You can't possibly defend this

You can't possibly defend this.

>He doesn't like fluffy hair.

>4 completely different character designs
>same girl.png
huh

kyoani thread?

I know I'm just feeding but there are so many better things to complain about with kyoani than a few characters that very vaguely fit into some archetype

Sento/Mai/Shinka is a far better example and even that still isn't a very good example of reusing a design.

Holy shit guys

you're a retard

Kumiko > Any other anime girl in the history of time = (Mayaka > Kanna > Yui)

Please, user, they're all unique.
>Retard
>Aggressive, unlovable midget
>Autist, in the DSM-V sense of the word
>Useless busybody
Stop focusing on looks, geez.

My wife on 2nd left

>it's another "hurr durr kyoani sameface" thread
>implying japanese girls don't look somewhat alike
>implying the designs aren't attractive regardless
You need to leave

Imagine a comfy spin off show all about Kanna building things.

I want to marry Mayaka

Why would I need to defend 4 good characters?

>unlovable midget
I will shank you.

Best fluff coming through

I never noticed that she looks like a bobblehead.

Man I know everyone loves to make accusations of Keionface but fuck, Horiguchi's designs were on another level from anything else. The others are pretty far from them.

Yeah, girls this cute have gotta be criminal somehow

The designs are completely different. Gas yourself.

What's wrong with a studio having a signature art style? Especially since three out of these four weren't adapted from visual mediums, so they couldn't just use the source material's art style. and in the case of K-On, it was an improvement anyway

assemble kannafags!

Why are you watching cartoons made for adolescent girls.

You can't possibly defend this.

but i am an adolescent girl

Then get off of Sup Forums and do your homework

What the fuck did you just fucking say about fluffy hair, you little dummy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hairstyle institute of Akihabara, and I’ve been involved in numerous haircut challenges, and I have over 300 confirmed fluffy hair. I am trained in Digital Perm and I’m the top hairstyler in Japan. You are nothing to me but just another customer I will style your hair into fluffy the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fricking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, sweetie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of my fluffy customer across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sexhair, cutie. The sexhair that rejuvunate out the pathetic little thing you call your hair. You’re fucking dead, customer. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can style your hair in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare scissors. Not only am I extensively trained in haircare technique but I have access to the entire arsenal of haircare product and I will use them to their full extent to create the fluffiest hair in the continent, you little non-style. If only you could have known how lame your little “stylist” haircut was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would asked for me for a sexhair. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you baka. I will style your hair a ferociously fluff for you and you will drown in comfy. You’re going to be cutie, little princess.

can Midori join in?

Carnival Kyoani

W H E N
H
E
N
?

I want to shoot thick ropes of cum into all of their hair