Quick Rundown on Maritime Admiralty Law?

Just watched this.
youtube.com/watch?v=w-SPcsfz0_E

This seems insane, are we really just products of a private company? Any anons familiar with these laws that would be willing to explain it further?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY
youtube.com/watch?v=eabYMa0Ht40
youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE
youtube.com/watch?v=hj7yaqBFCh0
youtube.com/watch?v=q8Ihlxqz4FI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never seen this discussed here before and I believe other anons should be looking into this

I can’t finish because he keeps clearing his throat every few minutes and it’s pissing me off

Basic gesalt?

i fucking love that that one episode of the podcast birthed so many memes

This guy is a meme, he's some crank that is a follower of Madam Blavatsky. Takes me back, this guy along with Icke were my first entry ways into the rabbit hole.

>This seems insane,
Because it is. Nations don't work like that. Recognised sovereignty is a thing, and trumps any minor legal quibbles, or even made up ones.

Icke pill became repetitive but still relevant, and he named the worst of (((them)))

He very well could be correct about word magic, but this is not going to help you get your own ship

>It's a tough game son

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIUS IS SOME NEXT LEVEL FREEMASON SHIT

It's been a while since I read into it, but basically the US couldn't into real independency, so they had to accept admiralty law to rule over them in order to ensure trade with other nations.

this has been around for a long time, the rabbi g hole goes way too deep for me

>it's an user falls for sovereign citizenship freeman of the land bullshit episode

Non-lawfags seem to have this bizarre inability to understand that just because corporations are legal persons, it doesn't follow that persons are legal corporations.

the usa is a corporation along with the vatican and other jew ridden places
we are all slaves to them

WTF is it 2010 again?

You are an artificial person.

funny how jew lawyers create little comfortable holes via legal loopholes for corporations to really get the tracks in and exploit large sums of people and terrains lol. GG.

Wow. This is some seriously dumb shit.

comments section is good for a laugh though
>As long as you don't use the word "car" you can't be arrested. That's why you have to call it a "conveyance". They don't want you to know about this word and that's why it's not in the dictionary at ANY public library in America. Why do they hide this word? To keep you under their power, of course.

I feel so recognized in my natural rights...

lawyer user here. this guy is a fucking nutcase. just load up jewtube for some hilarious examples when autistic "sovereign citizens" try this nonsense in court.

yeah there is maritime law, so what? whats the problem?

(((court)))
The system is rigged, they'll never admit it.

You know the book "The Wizard of Oz"? It tells the tale Tin Man.

War is the only way to fix this.

More of the same, but British - it applies to every country

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY

This guys Canadian

youtube.com/watch?v=eabYMa0Ht40

This happened in Birkenhead, UK

youtube.com/watch?v=HsgXWPRbKQE

Judge gets thrown of of his own court

>funny how jew lawyers create little comfortable holes via legal loopholes for corporations to really get the tracks in and exploit large sums of people and terrains lol. GG.

Actually it stems from the creation of the Limited Liability Company, the one invention that above all others led to the massive growth of the British Empire in the 19th century.

The state will ALWAYS speak to you birth certificate and NEVER to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=hj7yaqBFCh0

City of London is not the UK and has different laws.

Washington DC is not the United States and has different laws.

Vatican City is not Italy and has different laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8Ihlxqz4FI

>City of London is not the UK and has different laws.

The City of London exists under the English and Welsh legal system. It has a bunch of ancient historical rights and privileges which barely translate into any functional modern law, but they tend to be meaningless drivel like being able to drive a flock of sheep across the bridges. The one meaningful one was the limitation on building buildings above a certain height, but that has since basically been expunged.

No - the City has different tax laws you dumb fuck. Thats how the loopholes work you absolute pleb. Its a tax haven you complete retard.

I know you've been brainwashed into thinking otherwise but you're still a dumbcunt

Its Rothschild private yard / tax haven

>No - the City has different tax laws you dumb fuck

They are still under English law you ninny.

No - you can do things in the city you can't do elsewhere. Its separate. The city is its own state

You mean under Sharia law?