I miss Youjo Senki

I miss Youjo Senki

YS misses you.

>No word on season 2 yet
Life sucks

I do too. Every Friday I'd get Popeyes and watch Youjo Senki. It was a good thing I had going.

S2 when

Why do the two main girls have russian names?

>no S2 for my AOTS
>no S2 with a better budget
why live

Because they are communist sleeper agents.

>better budget
Was the animation that bad?
Looked fine to me

Do you think he would have been happier in accounting instead of HR?

Never.

Enjoy your recap movie.

>Tanya constantly muttering to herself about how she should've listened to her parents and pursue a career in law instead.
I'd find it funny.

I'm glad this sold well, almost 4k pre-orders on a 10k yen BD set.

HR Loli anime when?

>Side story where a soldier in WW1 is resurrected as a little girl working in an office
Would you watch it?

Very few anime have s2 announcements as soon as it ends. Have some patience, Overlord s2 was announced almost 2 years later

>Side story where the real tanya dies of malnutrition and is resurrected as an office worker in current day japan
FTFY

>Salaryman somehow survived the train accident and wakes up in the hospital with the mind of a 11 year old girl
>It's a drama about how his relatives try everything in their power to cure him and knowing nothing about the divine intervention that happened.

I'm more curious about her new parents. Her father was a soldier apparently but we don't know anything about her mother.

Probably some slut in the gutter that Tanya has walked past hundreds of times on her commute to collage

I don't keep up with sales numbers. How did it perform? Any chance of a S2? Any chance the manga or LN will get localized?

Why did the writers insist on making her as unlikable as possible? I mean I understand she's supposed to be evil and all but that doesn't mean she has to be an edgy Sup Forumstard fedora tipper. I audibly cringe whenever she opened her mouth.

Saga of Tanya the CUTE, not evil.

qt faithful waifu over your bipolar blasphemer

So, why deoes no one just knock her out and rape her? She's literally a little girl in a warzone.

>you will never rape Tanya until being raped is the only thing she wants

it's the only acceptable punishment for an evil sinner like her!

Theoretically if it were to happen...how long until she breaks?

Mary Sue did nothing wrong.
Tanya a shit.

>preferring some ugly farmwhore over the Cutest Fuhrer.

I only watched the anime, so I don't know how far the LN is. But does this build up to Tanya being literally Loli Hitler, or does she just stay as a handy soldier?

>unlikable
What the heck are you talking about?

This 12 year old girl is your superior in war. Do you follow her, Sup Forums?

>But does this build up to Tanya being literally Loli Hitler,
>or does she just stay as a handy soldier?
Yes.

she's mean to my dick

Heck ya. I want her to train me.

Because literally ever man she has met either respects her too much, fears the hell out of her, or just wants to kill her. Tanya is smarter than the average loli.

I seriously want this made into a comic/manga.

Do we mention how she really IS broken in the power department like every other isekai MC out there? The story doesn't put a lot of focus on her power-level but she's a flying tank.

Tits McSlav was IIRC a nobleman's daughter from Not Russia whose family fled the country before the commies started the revolution.

Duckie is probably something similar.

Because Tanya is a no bullshit kind of person, and demands things go her way, but also
She needs to leave an impression. Like the other user said, she is a little girl in the military. She has to demand the other soldiers ignore her physical attributes and respect her as am equal or a superior.

The point of the story isn't about her power struggle though, it's about how nearly all her attempts to leave the frontlines is either ruined by circumstances or hindered by Being X(sometimes even herself).

Really? I thought that whole part was just a running gag.

Except throughout the whole show things have never gone her way. I would've been content with a cool evil character who decided to rebel against fate and play the villain but she neither managed to please the God nor did she achieve whatever comfy lifestyle she strove for.

In the anime, yes.

The LNs have Entity X only dicking with her as far as tossing Salaryman into her body and then setting her up to equip the Special Snowflake Mage Orb. Everything beyond that is either enemies trying to dick her over, superiors trying to dick her over, accidents dicking her over, or occasionally her dicking herself over.

