9/11 Predictive Programming

So I was watching Lethal Weapon 1 for the first time and observed this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhEG4nneu4w

It's all in the first minute.

>Approach house
>Plane flies over house
>House explodes
>Second plane flies over house
>Sign in visible shot
>No parking from 9 to 11

How are they allowed to be this blatant? Any other examples of this in Hollywood productions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orwzPxwtL0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe58Lq8puQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-76GjRjfzog
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
youtube.com/watch?v=7a9KMg4zU-o
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=KzC_GNaf12o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mbc2stAdhg
youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
dot.ca.gov/hq/structur/strmaint/brlog2.htm
imdb.com/title/tt0103064/locations
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
hooktube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtu.be/bkNV2nWUVYw
youtu.be/AfdqDpRV9jI
youtu.be/mP-Jeexvgso
youtu.be/Dusm9zVTfJ4
youtu.be/PbSDS_E86Eo
youtu.be/5Wiio4KoGe8
vice.com/en_us/article/jmvenx/apparently-we-were-in-on-911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being this retarded

Are you implying a movie scene in 1987 that features 2 planes, an explosion and a visible 9/11, all within 30 seconds is just a coincidence?

I didn't see the no parking thing but the planes, yeah interesting
Wonder how much other stuff there is hidden in movies

13 years ahead of the event. And, why would they? Just to be cheeky?

Ohhhh I saw... 9-11 on the sign.
Wow. That is creepy. Especially as the 2nd plane was somewhat unnecessary

no, the cia threatened the director at gunpoint to force him to make that scene so that american minds would be primed to correctly react to 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=orwzPxwtL0A

LOL

The pilot episode of that x-files spinoff was basically a spot on prediction of 9-11

The location of the scene is 5 minutes away from LAX. There should of been more planes.. No parking during peak traffic hours. I am guessing you cunts would probably find 9-11 references in charlie chaplin movies as well. Weapons grade autism in this place.

Hollywood is mostly mossad, so they dropped hints since 1978

This one is a classic.

fucking A m8

Good catch. But it gets stranger, OP. The screenwriter, Shane Black, is also responsible for this uncanny pre-9/11 speech in The Long Kiss Goodnight, which I dare anyone itt to argue is a pure coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe58Lq8puQ8

Black was the highest paid screenwriter in history for The Last Boyscout, and later segued to directing Iron Man 3, and this year's The Predator.

How to react? Other than with anger? I know it was a Mossad/cia op and I understand psychological subversion. But, what use is "priming" decades ahead? What needs priming in the event of destruction and death?

there's a shit ton beneath the surface in T2

youtube.com/watch?v=-76GjRjfzog

Go to the doctor

(you) again?
lets kiss and make up

Fucking jakepauler

The Lone Gunmen Pilot that 100% predicts 9/11, and aired just months BEFORE on Fox.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

When the screenwriter Vince Gilligan woke up on 9/11 he was severely distressed, because he and his production team were convinced that terrorists were inspired by the episode. Oddly, this plotline and the tone of the episode were very different from the quirky, comedic eps that followed. Gilligan later created Breaking Bad. He's said in several interviews that it's unbelievable how rarely he's asked about The Lone Gunmen pilot.

Alex Jones interviews Lone Gunmen/X-Files actor Dead Heglund about the pilot
youtube.com/watch?v=7a9KMg4zU-o

Collegefags, bring up these clips in your film/media classes for fun discussions.

Hey, that sounds like a good idea for a cash grab.

Thanks for the info user. I forgot the name of the show.

Lone Gunmen HAHAAHAHAH

Jews enjoy openly mocking the goyim. Theres 100s of examples like this. Jews were caught openly dancing with joy whilst filming the towers being hit by planes. They had set up long before any planes arrived and had explosives with them, the FBI let them go anyway without any serious questioning. They were confident enough to openly celebrate it, why wouldn't they put little references in their cartoons/Hollywood movies?

Maybe they are chosen somehow, what other race could act the way they act and not just get away with it, but have the majority of goyim defend them. Sad!

Big Lebowski's checkbook

You have zero proof, no evidence to suggest Lethal Weapon director Richard Donnor was threatened at gunpoint to include this scene. This is Sup Forums, not /x/. What possibly occurred was these screenwriters and directors, including based gentile John Carpenter, who included an eerie flight/WTC sequence in Escape from New York, heard insider gossip about a plane attack being used for Zionist gains. James Cameron arguably included 9/11 symbology in T2, and he's def not a director anyone threatens, but he has intelligence/alphabet sources, that's a perk not a hindrance.

