Why do people say she isn't a realistically-written child character, or that she doesn't feel like a 9 year old?

Why do people say she isn't a realistically-written child character, or that she doesn't feel like a 9 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/i7jypr4ng44d5jg/Nanoha_ViVid_ch73_[ViVidTrans].zip
mediafire.com/file/wxcqom64xavb6cc/Nanoha_ViVid_ch74_[VividTrans].zip
aritedrop.blogspot.com/2017/04/nanoha-innocents-chapter-12.html
aritedrop.blogspot.com/2017/04/nanoha-innocents-chapter-13.html
mediafire.com/download/vf6rxwdd3hk97ww/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they only watched the movie.

Because she's from a family full of assassins and has it in her blood to head into battle with no hesitation. If you told your local 9 year old they had to put on a uniform and save people RIGHT NOW they'd shit themselves.

Because she isn't a realistically-written child character, or that she doesn't feel like a 9 year old. But what idiot watches this shit for realism? I want to see cute loli blasting and befriending.

She's a sexy-written child character

> or that she doesn't feel like a 9 year old?
She was way too tight for a nine-year-old, felt more like six.

Fate, pls.

I don't know, I only watched the movie for the first season.
She certainly wasn't much of a realistic 10-year old in A's, though not that I|'m complaining.

Because she's the devil.

It's not funny when it's true.

If I want to go see a 9 years old, I'd ask for a PreCure show.

Anime child characters rarely feel like actual children because they're usually too reasonable and empathizing(especially if they're supporting characters).

Cures are usually 13 to 14 years old.

Meant for

Most 9yo don't go zenryoku zenkai for extreme befriending super robot style.

Is Vivio a well written child?

Not really, but at least she is cute.

This. Nanoha/Fate are so adult-behaving and responsible it makes you feel pathetic (but the anime is great).

Since last time, new chapters of Vivid came out:

mediafire.com/file/i7jypr4ng44d5jg/Nanoha_ViVid_ch73_[ViVidTrans].zip
mediafire.com/file/wxcqom64xavb6cc/Nanoha_ViVid_ch74_[VividTrans].zip
Chinese-slut mode Nove appears.

Also InnocentS:
aritedrop.blogspot.com/2017/04/nanoha-innocents-chapter-12.html
aritedrop.blogspot.com/2017/04/nanoha-innocents-chapter-13.html

The scanlator posted that he might release another two next weeks, too.

Have you ever interacted with a 9 year old?

They can barely fucking talk coherently, let alone form complex thoughts.

>WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT UNRELATED SHIT IN THE NANOHA THREAD
Come on, why aren't you arguing anymore that you have some sort of moral high ground here. That wanting to discuss Nanoha in the Nanoha thread was somehow a less worthy goal than shitposting for the lolz. Like the other day, you know?

Tea looks good as a ninja

She was pretty nice in StrikerS.
And as for ViVid...
Let's just say, that martial arts tournaments for kids, is not what i expected her to do, as a fucking saint king.

Still going, aren't we.

Of course. Not even one Nanoha thread can be about Nanoha.

My waifu > your waifu

Is Fuuka a well written hobo?

Shitposting must be lots of fun. You said it was, after all.

Nanoha was nice, untill she fucking disappeared from screen, after 2nd movie.

Nanoha was the fucking best. I still don't get where this decision to kill her came from.

You'll just have to accept that people are going to discuss the most recent entries in a franchise, when it comes to a 10 year old series like this.

She was born a bad ass.

>Remember: No Nanoha.

And why in the fuck should I accept you taking a shit on my plate? If you get off to shitposting then that's YOUR fucking problem.

That's Muria

>That's shit I love to spam in unrelated threads because I know I'm not going to get anybody else to talk about this shit with me because people other than me don't have their head screwed on fucking backwards
You don't say.

That's funny. Want to see something that's funnier?

Child anime characters are usually more mature and less annoying than real 9 year olds

Like so.

No. She's a just a tool to used to forcefully advance other characters' stories. Her personality can be summed up in two or three words. She's truly the worst thing to happen to the Nanoha series. Every other character in her own series is more interesting than her.

Released ages ago.
mediafire.com/download/vf6rxwdd3hk97ww/
Come back when you get a couple of volumes done, VT.

Cute

I also find a dead franchise to be cute.

Is this some joke?
Why are different artists drawing this exact scene?

