You're waifu's face when you confess

You're waifu's face when you confess

Hopefully it would be this.

Did she actually say this in the anime?

Mugi would reject me, but it would be in a very gentle and polite way, making me fall in love with her even more.

not anime but

no

What is love?

You self-deprecating anons make me feel bad. Surely if you cleaned up a bit and aren't rude to people you like, you're waifu would have to be a normalfag bitch to treat you hatefully just because you're not normal. And that's not a good waifu at all.

don't tell me what to do

I wouldn't use those exact words, but my waifu is a normalfag bitch. But she's my one and only.

Some anons are into BDSM tho, probably the actual face of their waifu would be a cute girl blushing happily.

Right?

>probably the actual face of their waifu would be a cute girl blushing happily
nigga I'm a virgin and I've never held a girl's hand or had a non-mandatory conversation with one

That's what happens when you try and waifu Lilith.

You ignorant fool.

Now let's see the face of another human who is not my property react when I tell her that I value her.

Also I've been spraying your "waifu" with hot glue for 22 years and i am not going to stop

mai waifu confessed to me

>I'm a virgin and I've never held a girl's hand or had a non-mandatory conversation with one
So? That's no reason to dislike someone. It just means you couldn't integrate into society, it doesn't mean that you're a bad person. Being a misfit in society isn't an evil act, it's not your fault the world you were born into wasn't comparable with you.

user, even if we're not exactly hideous, we're no catch. In my case, at least. Do you really think any girl would do anything nicer than blushing and making an excuse to leave?

There's got to be someone out there who wants to talk about the same things we like or just likes our personality and gets along with us when we're not being faggots. All the things I talk about can't just be talked about with any random normalfag, because I'd either be laughed at or sent to jail. There have to be girls out there who also want to talk about things they can't talk to normalfags about, right? Surely not everyone would love for money or social status or dick size, right? And even if there aren't in real life, there must be 2D girls who wouldn't just shun us if they met us.

Yeah, but how the Hell would you find them? And most of them are absolutely hideous, as opposed to us being average in the looks-department(in my case, anyway).
Also, do you really think that most of these 2D girls posted here would be like that?

You know, you COULD just talk to women like they're normal people instead of pillows for you to cuddle at night.

I've never even had a girlfriend but I have a good amount of friends who are girls.

This probably.

I can't really understand how you could love someone who despises you, even if you were the most hated person in the world and considered to be less than trash.
>You know, you COULD just talk to women like they're normal people instead of pillows for you to cuddle at night.
Wew, it's like you didn't even read the part where I said there must be girls who would be interesting to talk to and who would find interest in what I have to say. I have 4 sisters, i have no problem conversing with girls. Problem is, most normal girls just don't have things to say that interest me, and I have nothing to say that interests them. And I don't care for a relationship with someone who doesn't want to talk about things that we find mutually interesting, or don;t have a personality that appeals to me. But I do think that there could theoretically be girls, fictional or real, who would have things to say that interested me. Well, it's not even that I have much to say, it's just that people who are willing to talk about things from a non-normal perspective are rare, and I don't really feel like I could love someone fully if I had to hide my real thoughts about things, and unfortunately most of those thoughts are not something that standard societal norms would accept. Even if we were both the most boring people in the world, if there was someone who wasn't hindered by the fear of the taboo regarding thoughts or opinions, I would be happy to be with them. Unfortunately I don't know where to find someone like that and they probably don't exist outside very specific fictional stories anyway. I'm ending this blogshit though, I hate to derail a thread like this but I feel the need to say this stuff when I shouldn't.

Do you mean your waifu or just an anime girl you're infatuated with?

Confused/blank reactions only make sense on the latter.

Iktf.

She has only contempt for you.

You should have watched the series and not only the rebuilds.

I know right. That's what makes her so hilarious in a way. I watched the series, rebuilds are cancer.

This opinion is a valid opinion and is correct.

However you will still remain under observation in case of spontaneous shikinami syndrome

Probably this

..."Who are you?"

Shikinami? I know no one by that name.

But then how did you know it was a person and not a ship?

*Investigation intensifies*

>tfw your actual wife rejected you at first
>tfw thread hits close home
To be fair it was more like I'm unsee thing.
/blog

Also pic related.

*unsure

Um, er, dunno, was just a guess. Is Skininami some Japanese psychologist who gave name to a syndrome? Maybe I read about it in some magazine, haha.

*denial intensifies*

Fuck off.

Mind your own business, please.

That's a dangerous waifu you have there, user

Sorry but i'll play it safe for today and fuck off as suggested by

This. Are we pretending that she knows you?

That's pretty much every IoriP's dream.

she'll realize its the 11th confession of the week

user, I...
I'm gay. Let's just keep being friends.

Who's that?

You never seen Strike Witches?

Ah, right. I started to watch it but I couldn't stand all the stupid pantsu shots.

It'S better with Knowlegde about WW2 Flying Ace's.

Maybe I'll give it another try.

only if I do so in a gekota costume