Tell me Sup Forums

Tell me Sup Forums

Boko no Pico

School Days

Not because of kuroshit, but because they censored the author.

Snafu, boring MC. Some salty kid, with a God complex.

if her flag breaks is pretty terrible. But god damn if that shitstorm when the matrix happened wasn't one of the greatest moments on Sup Forums

Komeko friends

Tenkuu Danzai Skelter+Heaven

Honestly, anyone who says anything other than that, Mars of Destruction, or Master of Martial Hearts either needs to watch more bad anime, or can only remember things they've seen in the past 3 months.

your favorite anime

Evangelion 2.0

this one was pretty fucking awful
danmachi was also like really bad, maybe not on the same level

Amagi Brilliant Park.

Only series I have ever dropped. I couldn't make it to episode 3.

So it seems I get to make the first serious reply here.
Yosuga no Sora.

saw this pic in the other thread, still haven't watched the rebuild movies but they sound awful
As someone who has also watched skelter heaven and mars of destruction, it made me realize bad anime can be overrated to. Truly bad anime should be either horrifically bad like the aforementioned ones or what's worse is betraying the audience, and wasting potential

I haven't watched a lot of anime yet, but Coppelion was pretty bad, and Flying Witch is almost worse.

Re:Zero

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi. What a fucking dumpster fire.

Second pick would be either Girls Bravo or No. 6. The latter wasn't actually horrible, just mediocre and caught me off guard as the series slowly gets more homosexual over time.

there are some I didn't like, but the ones I just seem to completely disagree with a lot of people on were Accel World and Panty & Stocking. Terrible terrible stuff.

What the fuck happened?

SAO

I'm never really that upset about wasted potential, usually it's just vaguely disappointing more than anything.

Ideally you'd want something that actively makes you dislike the creator/writer due to the content, but I can't think of any anime like that off the top of my head. If we throw in manga the worst thing I've ever seen is definitely Kanojo wa Sore wo Gaman Dekinai, which is a perfect example of a series that establishes the author as being the worst kind of person.

Vampire Knight.

Most of you don't know anything.

Akuma no Riddle... nevermind, the whole episode and the reactions saved that for me.

Mahou Sensou will be then, superior japanese wood beats sword.

BACCANO! is hands down the worst shit I have ever seen.

Blood-c

M.D. Geist

Why would you watch that? It literally looks like animated Twilight.

I'll never understand why people hype this show to be great. Is it because it happens in murica and has that one nice OST track?

This piece of crap.

Also

I actually enjoyed it user but def not praise it as a great one

Ano Hana

Tokyo Ghoul was pretty shit, probably the worst thing I've watched. It's the only thing in my dropped list other than Hibike Euphonium.

What is Gintama?

I see newfags don't even know how to answer a Jeopardy question.

The only reason I finished it was because someone gave me sauce on the wrong anime(they looked similar), so I was waiting for 1 scene for 20+ episodes.

Re:zero

It's amazing that something so new managed to claim the title.

I like it because of the wide variety of characters, the way they interweave storylines, the soundtrack, and the setting. The plot isn't amazing, but the way it's presented keeps me engaged.

>watching anime
Fucking nerd.

Onii-sama was great, though.

New Game!

What is Pupa?

You can really tell who hasn't watched more than like 10 shows in here.

Not watching anime

Fucking loser

a miserable pile of shit

something phantom world

man you really dont like evangelion.

Re:zero
My Little Witch Academia

samefagging but you gave death and rebirth a 2 and end of eva a 1. this is obviously bait.

>replying to a Jeopardy answer

I cringed.

One day you will grow out of your Evangelion phase

oh super milk chan

what is Girls Bravo?

FREEZING!

what is disgaea

The ending's pretty bad but come on, this can't be the worst anime you ever watched unless you only watched like 5 shows.

Pure coincidence

Monster

I recommended Monster to my friend as a prank. He wanted to strangle me afterwards. He almost died of boredom.

Most anime in this thread may be bad, but at least they're somewhat entertaining. Monster drains all your will to live, leaving nothing but an empty carcass behind.

K-on

Fite me

>all these newfags

Definitely Mahou Sensou

Zero no tsukaima. I could have done some productive shit with the hours I wasted on this

Thanks for reminding me that that bland garbage exists.
God damn, why did I watch all of it?

