youtube.com/watch?v=wunsKEw7d9s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG-U8oFpa8o
youtube.com/watch?v=EIZ7OAFf0SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white

You can just use the word people.

>what is wrong with wh*tes
Where do i begin? They arent even people.

americans are the biggest fucking degenerates on this planet

>white

every single week they get worse and worse
fpbp

>white

Nice bait, but maybe try it without a meme flag.

N E O V A G I N A

>white

Not a white man’s problem. Family is Jewish; “Jennings” a pseudonym for “a long Jewish sounding name”, according to his parents. Add to that, producer & TLC owners probably have (((these)))) as well.

In Darwin's world this thing would have been wolf food long ago.

>white
Seriously? How is he white when he has brown skin?

youtube.com/watch?v=lG-U8oFpa8o

This freak's real name is Jaron Bloshinsky

>white

los goblinos...

Does anyone else feel bad?
The boy will forever be destroyed because he agreed with his parents on life altering medication and there's never going to be a way to reverse the process.

Why is he trying to act like a girl.

> Feeling bad for a kike

Wtf is wrong with that guy. Why would he ask another dude out.

No one deserves a inch long penis user.

SHE is a girl, that's why !

>they aren't white!
Thanks for triggering the dumbfucks.

She's pretty, stop hating on white women.

And on top of that he's getting fat because of the hormones, he's going to look a fright if he makes it to 25

>too late to look here now, you double nigger
>I BET YOU READ THIS FIRST
>GET OUT OF MY HEAD
???

This doesn't sound bad. You fuck trannis, bots or just go MGTOW or fantasize about 2d cartoons. And we will fuck white women.

This will not end well for him, but we should get a decent thread out of it.

its white people watching and enabling this

It doesn't help that he has wide shoulders.
He's going to look like a fucking amazon unless he adds more weight to off-set that shoulder width.
Speaking of which, Bailey Jay is having the same problem.

don't mix us MGTOW men with tranny fuckers, please

Because he's acting out his mental illness. He believes he's a girl. And when the real world doesn't conform to his delusion he spergs out, and it's your fault somehow.

Basically kikery.

Ok Texas, you've had a lot to drink today!

E-celeb threads are shill threads.
Don’t reply.
>the more newfags know

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

You're just mad his flag is made in Taiwan!

But why are you MGTOW?

I don't really hate this one, it is genetically fucked up with a micro penis.

because the producers told the actor to

Looks like cenk uyger is he was a trans.

if*

He can't get laid probably

Cenk would make a fucking terrible tranny, even if he is a manlet

In some states in 10 years it will be illegal, in the event of this happening, where you find out the person is transgender, to dump them. It will be considered hate speech

Not necessarily the reason

So put on a dress and start asking out models?

maybe the upper bitch boy should have worked more on his dick game like chad instead of with his nose in the books where no woman can see him

Only if your Japanese.

They would be like, that is not a valid reason to break up, because 2+2=5. Perhaps, but Hollywood would somehow shield against such things

>white

Ya's white peoples, am I rights?

I wonder how big is dick will end up being

>On camera
>Need to act nice under current rampant lefty dictatorships
>Pretend she's "Pretty"
>Complement with copy paste "amazing story, you're a fantastic person because of muh struggle"
>Give number
>Never contact her again.

You can tell in his voice that he does NOT want to pursue this.

Got U bitch

>Not a white man’s problem
Jews run your media, banks and education and have completely normalized shit like this.

That wouldn't stop him from having to be a betabux.

He's looking for some of that sweet underage boi pucci.

t. low-test estronaut

Wait are all those girls trannies?

>micropenis

As if we didn't have enough to worry about, with unwanted pregnancy, STDs, stalkers, etc. Now we have to make sure that they're really what they claim to be.

>white
>white
>white

He's jewish

>fpbp

>this thread again.

Kill yourself.
"Sage" goes in options, nufriends. That way you can respond without bumping a shill thread.

It's like my man James Woods twatted at some gender bending freaks with their queer pup experiment on display; later on he's going to chop you guys up and stick you in the freezer, or something to that effect.

There is going to be a backlash to all this unhinged shit.

Land of the free and 56% isn't really white.

FIERCE!

>white

they HAD to show that success. remember, this is a psy-op to normalize transgender dating, they can't do it for real and show on screen that he was rejected for having a penis.

This. Their white sounding last name
(((Jennings))) is actually to cover up their actual super Jewish last name jewbergengoldstien/Bloshinsky. This show is hello my fellow white people the series.

Hello fellow white people look at how normal it is for our "white" trans daughter to do all of her normal degenerate white stuff. Tips nose.

why does the ethno-manority allow this?

>Jazz Wants To Fall In Love | I Am Jazz

youtube.com/watch?v=EIZ7OAFf0SA

>white

>???white

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>The ride never ends

find the jew in this crowd of white people

>"there better not be any ghosts in here or there'll be paranormal activity"

God. Fucking. Damnit. I had to ragequit after that.

How much did they pay him to ask for >her number

You'll get the fucking noose, is what you'l get... And any mudshark that falls for your jiggabooing

JUST
U
S
T

Why do I have to live in a timeline where a term like "neovagina" is a thing? I'm starting to consider whether living back in the 1800s with civil war and without modern medicine might've been preferable to today.

>me taking the picture

>The state of that bloody kitchen

lmao is this how you cope. Here is redpill for ya senpai. Racially diverse countries are bound to have a racially mixed population. It is only a matter of time. Under 4 years olds in America are only 49% white. Which means there is no doubt that America wouldn't be a white majority country in the future. Lots of countries in western Europe wouldn't be white majority in the future. You gonna get B L A C K E D white boi.

>that girl
>white

jazz? ya ill date jazz if i can be on tv sure.

Nigga how are you this retarded? Do you honestly think that was a genuine interaction and that every single person was not a paid actor with every line of theirs scripted? Brit bong education strikes again I guess.

>that girl
>girl

Look, objectively I can't argue with your logic and facts. I agree with you. But this all falls under the presupposition that right-thinking white men are just going to allow this to happen.

Now, you've been shilled a lot of propaganda about meek white men and "Hurr muh cucks" and such, but cast your mind to the history of white society and honestly tell me if there's a people more comfortable with taking the absolute boot to competitive races? Fucking up untermensch is our business, and you might get pretty damn far in breeding us out, but understand that when we feel GENUINELY threatened, a bunch of hollering dindus and a few mulattoes with their screeching single mothers will all be liquidated.

We've tried playing nice, but you don't let the animals run free in the zoo.

Now point to the part of your argument that is good for anyone? We're in the world is a white minority multicultural country a nice place to live? Better yet point to the non white majority country that you would like to live in. I'll wait. You people bring nothing but violence and poverty.

>muh race war
LMAO

Groomed!

I probably should shave watched the video before posting...
But yea, that thing is neither white nor a girl

>Actually proud about proving everyone's point

Good lord those kids are stupid and worthless. I know the "girl" is a tranny but these kids are fucking retards.

The kids that tranny met in that video deserve to have to date a tranny