. Being President of the USA deserves respect, admiration, and trust, as well as being transparent and honest with their intentions.

I am sick and tired of lies and memes. Memes have become real. We have a fucking meme president, for fuck's sakes. It needs to stop. We need to show the world that we are to be taken seriously, not like lost children.

Yes, because the problem plaguing the lower class is high taxes.

tthis but with The Rock, and unironically