What's pol's stance on being in a relationship with family members? Good? Bad?

What's pol's stance on being in a relationship with family members? Good? Bad?

Currently in a hush hush relationship with first cousin.

Other urls found in this thread:

11points.com/Dating-Sex/Why_You_Should_Marry_Your_Third_Cousin
youtube.com/watch?v=0t2tjNqGyJI
youtube.com/watch?v=9aAD0yJ3SdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In my state, fucking your first cousin will get you LIFE in prison.

I had nieces who were almost my age (couple of years younger) and they frequently came on to me.
Since we shared common characteristics - like high intelligence, I found them attractive and it was hard for me to keep their hands off me.
Maybe that was a mistake. Maybe I Should have grabbed one and moved to Virginia, where it's legal.

Degenerate fucking retard. Kys

somewhere in New England?

You must be Jewish.

It's not legal in VA, dumbass.

Michigan. Law states 25 to life.

Nigga that's how you get crazy and diseased offspring. I have a few cute grill cousins too but I practically throw up when the thought of fucking them crosses my mind.

Anything beyond brother-sister or sister-sister is forbidden.

3rd cousin is the closest you can be without making retards.
Apparently it is better than racemixing.

That's pretty degenerate user.

Retarded, like your future children.
There are REASONS why we don't let you fools marry.

In a way...
But consider how humanity evolved in small groups. Cousin marriages were just about as far apart as you could get.
And since humans learned animal husbandry, and learned "Good breeding" of animals, they knew how to pair off people to avoid many of the genetic problems. They also had large families. My grandfather had 14 siblings. Not all would survive - they knew that.
You're basically dismissing the very cultural value that created the white race.
For more discussion on this, check out "Culture as a given" by anthropologist Van der Elst.... around page 90.

its hot, do it

>first cousin
It is legal, in all states, to date/marry your second and up cousins. Scientifically, 3rd cousin marriages are optimal for promotion of positive genes/cooperation between the parents into the offspring. In other words, 3rd cousins are genetically similar enough for maximal cohesion, while distant enough to prevent popping out retards/defects.

1st cousins, however, are WAY too similar.
11points.com/Dating-Sex/Why_You_Should_Marry_Your_Third_Cousin

Should incesteral marriage be the next big movement in order to keep the white race alive?

> pic is my cousin by the way.

Not now.

My grandparents were first cousins and now I have autism. Don't do it OP.

very very high IQ

My aunt was splayin serious signs. I got hard as a rock.

Degenerate and fucking disgusting. Unironically kill yourself

My great grandfathers were brothers and they married a pair of sisters, my great grandmothers.
If you're smart you can deduce the weirder part.

Fucking your first cousin is degeneracy second only to race mixing. Fucking your second and third cousins is perfectly healthy as long the incest isn't continued the next generation.

4 billion females on the planet and if you can't get laid without fucking someone in your own family, it's probably a sign your genes need to die off.

Lol. Yes. I would trust a dark ages farmer to decide good human breeding practices.
He didn't know how to keep his teeth, kill disease and believed in witches, but he is definitely an expert on genetics because his horses were sturdy.

if your surname isn't Von Habsburg it is not acceptable

Dirty incest in the best sex

This is a whole bunch of disgusting, user. Please check yourself before you and your fuck cousin pop out a tard.

>racist rednecks are actually fucking their cousins

checks out

My name's blurry face

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2tjNqGyJI

brother sister love is the final pill

Can any of you anti-cousin marriage people explain how we get purebred dogs? How we domesticated the different breeds of farm animals that keep you alive?
Because if you can explain that, then you've debunked your idiotic "yer genetics!" rant.

inbreeding is literally degenerate

But we're all apart of the human family. Does that make all humans retards?

>Sees flag
Checks out

Actually, yes he was able to decide good breeding practices - human and animal, and your hyperbole and snear is not an argument.

she's a cute user
but it's a genetic and moral nightmare
also pussy is plentiful and easy, don't fuck family

It dawns on me that the whole "out marriage" thing would be something the Globalist would be behind to support their race mixing agenda.

No. Its not an argument. Its a statement. The contempt is definitely there though.
PS. "Not an argument" is not an argument. It's a dodge. This isn't the Molymeme comments section cousin fucker.

I'm against romantic relationships between close family, but I don't think it should be illegal. But I honestly believe the first person someone should fuck should be a family member, cousin, sibling, parent, doesn't matter (opposite sex obviously, no gay shit). It should be a learning experience and way to release young horniness between people who realy trust each other, but not lead to a relationship. Like a more extreme version of how the first girl a guy dances with or makes out with is usually a cousin.

What do think anyone who isnt an utter degenerate or subhuman muslim thinks about fucking their cousin?
The absolute state of (You)
Congrats on doing the jews work for them you perverted fuck

I deduce you are a leaf!

It became a 5some after your were born

Nigga have you SEEN the amount of diseases that purebreed dogs can get? Things like hip dysplasia aren't normal for canines at all - that was 100% from inbreeding.

You going to marry her? Why haven't you yet?
>Maybe that was a mistake
It was, you should've went for it.

>the first person someone should fuck should be a family member
The first man a girl should be sexual with is her father.

It's a false statement. You pretend that ancient fellow is ignorant, but he bred cows for milk and cows for meat. He bred chickens from stringy birds with tiny eggs into layers and fryers. He bred pigs for fat from wild boars. You piss on him because he lived long ago, but that ancient man had his talents.
And yes, he applied the same principles of selecting for the traits he wanted to his own people too. Saying ignorant shit about people who know more than you and lying to yourself about the world - now that's degenerate.

