We've never had any IS threads anymore

We've never had any IS threads anymore.

The show was such a masterpiece. All the intelligent people chose to livewatch it instead of Madoka back when the two were airing.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/infinite stratos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love charlotte and cecilia's design
cecilia's personality is awful

>No S3

>Generic haremshit
>Masterpiece.
Nah.

No more translations for the LN? Speaking of which, wasn't the new volume scheduled to be released this month or did it got delayed again?

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/infinite stratos/
You must be fucking joking.

>dat filename
Houki is pretty damned cute when she's dere.

Cecilia & Bongland will be featured heavily in LN #11. One of the manga has also resumed translation as well.

Char/China better girl.
Laura a overrated shit.

Why is Chifuyu so best?

Because she's the Champ. Until they hold another tournament, she'll always be the original winner and still the best.

Why is the Japanese girl the one with the biggest boobies?

The most PLOT related.

Technically the biggest IS boobies are all Japanese- Yamada, Chifuyu, and Houki. I got no problem with that.

Superior Nihonjin genetics.
Gaijin go home.

>no show
>no LN
>no translation
>Yuuki Homura should be drawing IS incest doujin

People can find better fapbait elsewhere.

I doubt a talented writer could shit onto his keyboard and make something as bad as IS

seconded

IS sucks though. Ichika even worse MC than your average harem beta MCs

Cover of the next LN.

Ichika is alright, just dense as fuck.
The real problem is how quickly the girls will resort to violence if Ichika does anything, or not do anything for that matter.

Need a 3rd season, now.

Shut it. Don't you realize it set the standard for other shitty battle harems at the beginning of this decade?

Ichika isnt dense. He was merely pretending to be dense in order to not get murdered by a harem of girls. In reality Ichika is a mastermid ruseman

Rin is so cute

The cutest you could say

>posting the edit

>harem shit
>masterpiece

no... Madoka is literally anime of the decade

This.

We're all being rused and he is actually the most intelligent character in the story. No one knows his end game.

Given the drop off in quality from S1 to S2, I don't think I want one. S1 was a guilty pleasure. S2 was unwatchable.

But I want to see the Sup Forums threads.

Still masturbate to Laura furiously

Not for lewd

Lewd as fuck.

If the drop in quality was similar S3 would enter a Guilty Crown "I drop it every week" territory.

It would be a blast.

Any good doujin?

Even for LN haremshit, IS2 was offensively fucking bad, and that's saying something.

Let's not kid ourselves user, S2 was already worse than Guilty Crown.

It has been a while since i see Ichika. He's quite handsome to be honest.

S2 not only removed from the original but also replaced them with its own brand of fillers like Char's missing panties, right?

They tried to put 7 volumes worth of content into 12 episodes, cut out most of the original stuff, and added some new stuff no one asked for.

No LN translations, but it seems RapidSwitch finally found a new translator because the manga translation is ongoing again.

Once again reminding me of how much better Homura's take on the series is. The exchange in the first couple panels was a new addition present in neither the novel nor the anime, and implies in just a few sentances that Charlotte can see right through him and disapproves of how he pushes everyone away to focus on his own self loathing (and how he doesn't realise it's hurtful to them), but is willing to give him his space for now. He credits his characters with a modicum of actual fucking depth and allows them to *be* characters instead of cardboard cutouts of the harem mold.

He's goddamn charming is what he is.

>A hentai artist can do a better job at writing than a novelist.
It's a shame he doesn't have an assistant, while the characters look nice and all, the linearts are really rough at times.

did any character in history go from 10/10 to 0/10 as fast as Laura?
literally went from
>your my wife
to
>blushing at anything he says
in like 1 episode it's been 40 years since this show aired and i'm still mad.

Yeah, Tatenashi.
She was still smug in volume 8, and then she became the shyest of all of the girls (including Kanzashi) in volume 9.

>A hentai artist can do a better job at writing than a novelist.
In a sense this isn't so strange because fans tend to be more passionate about and more into works than the creators, so it follows that he would want to make the most of it compared to the guy for whom it's just a paycheque at this point. On the other hand, Homura is really fucking good at making small dialogue tweaks go a long way, so maybe he is just that good.

I can't lie, the 'my wife' running gag is the one thing in IS that can reliably get a chuckle out of me purely because of the fresh takes on it. Like how her suburban bliss fantasy features *him* in a naked apron, or the shirt he's wearing in this illustration.

