Ok boys how do we boycott mlk day?

Ok boys how do we boycott mlk day?
Give them a taste of their own medicine and block highways perhaps? Desecrate statues maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I boycott it by celebrating my birthday which is a day after it.

It's my personal birthday free day off.

We could put "diversity is white genocide" on some of their statues.

Happy birthday user, have a (You)

Why exactly do we need to boycott him?

Pass.
I want things to get better, not worse.

I have some family in the US. When I came to visit last time, and did a road trip trough the states they said, “wherever you go, avoid MLK streets.”

I listened, but is it true?

I mean, usually black people would name streets something like that. Black people are violent and have tendencies towards crimes, so yes. But you probably wouldn't die by driving through an MLK street. it's just safer to avoid black people

Mlk wouldn't be cool with how whites are treated these days. He didn't want black or white to discriminate each other at all. I hate niggers but mlk wouldn't approve of blacks today he probably rolls in his grave because he's ashamed for even helping them. Let's pick a different black

Spam these documents that prove he was a communist mouthpiece on social media on monday.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf

It's all I ever wanted.

>Ok boys how do we boycott mlk day?
don't spend any money on anything, but really you should be doing that every day

Don't pay any taxes in February? Blacks don't have businesses, so the only way to mess with their bottom line is to keep more of your own money from the government.

>Let's pick a different black

good idea, MLK was a shill for the FBI and KKK anyway

True but they don't have any other "holidays"

How about we just delete African American history month and have MLK day instead?

Let's boycott "black history month" push some all history matters agenda and maybe it'll bring light to real history like the holocaust being filled with lies and stuff

this is how things better. we must start a war or we will become complacent and let them take over, just like they have been along with other shit skin races.

very good idea. typically most major cities have busy streets through the ghettos with that name. Here our bus station is MLK bus station and I would never want to be standing around there. id be a sitting target to get mugged. they think since it's named after MLK they own it and can do whatever they want.

>Desecrate statues maybe?

2016 did it.

Dat prognathism

This shit is actually funny as hell

Don’t be a stupid fucking nigger. All mlk wanted was for niggers to act white so that white people would accept them. The man was far ahead of his time. He saw the problem that rampant niggery would cause and he gave his life to prevent it. It’s just too bad he failed

Mlk would slap some niggas if he saw what happened after he died, if the shock of the modern ghetto didn’t kill him again

You people are fucking retarded. You're exactly the same as SJWs - they WANT to be offended, and you WANT black people to act like niggers. Any time a black person accomplishes something, or is a positive role model, or does anything in any way shape or form showing themselves to be a decent human being, you all chimp out. Boycott MLK day? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>exactly the same as SJWs
Nice proxy Sargon

I dont care when black peple do stuff that is successful. I'm not that cruel. I just dont want them in the nation where i raise my family

But MLK was a ok black person. Proof is that niggers hate the guy.

There’s Juneteenth as well.

You want to make this holiday less of a thing? Work on this “holiday”, have others work on this “holiday”, treat this day the same as any other workday, no celebrations, no observances whatsoever.