I wonder how many female cousins think about fucking their male cousins

This guy gets it

I know you can get it burger! Clue: think of who my grandparents might be.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aAD0yJ3SdQ

move to bongolia, you'll fit right in.

>PS. "Not an argument" is not an argument. It's a dodge. This isn't the Molymeme comments section cousin fucker.
Pointing out you didn't make an argument - that you used a fallacy, is an invitation to come back with something rational.
I wasn't making a fallacy fallacy, I pointed out you were gibbering. Sort of like saying "dude, your fly is open".

is one of them a golden retriever?

Yep! If you breed them wrong, that's true.

And if you breed them right and get a bunch of geniuses, you'd run in horror and call that eugenics.

And look at the host of medical problems found in pedigree dogs. Look at state of muslim countries where first cousin marriage is endemic. Look at the paki population of the UK of whom upto 75% are inbred and whose defective offspring cost the NHS millions. Look at the Habsburgs whose inbreeding redulted in the shining example of Charles V and the Habsburg jaw. Inbreeding is bad. How is this even an argument. Smh

Well that's a terrible idea but as far as I'm concerned it's substantially preferable to either of you dating niggers. Even if your children turn out retarded they'll be smarter than nogs.

You’re literallt a subhuman now, congratulations; pray you don’t accidentally create an abomination

No sensible breeder does that. Besides, your postulate is promiscuity, and that's another issue.

>What's pol's stance on being in a relationship with family members?

Top lel. This board is filled with white trash yokels fucking their sisters. The memes are real.

I'd be suspicious if I were blonde...
I'm Iberian though, first generation leaf.

Dude have you seen how retarded those animals are?

t. midwestern farm boy who think cousin fuckers get the rope too

One of mine did back in highschool, but I was too beta to do it even after I stayed at her place, 'went out' for a while but actually sneaked back into her locked room through the window. All we ended up doing was watch hentai together and now she's fat so it's too late.

Its fine just pull out and spunk all over her back

I know, huh? Those white people bunch of primitive red necks marrying their cousins! What a bunch of yokels. You're so much better, huh user?

t. Cletus

No one said anything about breeding. And a girl only has one father.

You reason like a pedo. You should never do anything sexual with your nieces you fuck

Is that your best reply? That farm Animals aren't human?

Ironically... in the south many people regarded the IQ 60 slaves they got from Africa too stupid to be more than livestock. They bred a few to be smarter by ... using some white genes, because they wanted house slaves.
Probably where much of the 30% white genetic markers in the American blacks come from, as well as their well above Black west African IQ of 85.

My cousin and I are together because of a mutual attraction not because some scripture says it's okay. We legitimately love each other just like two unrelated people love each other. I seriously see no difference.

why did you blury the thicc one and the busty one but leave the table one?

"Incest" is not pedophilia. You need a dictionary. Never mind the other errors in your spittle.

Michigan Fag here. They cracked down on this in 2000-2001 in my childhood town.

>farmers for generations kept it in the family
>new millennia rolls around
>farmers get a little too frisky online
>massive crackdown in said farming town
>massive chunk of farmers get thrown behind bars
>crop shortages result in economic potato depression
>tfw you’re Irish
>tfw potatoes bring your family down a second time
>mfw when my cousin wasn’t even worth it

You two abominations should just fuck each other at this point; honestly man, being a transgendered freak is far better optics than fucking your cousins and family memebers.
Why on God’s great earth would you ever consider fornicating with your family to be an acceptable act?

wasn't there some spic fukin his mom a couple of years back?

Post more pictures of your cousin, you degenerate fuck.

If you live in New York you can get married.

ok so you two 'are together' but the burning question is did you fuck her yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bro she ain’t worth it d a w g
Bitch look like she 12 whole years old

So....
The MGTOW meme is (((them))) and The race mixing meme is ((((them))).
But ARRANGED cousin marriages once was a big thing in the Southern United States, and it produced a superior breed of man. Brave and honorable Men who valued their culture and their ways, who were based and red pilled.

It never occcured to you guys that just maybe, the anti-cousin marriage meme was also (((them)))? Do you think that this NEW cultural value (and it didn't exist a century ago) isn't (((them))) as well? Every single change to our culture since 1918 was BAD except this one?

Seriously?

Come back home Kang

I think she has the face of an 18 - 20 year old but the flat body of a 12 year old. No tits or ass.

My third cousin is a Duchess
I seriously would marry her

>Bitch look like she 12 whole years old
Pretty fucking hot, isn't it?

Son, wait until she’s done with your creepy ass and a real Chad with compatable and completely normal genetics takes her for reproduction.

Worst part, this whole time you spent mental masturbating on Sup Forums you could’ve been perfecting your game and fucking someone outside your family tree.

I come from a beautiful family, my cousins beautiful, my second and third cousins as well, but I would N E V E R do shit with them; and because I don’t fuck my family, my children will be just as beautiful as me.

>Family are the people you are closest too, trust the most, are the most comphortable around
>Sex is for people who are extremely close, trust each other, ...
It makes perfect sense. At the very least you have to admit it's better than fucking some slut you find in a club who will end up giving you an std, suing you for rape and tell everyone in town that you have a small penis.

Maybe you just didn't have a good relationship with your family, I know it's an American thing to not even mention sex or sex ed to your children so maybe you were a victim of that?

Produced a bunch of retarded rednecks who tried to rebel because of how dumb they were, and got blown the fuck out without much of a fight.

What the fuck are you talking about "superior breed of man"

Stepsister, regret it very much

>almost all dalmations go blind and have hip dyspasia
>this is somehow an argument to fuck your cousin

Well it's clear your mom and dad (uncle) agree with your point.