Sekaisuru kado

He is testing humanity, right? They need to reject this first gift because the potential problems would be too great?

cube is best

I'm trying to figure out what he gains out of all of this.

I like the theory someone had in the last thread, that the plane and it's252 passengers are an "ark" and everyone outside Kado will die.

>infinite energy
>produced by touching balls
Sorry, but ZaWarudo will have to go back to his gay dimension. Humanity just can not accept a gift like this.

Is it gay if he has no concept of gender?

Good theory.

So is this show like CGI Gatchaman Crowds with less superheroes and even more politics?

And is the CGI bad or at least bearable like in Ajin?

wew

He's got a lot of bread and humanity is starving.

god i hate her noises and voice

very similar to Arrival movie

I wasn't going to watch it because of the CG, but I came around to it. It's not bad at all but it takes some getting used to.

Given how poorly Toei normally animates 2D shows, making Kado 3D was probably for the best.

Tsukai a cute.

CUUTE! my waifu!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ABSOLUTELY MAD

There are no problems a bit of bromance cant fix

B R E A D
B
R
E
A
D

That looked so strange in the preview. At least they're trying?

Pan

> less than 30fps
> 1080i
> nearly dead battery

I can't help it, I'm so upset.

>Nippon is the country most likely to share bread
Sasuga nippon.

I think that everyone on the whole plane actually died when they entered the cube and the 'translation' is zaShunina mathematically translating their dead minds over into a new body like his.

Note that he constantly referred to the "region" and never said anything about Japan.
For all we know, the region might just be the plane.

She's too cute to be in this fujobait show

Somebody please make the paper transparent, this looks usable.

don't hate on rie kugimiya

I need someone to lewd Space Jesus with his detachable limbs.

She's annoying but has mercifully not taken up much screen time. I feel like she exists because Hanamori isn't lively enough for the rest of the cast and they need something for otaku to latch on to. Between her, negotiator-chan, and OL-san they have the trifecta of genki, typical, and ara-ara otaku bait.

They look so angry as they hug.

Thanks, fampai

Why was it deleted?

fucked up the text

>Landing in Japan because of muh sharing
>Not in US/Russia/China or the Scandinavian countries

Literally Japanese propaganda

bread is pretty delicious desu

>folded that steel over 1000 times

>Its a "Nippon is the greatest country in the world" episode
Japanese are fucking delusional if they think their government wouldnt keep all those Wam to themselves

>Balls literally touching
Might as well label it a s BL already

So this guy is able to bring in infinite source of energy which would make life easier for everybody and help save the planet. What if he already knows that the planet is doomed by humanity and is trying to save it?

>Literally Japanese propaganda
Yeah, that was my reaction to "Japanese are the most generous people on the planet!" considering their society is currently dying because the lower classes are being literally worked to death to the point where they can't even fit in having kids anymore.

>Infinite energy balls
>Of the ego stroke of """"""saving"""""" the humanity

>the potential problems would be too great
What problems would there be? Anything I can think of could only be caused by scarcity, which wouldn't be a factor here.

I'm still of the opinion that the apparent propaganda is a red herring. zaShunina refers to the region having the greatest concentration of...whatever it was, but we don't know how big that "region" is. It might not be any larger than, say, an airplane.

United States or China will mobilize military to steal the testicles of zeus

Screencap this

No point screencapping the obvious, especially after this episode went full NIPPON SEKAI ICHI

The lack of competition for resources might lead to people losing their jobs, for one. Long term: possible overpopulation of the planet

>created by an animation studio in JAPAN
What do you guys even want people from a country to do? Create stories that caters outside of their own country?

>creating an account just to unlike a video you don't like
Who does this?

I'm going to be so disappointed if this show goes full propaganda. It's AoTS so far, but if they pull a JAPAN IS THE GREATEST AND MOST GENEROUS COUNTRY it's going to leave a really bitter taste in my mouth.

Even one of the government dudes kinda rejected his reasoning, so I hope it won't go in that direction.

