>Can I be gay in the Army?

youtube.com/watch?list=PLT7MnaHh-LAky3FC_0ew46yC-a3t-TcvX&v=UwKvD_mznMw

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLhpU8UEZ9k
youtu.be/uOpgmLY9bmg
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what happens when you let Human Resources and Public Relations control the country, but what else can you expect from a service "economy"?

Our senior generals have already come out (no pun intended) and criticised this namby pamby shite, saying in a barely veiled way that these groups don't join the Army, and that targeting them with adverts is pointless.

Growing up it was only the thick cunts that wanted to join the army, any other bongs relate?

This is likely why they're doing it. They realised that the White Men were opting out of being sent across the world to fight and die for America's oil supply, so are trying to replace them with another group.

National militaries were a mistake. Bring back the Assize of Arms.

Thats a really diverse army

youtu.be/GLhpU8UEZ9k

What a pointless waste of money, it'll be safe spaces and crying areas next. Maybe if the government spent the money it wasted on ad campaigns on supporting soldiers that have been injured in the line of duty they'd attract more recruits. Who the fuck wants to travel to some middle eastern shithole only to lose a limb and then be tossed in the trash by the government once they deem you no longer of use to them.

>Who the fuck wants to travel to some middle eastern shithole
And who the fuck wants to travel to the very same middle east shithole they came from, kek.

We even bother dying for israel?
youtu.be/uOpgmLY9bmg
I wish ukros started opening training camps with vets so westerners could train with real weapons just like muzzies do in their own camps

>They realised that the White Men were opting out of being sent across the world to fight and die for America's oil supply

refusing to fight and die for a country filled with non-whites

That's what I said.

they got it all wrong war-zone isnt the same as a safe-zone. I swear in case of a real world we are fucked beyond belive, 20% of the soldiers gonna kill themself or snap. The female soldiers getting raped to death. The next big war will probably be called the rape war, whats impressiv because a regular war is it allready. What world do they life in thinking the military is some kind of summercamp where you have fun with your buddys and include everyone. The weakest link will drag everybody down and will lead to the death of thousands.

no

they're trying to push white men out ofthe military to create a military filled with faggots and muzzies and the "other" to control and inflict injury and death upon whitey to control him

CURRENTLY, the white man in the military is everything NWO fears. america has even more of a problem with the redneck culture etc because that's so engrained into a large part of the white population here

Hey this is the same army that wants to drop the tag line 'be the best' because it's elitist because you know in a war situation being just below average is perfectly acceptable

discord gg/cf35FBG

add a .

everything works against us. it's insane, i really hope for an economic collapse. these people need a dose of reality and hardship. Only a Crisis will burst the bubble, as it will show humans true nature. better be poor and wise up now instead of getting anhilated and enslaved in the future. what a dystopian present. A brave new world established a long time ago.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Right now, thousands of dead British sergeants, from King Henry VIII to Winston Churchill, are rolling in their fucking graves. I am so excited for Western civilization to finally fucking collapse. I can't wait until everything goes to shit and these fucking worthless piles of human garbage are left to rot. Something better will rise from the ashes, it will look at the ruins of our civilization and learn from it.

we dont gonna learn anything, with whatever you replace status quo now in 4 generations we are at the same spot again. The 4th generation has never lived thru the hardship did never see the ugly face of reality. On a micro-scale these swj have a point human life is sacred it's good to be gentle its good to be empathetic but you need to protect whats worth to be protected and that forces its necessery to have a well functioning law abiding hard working society. But on a macro level we are tribes fighting for limited ressources and the reign of its tribe ideology and way of living. I really fear the future. its 1930 again, but thats exactly what i mean, again. Closed Borders are better than open wars. We life in an infinite loop.

They've been getting shit on left, right and center over here. 84% of their force are made up of white men, take the gays out and thats 83+% of the force is solely straight white men.

They've wasted 1.8 million on what is literally a pointless politically correct bottle of shit that they will more than likely abandon within the week.

Free red pills for everyone though, so a silver lining.

Good point. If anyone knows what a bad deal it is to join the army and go to the middle east, it's middle easterners themselves.