imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 9
>Turkish regime summons Iranian, Russian ambassadors after Syrian Army gains in Idlib
>Islamist rebels fire several missiles into densely populated areas of Damascus, 4 civilians killed
>US spy aircraft flew between Russian bases in Syria during drone attack – MoD
>Last phase of Beit Jinn reconciliation agreement completed
>SAA fire-control cuts the road between Abu Dhuhur and Maarrat al-Nu'man
>ISIS seizes control of 13 villages in NE Hama and reenters Aleppo gov as HTS retreats
>104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard has left DeZ to E Ghouta
>Erdogan announces Turkey will launch offensive to capture Afrin & Manbij
>Russia repels attack by 13 ‘militant’ drones on military facilities
>Syrian military says they struck an attacking Israeli warplane
>Israeli warplane attacks SAA base in Qutayfah
>The Al-Kassem Group of SRG redeploys to Harasta
>355 civis from the provinces of DeZ,21-Aleppo & 14-Homs have returned to their homes
>USAF Gen:Russia now has ‘treasure trove’ of info about F-22s&how we operate, but so do we
>10000+ protesters in rebel-held southern Damascus demand reconciliation with government
>SAA captures Rahjan & Jakusiyah

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYdgKHa2KbI
youtube.com/watch?v=oXl5ixBtjpY
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-january-10-2018-militants-defense-collapses-in-southern-idlib/
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=HAqG4S1c7rY
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1MWtENd_ERc
newsweek.com/israel-secretly-paying-salaries-syrian-rebels-golan-heights-627155
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
timesofisrael.com/video-emerges-of-druze-mob-lynching-wounded-syrians/
youtube.com/watch?v=h6g1PevHvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=PNybllbrrXY
youtu.be/Bcp5GXuk7aE
indy100.com/article/male-sex-robots-bionic-penises-2018-matt-mcmullen-harmony-realbotix-8151806
youtube.com/watch?v=-xa5k-4NMD0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AL MAWT LIL ISLAM!
AL LA'NA ALA L'ARAB!
AN NASR LI ISRAIL!

Gas the kikes

any news from south front about gainz ?

Also, cringe edition

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=gYdgKHa2KbI

youtube.com/watch?v=oXl5ixBtjpY

sorry wrong llnk...
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-january-10-2018-militants-defense-collapses-in-southern-idlib/

Did you use kikes to bake this bread, Hans?

thanks for music thou kek

>/sg/ will defend this

Hello Pole :)

>SAA has completely stopped focusin on ISIS ro fight the Green forces
LMAO remember the time the Syria fanboys were completely ass devastated when the Kurds were not advancing against Isis?

The funniest and most ironic thing is that in the end ISIS won the civil war for Assad. Honestly masterful manipulation of geopolitics

Let's just ignore who armed, funded, trained and instructed them when the war started
It's Assad who's the bad guy, obviously

ISIS and FSA were never the same thing. Russians will be memeing this to the day they die lol.

>tfw USA has been fighting isis since the Iraq war

Assad also eats children, #pray_for_allepo

>Kurds have no one else to advance against
>SAA is fighting against Al Qaeda, CIA backed FSA and ISIS
>Still winning

lol.

>FSA and ISIS were different xD MAGA!! SHADYLADY XDDDD

ISIS is literally not a threat anymore though. Might as well whack some moderate moderates.

Exactly, kurds were not focusing on another faction, they just simply were not launching an assault at that exact moment so Assad fanboys had a meltdown lmao. SAA are operating in this theater and are clearly excluding the frontage with ISIS from their current operations.

>any news from south front about gainz
Why rely on SF?

>OMG FSA IS SECULAR! SECULAR"!!!!

Lets forget moment when innocent rebels iberated Abu Adduhur airport in inspiring anti Assad burst of emotion.
Casually throwing finger in the air to distance themselves from ISIS

Believe me, I'm glad that ISIS killed off all those groups. Current us involvement in Syria outside of airstrikes is almost 0 now and i am fucking gleefull. Russia, Iran, China, and Israel can fight all they want over this shithole.

>replying to JIDF shills ITT

>Levant Kamel

Pretty acurate

israel-bro

>JUST LOOK AT EM' THEY JUST WANT TO BE FREE FROM ASSad TIRANY!!! XD

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Hezbollah is the new Russia

hey man i hate all these arab subhuman pieces of trash, none of them are innocent, and all are varying degrees of islamist and are championing a medieval philosophy. Doesn't mean i don't notice the fake narratives.

Sooner or later world powers are going to realize "why the fuck are we wasting our time in the middle east" and we can build a massive wall around that shithole, quarantining it for eternity. I have a dream.

>it's another episode of "a fat kh*mmie cuck in colombia who loses his mind on r/sg"

According to Goybook, a completely reliable source, *ssadists recently bombed the last Hospital in the Idlib area right after raping the same 5 year old girl as 3 weeks ago.
I don't see a problem.
It's just the based brown people way of embracing democracy!
So what if they have a few Islamist lining?
Don't we all know Islam is a religion of peace at heart.

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, I'M KEPTN HERE

Because it's not okay to launder drug money unless you're CIA duh.

>THE MODERATE PEACEFUL CIVILIAN AND KIDS COALITION

Hello
>MEME

holy shit, a country even less real than Palestine!

>According to Goybook, a completely reliable source, *ssadists recently bombed the last Hospital in the Idlib area right after raping the same 5 year old girl as 3 weeks ago.

According to every local MSM

>shias are the new jews
fixed

You are right fellow friend, they just want to live in freedom and protect the children from ASSad murder plains.
Please Trump, please send more weapons to the peaceful civilians.

