Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijo-ni-koi-wo-shite/
lightnovelstranslations.com/house-magic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best is spider

I actually didn't enjoy slime

worst is spider

I actually did enjoy slime

I enjoyed slime until the resurrection magic bullshit happened.

Best novel of reincarnation?
And which is the worst?

Not even the worst one.

As much as I liked it, the worst one I can think of is the one where some guy decides to cuck a reincarantor by stealing his harem one by one with elaborate schemes all so he can fuck some orc queen. It got axed literally right before the guy was going to plan out and steal the last girl of the harem, what a cocktease.

Reincarnation only?

I'd say best, for me, is Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Though I haven't read all the way through Mushoku Tensei, which is also pretty good.

Worst is pretty much everything else (RE:Monster, etc.)

I recognize that drawing style. Which of these two is Takayaki's strong point? Vanilla or prostitution.

It's not even reincarnation

and I can't think of a single one worst that re:monster

kumo is pretty comfy at the beginning, goes to shit around ch100 and gets good again after apotheosys. new chapter fucking when?
release that witch is also pretty nice if you're the kind of person who enjoyed reading mahouka

Lazy Dungeon Master is actually fun.

All of them. None of them.

I get tired of reading self insertions of the authors in novels of that type, at first was innovative but tired and leaves much to be desired for such novels, mushoku tensei me bored by the cliches
Is arifureta the best novel of the universe

Tsuki went to shit horribly, might as well call it Shiki nabe with some Mio spice and delete Makoto "I'm a boring faggot, my dad is a cuck and my mom a whore" Musumi

My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending
is decent. Not an appealing name at all. It’s a generic Japanese male protagonist student who gets put into the body of an a antagonist in his favorite game. He can’t completely control that body and can only try to change the course of the game’s story so that character he’s in doesn’t die. He can’t control the mouth of that character so whatever he wants to say gets translated to a vitriolic mess of insults and sarcasm. He has trouble getting things done because he can’t build up relationships with that mouth. It’s decent.

>"I'm a boring faggot, my dad is a cuck and my mom a whore"
What?

None of them. All of them.

Dragoon is technically not a reincarnation one, since the reincarnator isn't the protagonist, but it's shaping up pretty decently so far.

Sounds interesting

Just as comment,
"Overlord" although not of reincarnation

it's bad. I'm on the verge of dropping and the only thing stopping me is not having something else to replace it
read akuyaku reijo instead if you want something somewhat along those lines that doesn't suck

>akuyaku reijo
Which one?

You can replace him with a katana with no one noticing, his mom's fiancee was his father and they loved each other but she chose to spend years riding thick demon cock (with him knowing about it) instead of just marrying and having sex with him, the demon is killed, he begs her for come back and decides to throw away literally everything he had and risk his life in a fuckton of ridiculous trials made by Godt so they could be transported to other world since she probably couldn't kept her legs closed

novelupdates.com/series/akuyaku-reijo-ni-koi-wo-shite/

the mc is thrown in a game as one of the characters as well, except he's just a background character in an otome game and, as the title says, he falls in love with the villainess. the mc is also an other worlder and has canon plot armor

in the last line, i meant the mc of the game he's thrown into, of course

Okay, I'll give it look.
I'm not the guy who was talking about Death Flags, though I am reading it.

I want to pile drill a dragon!

lightnovelstranslations.com/house-magic/

Guy fucks his house spirit and it becomes pregnant and grows an extra floor and a shed. He ends up fucking his house so much it becomes a tower.

anybody know that isekai where the mc was reincarnated/summoned? with his class but he was the weakest and was about get kill by a slime but the slime became a monster girl?

I don't remember any of this, when was it mentioned?
BTW, it DID become shit.

Some help this user.
I'm doing this because I want to help, not because I'm interested.

I love artificer.Hope it gets an anime some day...

This is amazing.

I think it as about him becoming a monster tamer or something like that.

Kuro no Maou

>be transported to a fantasy world
>obtain a harem of cute girls craving for your dick
>but your mom is there

best for me? Hmm that edgy one with the guy getting the triple S monster in the first room of the dungeon.

Second place is the one with the trap shota mech pilot.

Worst? haven't read enough, I love all Isekai stories.

is that supposed to be the best or the worst? mc is gaining a yandere harem so even I can't tell

>I love all Isekai stories.
i remember when i thought like that too

>absorb spider
>become able to shoot threads from fingers
>can build a trap or nest with it with a wave of the hand
>mix its proprieties with something later on for increased resistance etc

Vanilla, then bullshit when MC after 99% of the story staying faithful to his blonde loli vampire waifu, suddenly goes full harem in the last 1% of the story.

Currently reading Release that Witch at Sup Forums's recommendation 2-3 days ago. i'm on chapter 82

is good, but slow... really slow. really really slow

worst is slime, best is dungeon defender so far. konosuba is up there.

Yeah but she's still the main wife

If Sevens taught me anything, it's that the "main wife" shit is bullshit.
The winner is the one who rapes the MC first.
Or maybe the one the MC finds most soothing to be around.

PoV and Extras

Himekishi ga Classmate?Lots and lots of fuckign in this one.