>Is this some joke?
I fucking wish Nanoha's death was a joke.

One artist drew a rough draft and a different one liked it so he colored it then, another one did the same.

>Released ages ago.
>mediafire.com/download/vf6rxwdd3hk97ww/
>Come back when you get a couple of volumes done, VT.
I think chapters 73 and 74 are part of the next volume, volume 15. The one you posted is 14.

>caring this much about Vivid trash
Gee, I wonder what your opinion on the franchise is.

Well, after StrikerS her story got pretty much irrelevant.
So the next series could either go back (before StrikerS), or continue in the future, while focusing on new, younger characters.

Or they could just go full Force/Betrayers route, but this might end up even worse than
ViVid.

Right now, all you can do is hope, that the half assed movie actually sells.

>And then, he got hit by a truck.

Miura's true love is the ground

>the half assed movie
Oh haha, you're one of them. Good on you for stringing me along this far, I suppose.

Why do you hate Nanoha?

The real joke here is your life.

Vivio isn't the ground

>you mean he doesn't Nanoha to be dead??
>what a joke!!
k

Look, he's still spamming it. In the Nanoha thread! Isn't he a riot?

Ah, I see.
Interesting.

These are from volume 15, user.
Also I'm not affiliated with them, don't jump to conclusions so much ffs. And this isn't even the first time this happened to me (not that it offended me, but it's a bit weird).

Relax a bit and stop seeing a mere posting of scanlation links done in case somebody would find them useful as a war (in case it was you the last time too).

I wish people put this much effort into Nanoha.

I swear to god if I ever find you Miura bullies
One of these days
One of these days

Just a reminder, you already proved you don't care about Nanoha, so your spamming means even less than usual.

>i just want nanoha to die, i'm not the bad guy!
What an idiot.

>he thinks he has any room to complain when he's the one that killed Nanoha
Oh, I'm laughing.

The only thing less threatening than Muria is someone who actually likes Muria.

TSAB wants you to stop talking to Bitch-kun.

For being the joke that you are, you are not very good at making them, huh?

Fuuka and Rinne need to join TSAB

>he can't even spell the name of the character right
Man, you really care about Nanoha, don't you!

What's wrong? You can't prove me wrong? You can't prove me wrong. And you are already on record as saying both that you shitpost on purpose for fun and that you think it's fine to do, you can't say anything.

The militaristic/gunfag nature of these pics kinda puts me off, but for the sake of completeness, they need to be posted.

You know what puts me off the most? The fact that some people think that Nanoha being dead is a good thing. I almost want to say that they should watch A's so they get a taste of what they're killing, but they don't deserve to watch it.

Say that to my face when I'm with Einhart and see what happens

Have you realized that in this place of contrarians the more you remind people of Vivid the more they'll talk about it. The thread discussion died as soon as you started shitposting.

Go on, my son.

And there it is, your supposed high moral ground. That's quite the argument to make when you're acknowledging to you're filling the thread with unrelated shit for fun.

For being such a stickler for rules, you sure like bringing your /c/ dumps to Sup Forums even though that's not allowed.

You guys are cool, don't come to the Nakajima gym tomorrow

But you already killed Nanoha. Anything of worth is already dead.

How did Popotan kill Mahoromatic?

>tfw anime never

I didn't save that much, it's from this twitter.

They're announcing it soon aren't they?

I miss when the subject of Nanoha was always Nanoha.

Yeah, "soon".

Meh, link didn't go through or what. I posted it on /u/ thread yesterday, so in case of interest look there.

Like in a month or two soon.

I mean military Nanoha pics in general. I know there's a few out there.

>on /u/ thread
Why would anybody that loves Nanoha go to that shithole?

You don't care about Nanoha either since you only use her as an excuse to shitpost with your victim complex.

Because you are not tolerated there, dummy.

Vivid Strike

You really really love projecting, don't you.

>as an excuse to shitpost
Unlike you, who shitposts (and as in actual shitposts, too) for no fucking reason.

Because mods know what to do with a shitposter like you there in /u/.

This thread's lost me, why so much butthurt about post A's Nanoha? I haven't watched anything past StrikerS or read any side material aside from SSX.

>because I can spew all the Nanoha hate I want and get to coexist with people who despise Nanoha as much as I do
That's true, but that doesn't answer my question.