Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

Would Azazel turn against Mugaro?

Why?

>turning against the holy fuccboi
impossible, only filthy neingen could commit such heresy

Wondering if he'll feel a little betrayed once he finds out he's basically an angel.

Is Azazel and Mugaro's relationship a father/son one or is homolust? My dirty mind and my lust for Mugaro are clouding my judgement.

Azazel probably knows already.
He's hit that.

Nah. Humans are more malevolent to him at this point and he can still interact with some of them normally.

His hatred is more pointed towards filthy ningens rather than angels.

100% father/son dynamic, alternatively older brother/younder brother if you consider Azazel's "Niisan" nickname might be coming into play in here.

Ah I'm glad someone said it.

No, Azazel is like a big brother to him. If anything he might be a bit shocked if he didn't know already that Mugaro was part angel. I doubt he would care about it much since his target are humans.

I don't think he knows. This is ambiguous at best but when he looks over at Mugaro he says, "Masaka, na?" which is translated as "Unbelievable." I think instead he's considering that Mugaro could've saved him, and that the translation should be something more like, "Nah, it couldn't be." or "What a ridiculous thought." He remembers how weak Mugaro was when they joined up, and laughs at even the possibility of such a person having the strength to save him.

Mugaro himself is probably unaware of his true nature either since he's helping Azazel and feeling attached to him. It makes me think Mugaro is more of a product of some sort of engineering similar to Amira but done by the angels this time. Gabriel wanted to use him to restore human faith in the gods, so she might have been the one who created him.

>he
She's clearly wearing a skirt in the ending animation

>implying men can't wear skirts

>HOLDING HANDS
>HOLDING
>HANDS
This fucking episode

>dat miniskirt
>zettai ryouiki
it seems I've never really seen his outfit before

Nina armpit

She was holding hands with lots of men in this episode like a cheap whore.

>tfw 100 rupees to hold hands
Nigga, that's equivalent of 1 Shadowverse pack.

Great corn

After playing too many SMT games it is already clear that.

>Angels are brainwashing humans.
>Demons either want to turn humans into demons or make humans their slaves.

We have to believe in the potential of humanity.

>REMOVE GODS
>REMOVE DEMONS

The best pairing had a kid named Rocky.

I'd love to cook and feed Nina great food.

It was never a pairing you delusional idiot. Kaisar was son-zoned since the beginning.

(you)

Watching Nina chow down awakened something deep within me.

>Favaro was Nina's teacher
>Nina lived and trained with Favaro for days, maybe weeks

Favaro confirmed ugliest man in the Bahamutverse

nope

Nobody likes the eyes of a liar.

>three eps in
>still no Favaro

Predictions for the next episode? Mine would be:
>Azazel doesn't get unmasked yet
>Nina tries to help, Kaisar holds her down and unwittingly causes her to transform
>this causes the fight between King and Azazel to break up right before he gets to deliver the finishing blow
>Nina changes before she reaches the plaza thus is still able to meet with the king later on and have the date and dance not knowng he's the guy who wants to kill Azazel
>in case Azazel gets unmasked he goes into hiding

Don't you mean

I'm sure she just doesn't find people of his skin attractive.

>smug Nina
MUH

No wonder Nina didn't get a boner from Favaro

I was more shocked that Rocky was Kaiser's hand.

Incredibly happy that duck-sama is getting a lot more screentime.

Same. I love the way he talks.
>QUAME ON!

kwa kwa kwa

did we ever get exposition on which god he was

Nina's "YEEEEHS!" was easily the best and stupidest thing in the show.
What's the point of the fucking Engrish anyway? Is it like when Americans say "hola" or "hasta la vista"? Are we being culturally appropriated here?

No because there's nothing cultural about "yes" or "come on."

Except maybe COME ON which I've only ever seen used before a character is about to beat up another character. For Nips it's like a call for violence.

There's nothing cultural about "hola" or "hasta la vista" either. Hell, "hasta la vista" is more American than Spanish at this point. The only time it's really used outside of textbooks is when someone's making a Terminator reference.
Minorities still get butt mad.

Armpits.

>The youngest member of the Orleans troops is going to flip and join the Onyx group.
>Nina is going to get captured next episode.
>Lucifer is still going to sit there while demons get killed.

>Lucifer
I don't get why they still haven't shown what's happened to him.
Kill him offscreen, but don't act like he doesn't exist.

