Why do mods delete threads that talk about the money we give Israel every year?

Why do mods delete threads that talk about the money we give Israel every year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can't even get 1.8 billion per year for a wall, yet as long ago as 1997 we were giving israel over 5,000,000,000$ per year.
Recently Americans have begun to read and hear that “Israel receives $3 billion in annual U.S. foreign aid.” That's true. But it's still a lie. The problem is that in fiscal 1997 alone, Israel received from a variety of other U.S. federal budgets at least $525.8 million above and beyond its $3 billion from the foreign aid budget, and yet another $2 billion in federal loan guarantees. So the complete total of U.S. grants and loan guarantees to Israel for fiscal 1997 was $5,525,800,000.
We also pay israel interest on the money we borrow to give to them. These are old numbers, because it's hard to find new numbers.
>But that’s not quite all. Receiving its annual foreign aid appropriation during the first month of the fiscal year, instead of in quarterly installments as do other recipients, is just another special privilege Congress has voted for Israel. It enables Israel to invest the money in U.S. Treasury notes. That means that the U.S., which has to borrow the money it gives to Israel, pays interest on the money it has granted to Israel in advance, while at the same time Israel is collecting interest on the money. That interest to Israel from advance payments adds another $1.650 billion to the total, making it $84,854,827,200.That’s the number you should write down for total aid to Israel. And that’s $14,346 each for each man, woman and child in Israel.

The 4,000,000,000$ number they throw out is bullshit. Jim traficant estimated back in 2009 it was 15,000,000,000,000 dollars given to israel per year. That's not counting the off the books weaponry and other aid they prob funnel to them.There are only 8.5 million people in israel. We give 15,000,000,000 dollars per year to a country with the population of of NY city.

Go to 4:36
youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A

this is Sup Forums, jews and israel are criticized in every thread (including this one)

right, there seems to be a huge jew shilling thing happening here right now, 15 threads about jew bullshit, I was replying to this post and some mod blinked it, what exactly is wrong with the post above that a mod would delete it?

nobody cares

interesting

Yeah I have seen this myself you will prob get a ban for this thread

>you will prob get a ban for this thread
why?

is there a rule posted about "don't talk about Israel's money"?

hmmm, I suspect that the wall in Israel and the wall in the USA are not to keep others out, there are to keep the population in

>The 4,000,000,000$ number they throw out is bullshit. Jim traficant estimated back in 2009 it was 15,000,000,000,000 dollars given to israel per year
Should be 15 billion, not trillion

and now you have the white house full of jews. drain the swamp? kek

fucking racist KIKES, how dare they kill Muslims?!?!?!!?

US Intelligence controls this forum. US Intelligence is tied directly to Israel. Thus, they get mad when people air US/Israel dirty laundry and take swift action to keep the information from spreading.

We wouldn't want any opposing nuclear powers to know where the money actually is.

>and now you have the white house full of jews

so what do you think about the report from Kissenger that the white house is a open war between jews and non jews?

did Trump really fire all the jews on the FED?

becos Sup Forums.gov is run by juice like 'jay irwin'

yeah I know all that but I'm not really sure if US intelligence controls the forum from the 7th floor,

I think it's a lodge of intelligence operatives conducting operations here independently from the seventh floor.

but yeah MI6, Mossad, KGB, CIA all the same thing, it's just another group of violent gangsters

that wall isn't there to keep the muslims out it's to keep the israelis in

israel is lowercase it's not a real nation

What's wrong with buying land? Why is it that when Jews buy land from Arabs you call it "lost land" and draw sad maps?

We spend that money on beer and hookers.

>when Jews buy land
they don't give you any money

>beer
pleb

next time be cool and have a bamp for a Pfizer bottle of cocaine that is a liquid

Kek

Beautiful