Afghans are whiter than Americans

At this point even my shit is whiter than Am*Ricans

they smell better than French too

i just want you to know as an amerimutt that if every one of us looked like that on average we would be much more healthier and attractive

t. southerner who lives in an area where everyone i see is morbidly obese and in motorized chairs

Filthy subhuman.

>be disgusting
>be disgusting
lovely choices

I would prefer mutts over fat-asses anytime. I wonder if the obesity problem in the US will ever end, you aren't even the most obese country by percentage.

no... no you dont

t. chubby bunny

Which one is it?

Why do I keep seeing this 'face' on Amerisharts?

americans are just a different kind of white... almost like a different hue of white.

white afghans are whiter than american niggers. who would have guessed?

Fat-asses are a worse burden on society than any blacks, especially since their behavior is being more normalized every day.

Pic related, according to that source the US might have the most obese people, but they don't have the highest percentage. Even if you ignore the tiny islands, the US still isn't the worst.

whiter than spanish too,

we got raped for 2000 years by north africans

you're right but it depends, some places in the south isolated would have the highest obesity rates, the problem is that this country is so big just saying we're not the fattest anymore is doing a disservice to how fat we actually are

Afghans are degenerate boy rapists. No amount of whiteness will make them less subhuman.

Oh yes, very white.

how did she manage to get so much fat on her forehead?

>white skin
>non black hair
>non brown/black eyes
shes pretty much white, a diferent kind of white.

whiter than italians and spaniards.

that's like saying koreans are white because many of them have pale skin

>asian features
>black hair, brown eyes
asians are honorary whites acording to hitler.

the girl you linked looks like a korean happa

central asians and middle easterners and north africans are still technically white.

some kurds or palestinians or persians looks whiter than your average american.

hell, the upper indian classes are pretty european looking.

pol clasification of whites as only europeans is autistic and breaks apart when you start to analize non european caucasians.

The girl in the original OP looks like a bug eyed nigger retard. Who could want to look like that?

Even a praying mantis is more attractive. Looking at her face, all I picture is the word 'dumb'

She probably has an IQ lower than an aboriginal australian from being bred down into a good goyim nigger retard, she is the polar opposite of eugenics that improves the family.

There is no "technically" white because "white" is an ambiguous term to begin with.
Spaniards considered themselves "white" as opposed to Natives.
Benjamin Franklin considered only WASPs to be white.
Etc, etc, etc.
Are Jews white by your standards?

are half breeds white?
are one drop blood rule white?
If your grandparent is black but his mulatto son married another white girl and this quadroon also married another white girl are u white or not?

what makes a berber not white but an italian white?
what makes an irish not white?
what makes an askenazi not white?

White is a spook used by nazi larpers that has not scientific basis.

>but muh genetic clusters
acording to genetics I'm like 40% european simply by being colombian, even if I am brown as fuck.

holy fuck that pic

> 40% european

40 % is nothing

Obama was 50 %

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

the average colombian mestizo is like 80% Y european chromosome and 95% amerindian X chromosome.
of course this changes if you're castizo, black or indian.

but all colombians have some kind of european ancestry.

dumb thread
the left pic isn't the reconstruction of an actual average face, it's a prediction by National "the new Europeans" Geographic
pic related

Regardless of the rest of your points why do you people always talk about the “debt”? Do you even have the first clue how fractional reserve banking works?

>americans will racemix as fuck
>not even latinoamerica is a brown piece of shit (you can tell castizos from mestizos from indians from blacks) after centuries of race mixing
wow, is nothing.

>shiiiieeeeeet

I believe what "white" really represents is the way yo are seen, or even treated. Like you said, it's not a scientific term, but a social term. Purity is actually irrelevant in this case, as what matters is the way you look.
For instance, a light-eyed, light-haired 75% European castizo will be seen and treated more like a white anywhere than a 90% Euro mulatto, even though the latter is "technically" whiter.

>pic from 2050
White Americans are whiter than French

because for some weird reason (biology?) humans tend to find their own race more appealing.

I find castizas and light skinned mestizas more beautifull than your european nordic whores and german man jaw women.

unlike what pol makes you believe black people prefer their own race to racemixing.