The Answer.

me

>US/Russia/China
Too dangerous
>Scandinavian countries
Bunch of cucks

>cucks
Sounds like you're not a sharer!

Why are you upset with the truth?
US, Russia and china would not share and will start full world war efforts immediately.
Any other country doesn't even matter.

The Right Answer is that all communication is nothing more than one organism's attempt to hack the brain of another into a more controllable state.

Okay now it ALL makes sense

Japan truly is the land of "sharing"

So zawarudo likes to be a bull

It's got more to do with the nature of propaganda itself, not that Japan is the subject of said propaganda.

he wants to prepare us from a multiversal threat.

I was expecting him to say he chose Japan because the barrier between our dimension and his is weakest there because of the nukes.

>today we stop being virgins.

>China
>sharing
nigga have you been watching the news?

but that also means we're afraid to advance. I think the right answer is how we use and share that gift.

Literally no country would share. They would try to abuse their monopoly of infinite energy to advance their nation's interests and become the dominant super power.

Only way it'd possible work is if the alien went around giving balls to every single nation so every single nation could be energy independent.

Will there be an episode where "pilgrims" and "tinfoilhat-fags" go and visit the Kado?

That'd be silly since the nukes that got dropped on Japan were magnitudes weaker than hydrogen bomb tests in the decades that followed. So test sites got it way worse than they ever did.

but it would be stupid to act like that in this case.
Having infinite energy for such a short period wouldn't make you invisible. If the world decided to gang up on you or just nuke you, you'd be fucked.
Also the alien made it clear that he wanted to the energy to be shared. If the host country begins to deliberately misuse his gifts he could probably take them all back in seconds and vaporize those responsible.

Was the plot of episode 0 suppose to show the sharing nature of the Japanese?
Shindo going out of his way to help the factory and the politician misusing public funds to give his friend a retirement package?

Any small country would be fine. They would be pretty much forced to give out the balls or risk getting completely destroyed.

If you share equally you still get infinite energy, plus everyone else will get theirs so they won't bother you anymore.

So, you get Infinite Energy now what?
Fully Automated Luxury Communism?

people will just find new things to want.

Normal recordings are always at 29.97-29.98 fps because when it gets played back there's fractions of seconds in between each frame, and if you actually recorded at 30 fps flat then played it back there'd be occasional micro-jumps where it'd skip a frame.

I need lewds of Space Jesus's detachable limbs.

>finally make gundam
>space exploration is a go
>arab states lose their oil power = less terrorists

it was handled nicely imo
the one guy says "any human would do that"

pan

respect ramiel

The guy on the left's face

the guy on the right's eyes

Found a thing on Twitter

As somebody who edited for somebody with a TV show, I can tell you 30 fps at 1080i is standard but some stations want it at like 59.6fps at 1080i then it gets down scaled to 30fps later on.

Being a video elitist in the beginning before actually working in the real world, I felt disgusted seeing 30 at 1080i but industry standards is industry standard and if you can't follow that you won't get anywhere. But I digress, were in this image boards full of unemployed manbabies.

Next week can't come fast enough.
I can't recall the last time I've been this hyped for a series.

Anyone figure out cube code?

I might draw some lewds for this show. Any preferences?
First on the agenda is something involving detachable body parts.

>implying they wouldn't try to blow up satan's energy balls and everyone who uses them

His species has an inherent concept of sharing if they have too much of something. He's not losing anything, so he can offer stuff pro bono.

Nobody said Japan is the greatest, you insecure fucks. His reasoning was that they're prosperous enough to be inclined to share without encountering much internal opposition.

Don't forget Russia, too. Space Jesus' energy balls mean the current Russia becomes poor as fuck and entirely irrelevant.

I hope there's a coup in the Japanese government

Over what?

The Interior, police and intelligence service think this homolust has gone on for long enough

Who gets to pound the aliens butt first

Is this Arrival: The Anime?

>"Mankind, I want you to choose the right answer"
It's most certainly a test.

No, it's Childhood's End: The Anime.