If fate had a literal penis, she'd be an octomom twice before leaving Officer Training School.

Meanwhile, all Entity X wants is an apostle to gather it more faith.

God I hope this gets axed. What was the point of het being a reincarnated salaryman? So fucking stupid. The show would have been fine if they had scrapped that idea and just made her some evil child genius.

I'd dick Tanya, iykwim

that loli already counts humans as a resource.

This. They tried to incorporate way too many troupes and ended up with a big messy clusterfuck. I was close to dropping this but thank god for the 3 episode rule. From then on it got marginally better since it dropped all the shitty corporate ladder bullshit and just focused on the war.

I stopped watching the episode that vengeance man appeared. How good are the last couple episodes?

>reincarnated salaryman is stupid
>evil child military genius isn't
It's an anime, autist-kun.

This series would end a lot quicker if someone would just hurry up and impregnate Tanya so she can turn into a docile mother focused on raising her child.

She hasn't even hit puberty, and fraternization would get her court marshaled. Quite counterproductive all things considered.

>rebel against fate
I'm not sure that's how it works, user. It is fate after all.
>and play the villain
Tanya was never meant to be a villain though. The name "Tanya the Evil" is just a localized name to not trigger Hitler haters.

>"Tanya the Evil" is just a localized name to not trigger Hitler haters.
That's gay, isn't originally "war diary of a little girl" or something?

>What was the point of het being a reincarnated salaryman?
You clearly missed a big point.

When he was Salaryman, he grew smug in his rational appraisal of the world and everything in it, to the point of mouthing off at a supernatural being far more powerful than himself.

After seeing enough action on the front lines, Salaryman (now Tanya) has realized that while reason can explain the world around you, humans don't naturally operate on reason, and even the most reasonable human will revert to irrationality under sufficient stress.

The gap between his worldview as a spoiled modern-day human and a seasoned combatant in the other world is one of the key points of the series, and that just flew right over your head somehow?

I'm just saying her motherly instincts would kick in and she would become maternal.

War Chronicles of a Little Girl. I think, I don't know, have a puppy Tanya.

Yet she still delivered that Guts tier speech, makes you wonder if she's really learning her lesson.

幼女戦記 = Youjo Senki = Little Girl Military Record

More or less "War Diary of a Little Girl", yeah.

She delivered that Guts-tier speech because she has gone over the edge of reasoning and started to make it her life's goal to stick it to Entity X. She learned her lesson, as is apparent from that last conversation with Lehrgen, but took it too far by deciding "fuck being reasonable".

So the fanart is still looking good.

>Tanya makes fun of ur dick

What would you do?

Whack off.

"At least I've still got mine. Enjoy getting knocked up and locked up in five years, lebchen."

I'd make Tanya into a mammy.

Marriage isn't forbidden in the military.

Do as she says and show off my massive love meat

She carries a magic jewel that lets her do shit, if you can get rid of the gem though...

Comrade Leria, stop daydreaming...

It is the right of a comrade to dream.

Poor guy... getting told by a 12 yo must be quite the terrible experience.

I loved that shit but you have to let it go, the fastest you forget about it the less it will hurt.

Also, it was written by a salaryman.

Father died at war. Mother died in childbirth. Given to church/orphanage because no next of kin.

How hard does Mary mess Tanya up? The little girl is so cute when shit goes wrong

I want to smoke in Tanya's face!

>Not wanting to kiss Tanya's face

Wew

>I audibly cringe whenever she opened her mouth.
Fucking teen.

What kind of fucking retarded name is Rerugen?

Lehngren?

Muh dick.

It was translated by retards.

That's how the anime romanizes it as well.

You do know who made that anime, right?

Yeah, Studio NUT.

Reminds me of this...

Yes and Studio NUT is composed of Japs. You expect them to get English or German right?

I'd rather punch it.

to hell and back

Gay.

Always.