G-REKT-O

The first few episodes were cringey to watch as the characters over react like try-hard actors.

Gargantia is the worst I finished. At least the lewds were great.

I still can't quite figure out exactly how much I hate the show, but that arc is probably one of the worst story arcs I've ever seen in anything.

Watch more than the first episode

What is Bakemonogatari.

Anything written by Mari Okada.

Hard to say because just as with movies, there are series that are so fucking bad that they become fun to watch.

Akikan was horrible in terms of quality, but pretty damn fun to watch because of how bad it was.

Worst one in recent years is by far HaruChika. I'd rather watch Scooby-fucking-doo.

>I'd rather watch Scooby-fucking-doo.
Are you implying that Scooby Doo is bad?

Not at all. Scooby was pretty great. But if i want to watch mystery of the week stuff i'd sure pick Scoob over a show where the MC is Garry stue.

Oh, you don't even know user.
I read the manga.

It really depends on which Scooby it is.
In the late nineties and early 2000s, I think, there were a couple of really great movies. I still watch the new ones with my little brothers, they can't compare to Zombie Island and its ilk.

Honestly it's a tie between Sakura Trick and Knights of Cydonia. Sakura is every cliche go-nowhere SoL story and damn near every episode is filler.

Knights of Cydonia is like an amalgam of every possible mistake a 3D anime can make. It makes Berserk 2016 look like a masterpiece in comparison

Green Green

Samurai Flamenco easily. I loved the western sitcommy feel in the first episodes, then near the end it just went balls to the wall with power rangers and shit. Fuck that anime so hard.

Holy fucking shit, I forgot Haruchika existed. That show was horrible.

Absolute Zero. Fuck that shit cunt show

Green Green was horrible.

But that one scene in the sauna was fun as hell.

>Panty & Stocking. Terrible terrible stuff.
My haplotype-sharing fellow.

And while we're on the topic, what the fuck is wrong with Imaishi.
>DURR LE SO RANDUMB
>HURRR LE AUTHORITY IS LE BAD

Is this anime, or the penguin of doom pasta?

Easily this

Imaishi is a great animator, but an absolutely horrible director.

Let me guess.
You hated the MC?

Stein;s Gate.

Honestly I don't know if it's actually the worst, but people hyped this shit up as one of the best animes ever, and you NEED to watch until episode 12, so I got 13 episodes in before I dropped it.

I just don't understand it. The plot was both dull and retarded, the characters were forgettable cliches, and nothing happened for the first 11 episodes. Then plot twist in episode 12 firmly cemented it as shite when I realised the CERN/WW3 plot was going nowhere and the entire thing was a setup for a retarded love story between two planks of wood.

I'm still mad years later.

After watching O;N S;G is basically a masterpiece

Knights of Sidonia is fucking boring. It wasn't just 3D.
I am a completion autist so I watched both the seasons before deciding it was fucking boring.
They did not use the space or sci-fi setting to the fullest in my opinion.

>Panty & Stocking
Easily the worst series by Gainax. They chose every single cancerous element in western cartoons and put them in this show.

Dude, sluts! Lmao

Kemono Friends
Amagi Brilliant Park
Himouto Umaru-chan
Kill la Kill
Luluco

Punch Line.
>First few episodes start out fun and interesting.
>Suddenly out of nowhere the blonde haired girl is dead in the snow yet I can hardly care about it because she had barely gotten any development at that point.
And it only spiraled into more and more BS from there.
>"I'm actually some kind of super-being"
>"I'm here to kidnap your pet and kill you because it's the key to our plot that's had 0 foreshadowing before now. Also, i'm a super being too".
>"By the way guys, i'm actually a robot"
It's the only show other than Girlz und Panzer i've ever dropped.

lurk moar

I know it's a meme to hate on Sword art Online, but it's so boring, stupid and all that autistic self-insertion goes on my nerves
I relly tried to watch it but I can't get past that episode where they go to that dragon to make the MC a new sword

>its a meme
just like its a meme to hate the big 3.

School Days is too fascinating to really hate, at least for me.

Just watch the abridged series. Or progressive LN/manga.

Blood C almost deserves a medal for getting through.

Watch more anime before posting.

I think this is the first time someone disliking a show made me genuinely angry