Slow is good, user. Take it easy. I binged all 710 chapters (machine translation) a week ago.

Now I'm stuck reading a chapter a day.

Monster no Goshujin-sama?
Translations are slow.

Yes, that's the one.

>akuyaku reijo
A woman who sneaked into the room of an adolescent boy was nothing, but foul.

「You really…. Even though you’re just a kid, you’re quite good. I will accompany you again.」

What's goin on here

Reincarnation as starting as a baby or just taking the body of some fallen noble. Former would be mushoku tensei and latter dungeon defense.

And those were the best I can recall. The worst I can think of is re monster.

this is actual reincarnation and is cute as fuck

Eliza is pretty good as well.

Best is Faraway Paladin

I'm impressed to be honest, family.

What happened in Sevens? I stopped some time after he got the robot and finished the dungeon without using skills.

Sun Knight is fluffy fun, paladin of the end appeals to my inner /tg/, dukes daughter has been good for shoujo-style, spider was good up until apotheosis and is not-awful now, Overlord is good, release that witch is good barring the protags bizarre recollection abilities. Theres a fair few average to mediocre ones, but i won't list them all. Bad ones are too numerous to name.

>Sun Knight
Is that fujoshit?

He:
>became a gigolo relying on a woman to bankroll his war
>collected a harem, including four rulers of other countries
>fought a war
>fought his father
>fought his sister
>fought his ancestor/incarnation of a goddess
>fought his waifu/incarnation of a goddess
>built an empire
>got sent more wives by people trying to get into his good books
>got raped by Miranda (and, I assume, Novem and Ludmilla), and
>had a fuck ton of kids with his wives.
>The empire lasted 500 years before infighting brought it down and Lyle's many descendants started some Game of Thrones shit trying to succeed the empire

It was still interesting before the 'Gods' appeared. After that it was just stupid shit happening and Makoto being OP as usual.

Fucking as a way to gather information, guy did it so often he actually had a mental block that prevented him from fucking his wife for a bit.

If you mean a majority of characters are bishies, yes. Its still a good read, the protag is nearly kazuma levels of scumbag but has to constantly put on a good face. Think Kazumas personality together with momongas pretending to be competent in front of others.

Hard to believe it got off rails this hard.

This sounds really bad

It was relatively natural progression, honestly.
I skipped a bunch of stuff where he realised Celes was really going to fuck everything up and decided that a war was the way to go.

But the stuff with the goddesses was pretty out of left field, yeah.

What happened to his Imouto? Why did she hate him so much?

since when is Arifureta about reincarnation?
or you mean with reincarnation
that the main changes during the events of the dungeon

Both Lyle and Celes were born with memories of Septem, the goddess that created humans, but Lyle got the full set of memories, while Celes only got the shitty ones of humans being assholes and abusing her powers.
She hated Lyle for knowing how terrible people were but loving them anyway.

Roughly, anyway.

The diary of a reincarnated dude that eats any shit in his path.

Any shit?!

SMUG
M
U
G

The story of a little girl that just wants to set up her military but the neighbour won't let her.

wat

Fuck your house>it gives birth to more rooms

Reminds me of that h manga where MC fucks mold and it ends up multiplying.

Experimental log of a crazy lich technically isn't a light novel (it's chinese) and the isekai stuff borders on technicality but it's one of the few long-running ones that has kept me consistently entertained. I'd recommend it.

When even your main waifu is pushing the harem, even the best of men end up defeated.

Don't forget to watch my anime!

Are there any Isekai like Chaotic Sword God
It's complete fucking garbage but the main difference is that the MC isn't some normal modern day earth person. He's some autistic sword fighter from some other fantasy world.

>using an LN image to start the thread instead of the manga adaption
How long before one of the janitors hits the delete button?

Isekai Tensei Soudoki. MC is a local boy who got possessed by average highschool MC and by a samurai who loves fighting and money.

Or that short where a man gets his bath tub pregnant.

>who got possessed by average highschool MC
did you actually read my post?

Why is it that girls absolutely adore the "reincarnated as a villainess in an otome game" cliche but there's hardly any equivalent "reincarnated as a villain in a gal game" stories for dudes?

Death Flags

Also HSSB, but it's Xianxia

there are villains in gal games? the mc's parents?

Do gal games normally have villains, though?

I love otome reincarnation because it's easiest for me to self-insert into.

Also everyone here should give "release that witch" a try it's enjoyable

my death flags show no sign of ending is pretty much that

Worst on my is Hello Work, Google Sensei and Jobless.

Good ones on my list are Spear User, Nidoume, Magic House along with Smile Magic.

Is it me or does everyone just happen to know how to play leaflutes?

I'm actually quite impressed that Sup Forums is still just as frustrated about Arifureta in April 2017 as it was back in April 2015.

shit doesn't get better with age

It's one of the few things that everyone agrees is just shit.

There's "Falling in love with the villainess"

I was having fun until the part where he goes ww2 laser death ray on the evil invaders, that and when literally noone from thw monsters dies during the consecutive wars

Ok, didnt know this one. I want the name by all means if you remember it.

Technically there the MC gets isekai'd into a side character in someone else's otome game isekai story though.