How do we solve the refugee/immigrant problem from a realistic perspective?

How do we solve the refugee/immigrant problem from a realistic perspective?

Unleash him

Abolish any social welfare including pensions

They aren't the problem, they're the solution.
> White people
> decide to hoard wealth instead of having kids
>go from being the most populous race on the planet to only gets all racist when brown people have to be imported so all of society doesn't collapse

There is no politically acceptable solution. The Western countries have fucked themselves over from the inside out because diversity and acceptance is being pushed relentlessly even where it obviously shouldn't be. Deportation is the only real solution, however, it is a fact that some of those immigrants are from countries that foreign powers (especially USA) have ravaged and stand no real chance of rebuilding them without outside help.

Stop meddling in their countries and pretending you know what’s best for other people. Build their regions into stable ones instead of destabilizing them. Stop giving money to Israel and Saudi Arabia.

This would be true if the 'brown people' would actually be prepared to work low end jobs and take up the place at the bottom of the societal pyramid, however most of the European refugees want hand outs and free education etc. Not to work as cleaners, in factories and so on.

This is a great solution however it's long overdue, this will not help current refugees whose countries have really been fucked up by the US and their allies.

>"Brown people don't wanna be our slaves"
This is why literally everyone hates the right wing.

We are going to have to kill them. It can't be talked about in public yet, by people like richard spencer and others, but it should just be understood that we will have to kill them.

I am not even right orientated. However, if people came from a supposedly war torn country to seek shelter and were provided with basic essentials to survive I would have nothing against it. However, they often demand a lot more than just bare essentials. There would have to be some kind of reciprocity if they are to stay and live in the country that provided them with shelter. I know it's not PC but you really shouldn't be in a position to make demands if someone is literally helping you survive and expects nothing in return for a short term. I'm not saying children should go work in factories and stuff like that, but a 20 year old immigrant that demands government funded education is wrong in my opinion.

It’s a start. We can’t do everything for them and many of their problems need to be fixed by themselves. The easiest solution is to “elect” authoritarian leaders that have a grip on the country. The people need a leader that they view as one of their own otherwise they will only see him as an american or Jewish puppet. Deposing rulers like gaddafi and Saddam put the region back further than had we just bombed them into dust.

Sending the Navy to stop/turn back/blow up the boats, bring stability to the Middle East and North Africa, stop to undermining countries like Syria and cut off funding to Isis & Israel, deport all illegal migrants back to wherever the hell they came from. Simple.

Nothing.
Like in nature, when a population overbreeds and consumes all their natural resource their population should collapse.
We need to stop helping these people. And we certainly shouldn't let them into our countries.

FPBP.
If we do not remove kebab, kebab will remove us. It really is that simple.

Accept all the qts and place all men in a prison colony and then nuke it. Problem solved.

I agree. The notion that every totalitarian regime under any circumstances is literally the worst thing that can happen to a country should be changed immediately. I would much rather have a strict totalitarian regime than complete anarchy. ( I know easy for me to say etc.)

they're not the problem. we are the problem. they live in unfortunate nations where we colonized, murdered, and stole everything from them. what do you expect? if you beat someone's ass on the street, they're gonna find their way to a hospital...id love to hear Sup Forums refute this.

The truth of it is that it’s all some people understand. I’m from Bosnia and we had our own authoritarian leader in Tito but his hand was a lot softer than others. Tito I think is a great example for any country to look at in how he forced us all to get along but the thing with him is that he led us out of a war so he was viewed almost as a mythic figure. Arab countries need a strong leader to suppress tribalism and promote nationalism so they can have a unified mind when it comes to defending their clay.

send them back to europe
white pigu go home

Exactly, while Tito wasn't perfect while he was alive he kept one of the most violent regions peaceful for the most part. Today people in Croatia say : ''You couldn't say you were proud to be Croatian back then'' well no shit. That stuff literally led to the collapse of the county. And I'm not Yugo-nostalgic or anything, but I understand the steps that had to be taken. In the middle east it is especially importatn to have a strong leader that can keep the militant muslims at bay.

Yep, even my parents say the same thing. They couldn’t identify as Muslims but it didn’t matter because no one else could either and if you did someone was there to fuck you up. But yeah the Middle East very strongly needs someone to kill all these jihadis, but at the end of the day it never ends If we don’t get to the source which is Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has done worse for the Muslim world than any of our opponents ever could. They are a parasitic stain on the whole region.

Make it better to stay at their countries.

Well maybe the oil will run out some day and that will shift the power.

the same way you fix any problem

at the root

make it so they dont need to refugee, how ever that is accomplished, one big bonus would be the only refugees to get gibs are the ones that literally escape war, otherwise no gibs, you want to migrate? well then you better have the capital/a job prospect once you arrive, i sure as hell would not move to the states without knowing i would have a job/enough money to make it atleast 6 months without one

Shoot dow the boats

down

Toss them in a wood chipper

Estrogen and chemicals to sterilise them in the (((food aid)))

>solve
Stop the boats (by lethal force if necessary) and conscript a private militia to scout Europe for all "refugees" and detain/kill them.
>how it should have been handled
Camps.
>how we can realistically handle it
Can't. This timeline doesn't do too well with realism until it's tits-up-war-time.

labor
the forced kind

This.

Call it refuge labor accommodation program and make commies work with them in it.

violence

Stop giving social assistance to immigrants. Period. No public education, no healthcare, no cash or food assistance to non-citizens, and no employment for unregistered aliens.

That’s it. They don’t come here to see the Grand Canyon, or the Rockies, they come for social assistance and under the table untaxed jobs.

Clearly the answer is to open the borders, open our wallets, and open the vaginas of all white women to accept their large brown cocks.

Oven

>cross border
>get shot
It would solve a lot of problems. Other countries do this - Why not us?

which country's

>have to be imported so all of society doesn't collapse
This is only a meme

10 years hard labor(building the wall) and immediate deportation after time served.

Stop embarking on democracy projects in the Middle East and make the barrier to entry high while ending chain migration.

FPBP

Easy, just stop the US from meddling and destabilizing the rest of the world.