Based colombian

MSM literally does not care 1% about syria or syrians right now. They only cared about aleppo for like 3 weeks and that was because it became a election issue.
We are too busy living our hedonistic first world lives to care about the consequences of the politicians we elect have on the rest of the world.

>2013

you're like a little baby, watch this

you cant be sure about buffer zone msm

From prev thread: Those IS forces are remnants from the great pockets (See pic) in Hama/Homs/Deir ez-Zour that managed to sneak through government lines and into HTS controlled areas, taking a small chunk of territory. Even with recent defections of a number of HTS militants, IS remains pretty weak and isnt a threat and can only advance because of a power vacuum of HTS militants fleeing to prevent being pocketed.

So IS cant (or wont) attack the SAA just yet and the SAA is busy doing other, more important things first. Dont worry though, once the pocket is established, IS will be eliminated.

>tl;dr the saa doesn't really control the territory it claims to control
kek, you're literally humiliating yourselves at this point, c*cksadists

>drugs
and weapons
and chemical weapons
and "parts for Iran’s illicit nuclear and ballistic missile programs."
and used cars

let's post this at the beginning of every thread

youtube.com/watch?v=HAqG4S1c7rY

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

>be me
>go away for a bit
>come back just in time for this (You)
>A (You) literally summons me
I intend to make this a regular feature, Hans.
Nice strawman Maghreboi. SAA can't post a soldier for every square inch of the desert.
With that said, it's still ridiculous that ISIS managed to sneak across the road.

That's never going to happen because the world powers know exactly why the fuck they're wasting their time in the middle east

What's that flag in the back? It's not JaN flag.

God damn, I haven't checked in a few days. Is based Assad finally clearing up all the shit in Idlib?

what you actually don't say, c*ckboi is that they crossed one of the most used highways of Syria

That's actually what I just said, Maghreboi.
Your reading comprehension is failing you again.
>it's still ridiculous that ISIS managed to sneak across the road.
And it's not even the first time this shit has happened.
Member Jund al-Aqsa announcing they were joining ISIS in Raqqa.....
...even though that required crossing frontlines at least twice....
....and they still showed up in Raqqa....

USA already produces more oil than it consumes. If we had an actual alphamale fix this nations horrid trade agreements we could easily be self sufficient in this regard, and that's not mentioning alternatives to oil in the next century.

>c*ckboi

doesn't look like a flag tbqh

That's exactly what I think. When the kotel is complete, they will wipe out anything that's inside.

BTW, does anyone have any up-to-date strength numbers on Ahrar al-Sham/al-Nusra/East Ghouta pocket niggers/whatever's left of the FSA in the south

How fucking retarded do you have to be to shart this out.

ouuu
youtube.com/watch?v=1MWtENd_ERc

How does it not look like a flag? It's a colored piece of fabric, waving on a pole.

>Israel bombs Syria for the n'th time
>No one reacts ever

a road isn't exactly the same thing than one of the most used highways of syria

Semantics? Really? That's all you got?

Daily reminder the more the shilling the more SAA advance.
That's their way to come to terms with the fact that Assad is winning and the "Sharia revolution" is doomed.

yeah guy, flag or not, they're helping them.

newsweek.com/israel-secretly-paying-salaries-syrian-rebels-golan-heights-627155

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

timesofisrael.com/video-emerges-of-druze-mob-lynching-wounded-syrians/

based Druze.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6g1PevHvUs

topoly having nap, this is most Russian picture I have seen in a while.

>Komondir blin, whats going on?!
>He sleepy so he nap
>STRAV-BAT

but this is not best song, there was one that goes braaaaaaaap

youtube.com/watch?v=PNybllbrrXY

My point is don't use that image to show cooperation between IDF and JaN if you're not sure what flag that is.
That caption stands on thin ice.

buran/energija always make me sad. Easily the worst scrapped program. We could have had landing boosters in the 90s.

youtu.be/Bcp5GXuk7aE
NEW SOUTHFRONT

Well technically he was supporting them in the mid 2000s when they were fighting the Americans in Iraq.

Woah it doesn't connect to Kim Jong Un?

Correct. But those were Saddam loyalists back then and a struggle against burgerian imperialism.

WHERE ARE SKYKANGZ AT

Fuck off, that's my shtick

who is responsible for this shit?
does smashcast suck dick?
is akamai trying to suppress our victory?

?

Some of them wouldve been Saddam loyalist but i think there was more than a few islamists crossing the border to fight and it has came back to bite Assad.

indy100.com/article/male-sex-robots-bionic-penises-2018-matt-mcmullen-harmony-realbotix-8151806

too late schlomo

same faggot
same larper
not jewsh jew

Yes, in the end it did. But ISIS core in Iraq was Saddam loyalists at the time. Assad simply lacked foresight, although I don't think it even occured to him that this might happen.

My predictions of what will go on in idlib area in the coming months. Red is current operation, Dark Red to is the next operation and the pink is the operation that comes after dark red. Thoughts?

later day, also had some nitwork issues...

not that nerd to understand but my system froze for awhile, went "Offline"

derp

>be ISIS
>get cleansed out of Syria all the way to al-Bukamal by SAA
>HTS helps some remnants trapped in Uqayribat get into Idlib under the guise of freeing civilians from ASS*d's lust for baby blood and last bakeries
>get HTS recruits and make gains against them at their weakest point
>HTS claims you're colluding with SAA

Death to Idlib moderate beheaders!

youtube.com/watch?v=-xa5k-4NMD0&feature=youtu.be

>Military
>Look at her nails
>JIDF shilling hard

All these photos are staged and fake...