Someone is unarmed, compliant and lies on the floor

>someone is unarmed, compliant and lies on the floor
>act like a swat-cat and kill him
>someone else is armed, prepared and gives 0 shits about your "authoratay"
>get fucked, scream like a little girl, run like a bitch

i dont hate the pigs, i cherish every "off duty cop" video from brasil, but those fuckers got what was coming their way.

liveleak.com/view?i=a20_1515554351

stay the fuck out of America if you value your life and have self-respect eurobro. our police are the worst in the world.

Yeah I noticed.

Only if youre a nigger that doesnt know how to listen.

I don't really get what happens here.

Christopher Dorner did nothing wrong

we have empirical evidence to the contrary you circumcised cuck.

>be a criminal
>get treated as a criminal
>muh authority is evil tho, fuck da poleez
slavs = white niggers, shame Hitler didn't finish the job

Now grabbing up your pants because you dont want to fall is considered trying to reach a weapon. two full clips. look it up.

How? you little pussy fag.

You still call the cops for help dont you?

Haha. Fake little bitch.

Guy blew rounds into cops, killing one of them. I don't know what the other retards on this thread are talking about.

Who cares about dignity when you got multiple firearms pointed at you?

>our police are the worst in the world.
we have problems, but come on now

I cannot discern anything from this shite footage.

He literally didn't do anything wrong. They went to a 'nuisance call' at 3am and the guy didn't comply with their requests for a name and stuff. He told them he'll show them his ID but wouldn't answer any questions. This pissed them off and they fucked off. 2 hours later they came back to put him under 'mental health arrest' (remember he still hasn't done anything wrong and the only reason they have to believe he was 'mentally ill' is that he refused to answer questions at 3am on new years eve while he had an entire swat team pointing guns at him) so he defended himself from the intruders.

You bootlickers disgust me. THIS is why you say you need the citizenry to be armed and open gun laws for all yet when it comes down to it you get on your knees and suck government cock in an instant.

you've missed the point. most countries don't send multiple military LARPers to point guns at law-abiding citizens who they proceed to murder without any justification

it's true mate. this kind of shit doesn't happen in literal totalitarian states or even in african shitholes. american exceptionalism is real

And even tho our cops are killing machines when you go up to them and ask questions or brake some small law, they wont shot your fucking brains out like some american cop who will unload on his own shadow. Its not uncommon to see "unarmed men shot 16 times by cops" news in the usa.

I saw juicy asses and I clicked. I'm just a simple man

this

You and me both, Mads

that guys body on the right is pretty bad

Trolling aside, it happens far less often than you'd think here. It just gets blown out of proportion by the media.

you cant really call anyone a cuck if you immediately think of cock the second you try and reply to someone (unless youre a butt breeding faggot). the shaver video shows a sleeved manlet power tripping in his GI Joe gear, not police across the country flipping the kill switch on wypepo. Go telegraph how proud you are of your anteater dick somewhere else you degenerate.

Who are these two sluts

Its more to this story then beeing told.

Irs was an ex national guard member who took a police hostage or something.

I bet the national guard guy had his reasons.

Good he managed too kill a cop befire getting taken out.

Fuck the Police. Fucking retards who thinks to highly about themselfs.

>you've missed the point. most countries don't send multiple military LARPers to point guns at law-abiding citizens who they proceed to murder without any justification
either troll or retarded

Knowing this site, probably men.

Exactly, plus Georgia vs. Randolph (2006) specifically states that when two occupants are present, if either one refuses the search, the refusal overrides the other occupants permission.

Cops played a dumb game and won a dumb prize. Now they parade around for sympathy and paint themselves as selfless hero’s to the bootlickers.

Nobody likes ZOGbots here but the retarded MAGApedes

Nigger Detection Status = FOUND

Yeah we need some sauce to investigate.

They should use more robots as the first guy in the door. Yeah, it's a lot slower, but removes a great deal of the potential violence based on split-second decisions. And cops can't claim they were in fear of their life.

they are talking about two different incidents and not properly explaining what happened because they are fags.

nice argument, mutt

if that's what happened then I don't blame him

You misspelled "best"