Vince Gilligan worked on The X-Files, which meant he developed plenty of government sources, heard lots of insider gossip about geo-politics, which carried over to The Lne Gunmen pilot, although he's never explained exactly how he came up with the plot, because no one has asked him in the years since.

Yes, the CIA has presence in Hollywood. The image Hollywood projects of America to the world is invaluable to convincing the unwashed masses that America is a benevolent, heavily armed , unbeatable superpower. But to think CIA would place a gun in a director's side in 1987 and order him to include a 420-tier 9/11 subliminal message is off-the-meds m8. Shane Black and Donnor likely heard something through the grapevine, well supported by Black's pre-9/11 speech in The Long Goodnight seen itt

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

good post

grotesque
what a world

>Jews were caught openly dancing with joy whilst filming the towers being hit by planes. They had set up long before any planes arrived and had explosives with them, the FBI let them go anyway without any serious questioning
Don't come to Sup Forums and spout unresearched bullshit, this many years after 9/11.

>Jews were caught openly dancing and filming 9/11
They weren't caught "dancing," they were witnessed at Doric Towers in NJ celebrating Flight 11, the first plane, hit the WTC. They weren't "filming" the crash, they were photographing it nd themselves high-fiving. These 75+ photographs remain classified by the FBI, but the FBI has confirmed the three Israelis in the shots were unusually celebratory.

>The Jews had explosives with them
No they didn't. The van they were later arrested in triggered a warning for explosive residue, but the was never confirmed. They were searched. One had several thousand dollars in a sock. One or more had plane tickets out of the country.

>the FBI let them go without serious questioning
Again untrue. The five Israelis, including the three spotted photographing/celebrating the attack, were held by the FBI for 71 days. They were given polygraphs, and several failed. They were questioned extensively about their history in the IDF, their expired visas, their shady work history for Urban Moving Systems in NJ. This lead the FBI to question Urban Moving's owner, Dominik Suter, who quickly sold his house and fled with his wife to Israel. The FBI raided the Urban Moving offices and confiscated computers that remain classified. Suter was later sued by the state for abandoning his business. The FBI wished to hold the five Israelis, but on the order of the Zionist US official Michael Chertoff they were deported to Israel, where a few later threatened to sue the US for mistreatment. The five arrested "Dancing Israelis" were Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel. Their current whereabouts is unknown

Touches him to much when he is on fire

>What are you a fag ?

please god bring back the good old times

Oh no no no

I just rewatched Independence Day and felt that's the clearest example of this sort of thing, call it Predictive Programming or Anticipatory Propaganda. I felt moved on a subliminal level and I'm not one to give a fuck about much. It was so seared into my brain that twenty years hence I'm still driven half mad with a patriotic rage to Join the Marines.

Stop posting this image. It's from a 90s-themed issue of Vice Magazine, published AFTER 9/11. This article and B&B illustration is literally lampooning 9/11 conspiracy, so posting it in support of conspiracy is not only sloppy but disarms the integrity of Sup Forums. You'd be more at home at Reddit I bet. Lurk moar, graduate high school, I know it's hard, before illuminating us with your privy wokeness.

Here's something else for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzC_GNaf12o

how did those niggers know/why did they do that?

And the plot that follows .The Dude=American people,the Big Lebowski=Isreal,Walter=Media/MIC,the Niliest=Middle East pawns.Mauld =Europe(that fake ascent)..shit,I'm drunk.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mbc2stAdhg

You think that's crazy? how about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8

would be interesting to know if that height is actually 9'11'' or if it was put there for filming

its what they do, they put their plans in plain view.

do you know what county it was shot in?
dot.ca.gov/hq/structur/strmaint/brlog2.htm

looks like S. Cal - San Jose to me
imdb.com/title/tt0103064/locations

thinking about it- why would they put overpass heights in drainage ditches?

Also the height appears to be MORE than 9'11''..

so looks like the filmmakers put it there on purpose

They are satanist, and these people truly believe that there is magic. They believe you must confess your intentions if they are to become true. This has been long planned, 9/11, and there are many TV references pre-dating the attacks. There is a pretty famous Simpsons one for example with the trade centers, a plane, and 9/11 all in one picture.

Just to be clear, if you don't know what happened on sept 11, watch September Qlues on YouTube. The evidence that it was CGI planes is overwhelmingly undeniable.