>The youngest member of the Orleans troops is going to flip and join the Onyx group.
Dunno if he'll join the Onyx troops, but I am sure that he's a piece of shit who'll turn on Kaisar when the time comes.
>Nina is going to get captured next episode.
And then she'll be rescued by her own libido.
>Lucifer is still going to sit there while demons get killed.
Lucifer's a busy guy. He's making me want to kill myself every time I get matched against a dragonnigger.

are you hearing it

Lucy is old and busted.
Ouroboros and Israfil are newand hotness

Or maybe they've just known for several years so Favaro is more like father figure than just another guy. Nina's lust has to have some boundaries too.

Also didn't the nips who went to the pre-screening reveal that Favaro actually shows up? Maybe he'll try to rescue Nina then if she can't escape on her own.

Why are people trying to ship Favaro with the dragonslut when he already has a girlfriend?

Hnnnnnng I would pay to arm-wrestle her, even though I would get destroyed. Strong women are my fetish.

The thing is you can't heal by comboing sahaquiel with those too. A lot of lists still run him.

Literally the face not even mother could love.

I was so upset at this moment, I really thought I had only watched half of the episode. Just thinking that this show is 24 eps makes me happy. It's so good and so many ikemens too.

After his beard in the end of the original series, I'm convinced that they intended him to be ugly.

afro is gone. What a disappointment.

>tfw favaro and amira shenanigans never again
its not fair bros

Believe it.

This is Maguro.

Is this really the King in disguise?

No, he was wearing glasses and the king doesn't.

Twin brother

no fucking duh

pacing is far too slow

That cliff hanger just isn't fair.
Not at all. Time flies when you're enjoying yourself. This just shows how good the pacing is.

Lost brother most likely, maybe the legitimate king but hitler usurper his throne

How dumb will you guys look when the angels and demons win in the end?

>picking sides instead of just enjoying the show and the interactions between characters of all the factions

Such a shame golden-eyed people don't exist, also the post number is my mom's phone number.

She was already the biggest SLUT of the season and now she's holding hands for pocket change and fantasizing about it later. Forget SLUT of the year, this is SLUT of the DECADE.

Why is Rita so based?

No one "wins", this anime is set before the game where everyone is alive. I'm guessing Bahamut wins this time and everything resets.

>this anime is set before the game
No. This anime is set in a separate universe.

Give a demon a cute little boy to mess with. Why is this such a trend right now?

He's not really messing with the kid. More like being with the kid messes up with him.

>Laphi
>9s
>Yamagi
>Not this

Thank you Japan

Well to be fair, Velvet doesn't really mess with Laphicet either. At least not on purpose.

Azazel: "If you keep on smiling, I might just not die tonight."

How's he gonna turn against Muguro when he says something so sweet

Did I miss something in the previous episode that explains why they aligned themselves with a demon who kills people?

Azazel has never killed any human.

I don't get it either, even Kaisar is in on it and should be having the biggest hateboner for him.
Maybe we'll get a flashback along the way.

>2 gods and zombie
They wouldn't take Charioce's side.

Nina is CUTE !

you might be forgetting the scene in episode 2 where he killed 5 people

The main characters are OK with this because demons are oppressed!

He helped them out in the Bahamut incident and never tried to get back at them for humiliating him despite taunting to do so to save his face as a demon. He's proven to be trustworthy and it's better to stick together in rough times.

Don't get Nina wrong, she's okay with it because he's pretty,

Nina killed a group of soldiers and went "oops"
Her sense of scale for lives probably isn't all there

They family.

>when Rocky started jumping when he spotted Kaisar

Cute.

Wonder how she'll react when she finds out that the hand that massaged her, belongs to Kaisar

How often does Nina masturbate?

Who gives a fuck about that dragon-slut. Rocky is more cute !

How does it even see or work
this hand is all kinds of magical

Nina is into pretty boys and only reacts towards them. Favaro is roguishly handsome.

Holy fuck I thought Rita is a mother and she gave birth to a hand.

Hope my boy Favaro shows up next episode, he's probably a fucking legend now and can stop Hitler.

You guys didn´t get it ? Favaro didn´t give her a fake bracelet. Favaro is a GOD now so it wasn´t a fake.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Favaro is exactly the type of person who would give her a fake bracelet and let her thing it was the real thing.