How does Sup Forums feel about Cardfight Vanguard?

How does Sup Forums feel about Cardfight Vanguard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yQN_u_OsXGM?t=14m18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty fun. Nightrose best cardfu.

Buddyfight is better

Asymmetrical twins best vanguards.

Anime wise the show's been doing really good, but current season is starting way to slow for my liking. Really don't want this to turn into Asia Circuit 2.0
Game wise it's all over the place, and honestly I think Bushiroad forgot how to balance shit. Also wheres my actual Zodiac beasts.
Love the game but Triple D was terrible. X is pretty good so far, doh.

Need less dragons

>Bushiroad
>Balancing

You are expecting way too much out of those lots, especially when they keep trying to crank out card games for whatever reason

Needs more edge and maturity, like a 5D yugioh equivalent.

I'd say balance has been better than some might think. Gear Chronicle power creep essentially stalled after Nextage with everything after it being worse versions of Nextage.

So the top has plateaued. More things just need to get to mid tier

Stride Gate.

>5Ds
>Edge

It wasn't even that bad compared to certain bits of GX

>Stalled after Nextage
>What is Time Leap

That is the true cancer of the format

At least the cancer loop got mostly neutered. Once they hit melem it'll be "unban my nigga stratos" tier.
The rest of the time leap deck is mediocre except for history maker.

Who /glasscannon/ here?

Is good but is worse than yugioh

Beast Deities > Victor. I prefer a methodical beat down over absolute balls to the wall chaos

Game or anime?

I definitely /Victor/ here but I generally /novas/ as well because mecha > dragons and knights

It is sort of a pity that the stuff Beast Deity got didn't do much

Did we really forget how fucking crazy stride gate was? I mean it wasn't on par with 5ds, but just from a dramatic standpoint almost everyone who wasn't Tokoha was in some deep shit

I actually really disliked victor too and prefer BD's balls to the wall hatred chaos early game restands but after favorite champ i sure as hell laugh at peoples "im fucked" face once they see im at gb3.
Well unless theyre a dragon clan or LJ, then its an uphill battle to begin with.

Stride gate had tons of filler I enjoyed the important non rummy labyrinth episodes

The only real filler was that stupid generation masters half. After that the show really got going

Stride Gate was the one time a a recent card game anime made me think someone would pull out a gun mid match. Dammit Shion

It's pretty cool, I like how Vanguard G took it's time to introduce the characters and stuff like that before getting into the full episode fights.

It's funny. That was because either the director or the writer didn't know how to play the game from what I've heard.
It was some damn good improv

youtu.be/yQN_u_OsXGM?t=14m18s
I mean after seeing this shit I don't blame you.

Good god, I started watching it to get some variety and I realize I've made a huge mistake. Cheesier than Yu-Gi-Oh and stacked with terrible shounen clichés.

It's even crazier when you realize Shinonome actually did nothing at all. He was just a random asshole who was one step away from being Shion's Joker

Well that guy personally lead to some of shions shittiest moments for the fun of it.
He also engaged ibuki to a kungfu fight so hes just out to get his jollies any way possible.

I miss that bastard, Shion really needs him now in place of going around saying how he's gonna take everything in his hands like a villain.

Don't you know that's the best part because he can? It is sad that the next Genesis player will probably be not as entertaining as him

I don't know man. Evil Shion seems like natural character progression all things considered. I mean he willingly teemed up with the Anjou family stalker.

We need him to return.

>Link Joker antagonist again

It's like YGO, the original series is great but the rest is utter shit.

Nah, the original series had some shit seasons.

G's been good-great so far. Although we all have to remember that Legion Mate and the movie were things that happened

I don't think any widget selling anime will ever be able to sink as low as Arc-V, possibly until the end of time

>The movie

So what was wrong with it? Haven't seen it but all I know that UNDERSTANDING kind of happened

The fights make no goddamn sense. It was like a longer rough draft of what the first 12 episodes of G looked like

>Although we all have to remember that Legion Mate and Asia-hen were things that happened
Ftfy

This, Asia-Hen was pure shit.

All the budget went into making over the top action scenes, meanwhile it's just a shitty tournament arc that skips everything relating to the actual game.
All it does it have give a backstory to Ibuki, not that it maters much since his whole character in G is repenting for what he did in the movie.

Ibuki's backstory is pretty much irrelevant even in G outside of flashbacks and Boy Char making MESSIAH jokes

>It's Chrono vs Ibuki episode

Chrono vs Ibuki 1 was good.
Chrono vs Ibuki 2 was OKAY as a plot battle.
Chrono vs Ibuki 3 was great man.
Chrono vs Ibuki 4 at least had humor and Ibuki got BTFO
Nobody remembers Chrono vs Ibuki 5
Chrono vs Ibuki 6 was somehow better than Chrono vs Aichi and that's criminal

It is almost like Kamui vs Kai when Kamui keeps getting BTFO most of the time

>Chrono vs Ibuki 5

A what now?

The one in Stride Gate. Also known as one of the 2-3 matches he didn't use Chronojet Dragon

It's like the beach episode of Vanguard.

It's maddening when a beach episode arrives for Vanguard and you think "ooh la la beach episode, gonna get my Misaki fanservice" and then they play cards the entire episode

Rin best waifu

Don't forget practicing drawing cards, you cannot have a beach episode without that

Do you also like to have your dick stepped on?

It always helps to have a reminder on how to draw cards properly.

I want to watch Rin step on Tokoha while I eat some popcorn

honestly liked the previous cardfight more. I mean, at least G wasn't as bad as Arc-V

>G wasn't as bad as Arc-V

I sometimes wonder how could something that started so well went so wrong that it managed to take all but 1 spots for "least satisfying" show on Nico Douga, since VRAINS isn't out until May any predictions yet?

Anyone would have to actively be trying to be as bad as Arc-V was

We'll have another Vanguard thread maybe. This is an event that happens once in a blue moon

>Shota Char
>Expected less MUH IDEALS
>Got even more MUH IDEALS

Could be worse, it could've been Luck and Logic instead now that it is officially dead in English

Yeah, these kind of threads are pretty nice from time to time.

This makes me miss him more.

I like the homo in it.

And that they did kill someone. Poor Miguel.

>I like the homo in it

And then Kai basically got cucked by the brown loli

>Miguel

He will probably somehow show up with some Cray/Psyqualia related nonsense

Leon has the best luck.

That's what made Shion amazing, he really just wanted to punch that guy. Kind of makes me sad he didn't get a proper final duel with Ace to settle the score.

Don't forget the tasering and kidnapping too.

Shit was real as fuck

Yep, all that was really the best part of G, Shion had a lot of good story around him.

How long has it been going on? Is it even ongoing?

I think there 8 arcs and 2 short anime series so far.

This desu.

If you want edge in YGO: Manga, DSOD, second half of GX.

>literal faggot
>amazing

Haha, what a bunch of self inserting faggots you all are.

What clan do you use?

I'm a nubatama player

I mean, Am is kinda in his pocket now so he pretty much beat her in his own way.

Shion's not even close to gay if we use Aichi and Ren as measuring sticks