Berserk

How can one character fuck up so much?

Skull Knight did nothing wrong. It was all Griffith's fault.

Causality

Isn't Skull Knight one of the characters who is not affected by causality like Guts and Casca?

Considering he could have stopped the eclipse early and saved everyone but instead talks in riddles and was playing in the sand box with Zod when we all know he's a lot stronger

I don't think it's so much that they're outside of causality but rather that they have the means to fight against it. Causality is weird.

The former lead to Guts harboring hate towards the godhand and Guts would've died without Zodd in the first Ganishka fight. Skull Knight knows more than we know he knows and he's grooming Guts.

This

Skull knight knows whats destined, but individuals can change their destiny. Its some 4th dimensional mind fuck.

skull knight has been playing 4D chess the whole time

What is he grooming him for exactly?

where's this month's new chapter?

ahahahahahaha

>be a skeleton man for all eternity
>boy it sure is lonely here
>Zodd+Void are boring af
>see a fellow struggler
>oh shit nigger
>I'mma make him a skeleton man too
>mind fucks guts with ruses and false allegiances
>training him to be pure calcium

next week

Fuck you, his intentions are purely to fuck up the godhand

Was kind of surprised by his voice in the movies, not what I imagined him to sound like at all.

what if skull knight is actually guts from the future?

Well that's the question. It's almost certainly to help him kill Void in some way. It's probably to kill all of godhand. Could be Skull has his eyes on the idea of evil even. Might be something completely different. Skull Knight is an enigma.

Then he wouldn't have let Casca get raped during the Eclipse

He developed a cuck fetish.

But if he's from the future then he knows from the unretarded Casca that she actually enjoyed it.

Isn't SkullKnight an apostile or Godhand?

I'm fairly sure he sacrificed his whole city (the one that was at the very bottom of the torture chamber where giffith was held). Wouldn't Guts be his enemy?

>>training him to be pure calcium