I personally always knew 9/11 was fake and gay, but I thought people saying there were no planes were real wackos. Fuck was I ever wrong. The whole world is a stage wasn't said in jest. It really is, and this redpill is a hard one to swallow. Most can't even consider it. It took me 10 years to even look at the evidence and I knew 9/11 was bs.

Escape From New York:
Snake Pliskin lands glider on top of WTC.
This used be shown on Brit TV every few months as a hardy perennial but it wasn't broadcast for years, following 9/11

Holy shit, I haven't seen this one. Good find.

No, no. I'm with ya, lad. There can only be be possibility.l, 9 and 11 in conjunction, means something much more steeped in time than we know.

Intentional disinfo.

What if i told you it has to do with time travel, and anyone who gets too close to the secret is erased.

we do know 9/11 was in the making by our gov/mossad for at least 30 years

The NY good day helicopter footage is what got me. You can't look at that and deny it. Thanks for sharing that.

no problem, brother. Collin Alexander is a good dude:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

Here's some autism for you.
4251 W. 111th Street, Lennox
Area's changed a shitload since they filmed it though. School is now where the house was. How convenient.

go back and watch really any older movie from the 80s/90s/2000s
they've been telling us what they'd be doing to us for fucking decades
kabbalistic

Got any examples? I've got time this evening.

found the JIDF

have you seen the back to the future one?
very compelling as well, though at the end of the video the guy who made it faggs out and talks about how he doesn't believe that there's anything sinister about it and that [[[robert zemeckis]]] was probably just trying to enlighten the masses and raise their consciousness level.

but some of the shit in the film is pretty uncanny
hooktube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

see
i can't think of any in paricular off hand. but really if you pay attention you will hear or see shit in nearly every movie that sticks out.
they insert all this shit in the movies so that when it happens in real life, people don't believe it
>that kind of shit only happens in movies
well, there's a reason for that

All the street signs are changed as well..

I don't think there could be a street sign that gives a time window between 9 and 11 am - wednesday (would have been more eerie if this was tuesday)

a 2 hour window for street sweeping? Pretty specific for a large city

I've stayed in San Diego and they took the trash out every morning. Similar time block, couldn't park on the street from 10-12 or something. So while it's not necessarily out of the ordinary, I'm not one to believe in coincidences like that.

Not 9/11 but this movie predicts a bunch of stuff like drones and toy company connections to defense contractors.

youtu.be/bkNV2nWUVYw
youtu.be/AfdqDpRV9jI

humm interesting house number...

Okay here is bill Cooper's prediction of 9/11.
youtu.be/mP-Jeexvgso

I think The Lone Gunmen is one of the most interesting. Also Tom Clancy wrote a book on this I am fairly sure.

Goddamn, slaughterbots in 1992.

>using the phrase "Predictive Programming" unironically

It was a super artistic movie and I would not be surprised if Barry Levinson who made it was into some esoteric and occult stuff. Maybe Kabbalahistic, maybe the occulists, Illuminati, etc.

This is the guy who wrote and directed "Wag the Dog" and "Good Morning Vietnam" also "Rain Man"

youtu.be/Dusm9zVTfJ4
youtu.be/PbSDS_E86Eo

wtc was a very important ritual.
the two towers symbolized the left and right path of the kabbalah. they destroyed it and announced a new era.

>What are you, a fag?

based mel

I'll definitely be giving it a watch tonight. Probably should rewatch Good Morning Vietnam too. Last time I saw that film, I was a teenager.

You dont know a whole lot about Satan worshipping do you? How about you goto the temple of set website and have a look around. Then read some of Michael Aquino's writting amd books.

So fucking retarded. If I told you that oranges were an important symbol to the NQO you would start seeing oranges all over the place connected with 9/11, then realize Trumps skin is orange and go insane and try and assassinate him.

Good Morning Vietnam feels more about yellow fever or race mixing than the moral ambiguity of war, but i guess it's both.

Wag the Dog is worth seeing if you haven't already, it's about Kosovo basically.

Toys is probably my favorite because even tho critics hated it, it's a movie that resonated with the more intelligent or artistic viewers and shows at least a few predictive tech (VR headset, drones, Android even)

But most of all it shows a connection between the military and toy companies which is some insider tier knowledge. Most people don't know Mattel made M-16 plastic grips and their headquarters is in a city where all the major businesses are defense contractors, El Segundo. Literally every major USA defense contractor seems to have an office there.