God I hate him.

I know you're taking the piss, but there is at least some truth to this. Ichika is a lot more intelligent than the anime gives him credit for.

The problem is, these girls are really fucking violent! So what can he do except act as dense as he can to avoid getting murdered by one of them?

Finally settle on someone to make them move on. Man, that audio drama with Tatenashi was great. Both Houki and Rin seriously thought that Ichika and Katana were actually going out so they just let him be to the point of going to a restaurant to eat/drink their sorrows.

It was shit. All the girls were shit except Germany, Who was ok I guess.

Who can he even settle with without making everyone kill either him or each other?

Either marry Chifuyu, or just create a harem.

It'll be more than the rest of the girls being angry- the shitstorm around the choice would also be glorious.

After some kind of decision, it'd be nice to see the IS units get some love since Phantom Task is still around and they could do plenty with that part of the story.

The current LNs seem to be going back in that direction at least.

In Tatenashi's audio drama, it is kinda implied that once Ichika finally decides to be with someone (he himself did say that he's going out with Tatenashi although he didn't clarify that he's going out with Tatenashi to do some shopping), the other girls would just bow out of the race and respect his decision (as seen with Houki and Rin).

But, ignoring that implication, it's better to go for Chifuyu or Maya in terms of defending herself and Ichika should the broken-hearted haremettes attempt to kill him and his girlfriend.

Although, going full homo with Dan would be the perfect choice since it explains why he doesn't think their advance is something and really does think of them as just friends. Plus, it's a funny reason why he can use the IS in the first place.

The only correct way of ending a harem series.

Masterpiece? Only if it's a masterpiece of shit, I just read the 1st issues of the manga I tried to ignore the harem bullshit and the protagonist dense as shit but the settings of the world just kicked me so out of that series it's not even funny.

New weaponry that renders most of the older weaponry obsolete, Obama says it should be Japan, not US to build a school to monitorize (and gather intel of) the best pilots, I know Obama sucked but even he wasn't that dumb.

One of the pilots threatens her superior (that was also her uncle) with her IS, he gives in to her and does as she wants despite the military of China having other plans for her. All of this happens in front of other people who would denounce his inexistence leadership.

But the most laughable was the shifting in positon in society of women due to being able to pilot a new weapon. Remember on how all those veterans from vietnam got high places in society.

Honestly, I'd start laughing if he does the last thing you said.

Chifuyu seems jealous of the 10cm lead Houki has on her.

If he went Dan route, the bonus sister in law would be nice.

If it's Houki, I wonder what having Tabane as family would be like?

Who's jealous of who?

Cecilia, definitely. When she was a pompous, bigoted, aggressive ojou-sama I couldn't be happier.
I'd rather she had been a recurring antagonist and stayed that way rather than degrading to 'clingy jealous girl de jour.'

Just a reminder

Never watched the show but that one Cyclone doujin of pic related was pretty hot.

Is this still ongoing?

What are the chances this ends in a harem end?

Who is that?

>Why don't you go visit your parents, once in a while?

Novels are ongoing, so is one of the manga.

That would have been better, but she got blindsided by Ichika's gentlemanly behavior.

That's just Houki being modest.

A mellowed out Houki is a fine sight indeed.

This, Feminazi a shit

Shidou > Raku > Ichika > Lux >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit (Rito)

China a best
usa sucks maga a crap

Better by horse than you

Houki breast are the miracles of the universe

Aaa so you wanted it

No, but if I had to choose.

Houki is still a growing girl.

Best IS couple, followed by Charlotte X Laura.

Would you let Houki cook for you, Sup Forums?

CHOCO really draws awkward beings and just call those things as humans.

>why he doesn't think their advance is something and really does think of them as just friends
There is already an explanation implied by the series, namely that while he is attracted to them he purposely keeps his distance because he feels like he would only be a detriment to them in his present state and doesn't want to lumber any of them with himself.

His style just isn't suitable for IS. He's good at drawing gothic loli, and mechas, but his normal characters just seem a bit unsettling.

It took a while to get used to his style for the characters. I think the IS units look pretty awesome, but sometimes the girls don't look so great.

Sort of reminds me of Mamoru Nagano, awesome mechs, but his humans look like noodle people or the gentleman enemies on Tales of games.

His IS units look...okayish, but I still prefer the old designs, especially Rafale Revive II.

I want Houki to step on my food and make me lick if off her boots.