There's a lot of this shit. While it doesn't make me feel like some deep state has had everything planned out for decades and have been dropping hints to us for events that will take place. It does make me feel like we're all living in some sort of simulation. By the way, the Back to the Future stuff about 9/11 is way spooky. Then you take all that, and combine it with the mandela effect and stuff starts to get a bit fishy.

Sage

If you wanna see predictive programming of the Vegas attack this was posted Sept 28th 2017. Skip to 2m to watch just the Vegas part, but it's mostly towards the end. The whole video is weird. Also this album is called "RED PILL BLUES" and they played Mandalay Bay on New Year's Eve. Spooky huh?

youtu.be/5Wiio4KoGe8

It was put in motion when Likud came to power in 1977. And likud is stern gang and irgun, two terrorist groups. Menachem Begin, Ariel Sharon, Ehud Barak and Arnon Milchan are the top 9-11 conspirators.

>people actually fall for this shit and think it's "proof" of something
There are countless 9-11 parking signs every where in the country, why stop here? why not dig deeper into state/federal parking enforcement dating back to its inception?

Only you can solve the LARP.

Did you watch this? Skip to the last 30 seconds. It's machine guns on the Vegas strip. Look at date posted. youtu.be/5Wiio4KoGe8

And this could *takes hit* support the narrative that something larger was prevented that day, with all those explosions and helicopters around.

"what are you, a fag?"

halcyon days indeed

Dude, I remember when Fallout New Vegas came out and there were videos of people shooting everyone at the strip! This is clearly linked to the shooting in Vegas...
How deep does it go? Could he be behind it all?

Haha good bantz. Also HH, borther.

Honestly tho I think maybe it's meme magic, synchronicity, or just dumb luck. Maybe it's collective subconscious aka the "egregore"

And of course the rug really ties this thread together.

>Music video released less than 100 hours before the shooting. Not the same as new Vegas or rainbow six Vegas or the Bourne (newest one) movie.

>Album is called "Red Pill Blues"

>The band played Mandalay Bay on New Year's Eve

>The band's longtime manager (also Jonah Hill's brother) died suddenly about a month ago, maybe less.

Get btfo non-tinfoiler

Yeah, the more I look into things, the more I see synchronicities rather than grand conspiracies. At least on the hollywood level. If we're to believe that meme magic is real somehow, it could just simply be that the act of hundreds of thousands of people watching a movie or tv show can lead to these events taking place. Christ, this site elected a president with the same techniques.

>just connecting all the dots i want to, ignoring the things that don't fit my narrative
fuck off to /x/, it's the official LARP board, although this place is doing its best.

But, all that said, there are some SERIOUSLY powerful people, both active in and above people in Hollywood. If we're to believe in the "illuminati" or NWO or whatever you want to call the group behind the curtain; those people would want to make sure their hands were in Hollywood to ensure minimal citizen unrest. Preparing the population for events they've orchestrated. I'd feel like events and event planning could be a game to these people. They likely don't even view their subordinates and us average citizens as humans. Only pawns to manipulate and change.

pretty much proof that luciferians control the US

None of that is a LARP , they are all verifiable facts. I'm not claiming to be an insider and I've never posted on /x/.

I'm not usually pushing conspiracies but the Paddock thing is weird. I have no narrative to explain the video, but the thread is titled predictive programming and it's about 9/11. Vegas is like the biggest terrorism since then.

Does anyone here even remember ISIS took credit for the attack in the first few days? They've never taken credit for something they weren't likely to be involved in, at least ISIS doesn't do that.

This is the same group that downed two Russian commerical flights with a soda-can bomb. They claimed that. They've never claimed anything that seemed outlandish as some other (not ISIS) smaller regional groups do sometimes.

>posts the truth
>LE DISINFO xDDD NICE TRY SHAREBLUE
vice.com/en_us/article/jmvenx/apparently-we-were-in-on-911

you wonder why people call this board "fake news"? because people post fucking fake news. stop being a gullible faggot.

Btw what does not fit my narrative? New Vegas was years before Paddock and didn't specifically feature a mounted machine gun at the climax of it's action. It was an open world RPG. Not a 3:33 long music video.

THAT ORANGE JUICE IS HEADED STRAIGHT FOR THE TOWERS RUN

>They weren't caught "dancing," they were witnessed at Doric Towers in NJ celebrating Flight 11, the first plane, hit the WTC. They weren't "filming" the crash, they were photographing it
they didn't have advanced knowledge, they just had advanced knowledge