HAPPENING: 21-year-old dies of flu

>Kyler Baughman was a seemingly fit 21-year-old who was working and going to school like any normal 21-year-old.

>Within two days, Baughman’s health took a turn for the worse. He was running a fever on and off. On Wednesday, he went to a Westmoreland County emergency room, then was flown to UPMC Presbyterian in Pittsburgh where he died not even 24 hours later.

Other urls found in this thread:

wpxi.com/news/top-stories/local-21-year-old-dies-of-flu-complications/679771113
archive.is/QdRRv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_storm
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ain't
newstatesman.com/politics/health/2018/01/australian-flu-really-makings-pandemic-or-it-just-viral-news-story
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5253873/Aussie-flu-severe-Swine-flu-expert-warns.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170109134014.htm
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/03/06/vitamin-c-cancer-treatment.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1046631/Could-vitamin-C-jabs-cure-cancer-This-man-says-prostate-tumour-reverse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce or it didn't happen faggot.

Proofs? Than sage this faggot shit

Thank you, Ebola-chan!

wpxi.com/news/top-stories/local-21-year-old-dies-of-flu-complications/679771113

t. retarded

archive.is/QdRRv

You didn't link it on the OP. Sup Forums will just dismiss your thread.

>named Kyler
>seemingly fit

Shouldnt have named him Kyler

Survival of the fittest

>United Sharts of America is a first world country

Hi Poland

>going to school like any normal 21-year-old.

Maybe I'll finally die.

It doesn't surprise me there are no universities in Argentina

wasn't young health people being more likely to die the hallmark of the 1919 flu?

>Kyler Baughman was a seemingly fit 21-year-old who was working and going to school like any normal 21-year-old.
What?

Ain't he a little old for school?

Biological warfare to kill off based right wing trump supporting gen z omg

It's happening.

Praise the virus hive mind

Take my body Overmind! or atleast mutate me more

Yeah, that one induced cytokine storm. The stronger the immune system the stronger the reaction. Usually flu kills geezers and immunocomprimised people but not that strain. Killed the healthiest.

Whacked up to 5% global population.

It's pretty normal age for a college student.

>a flu that kills millennials

Aspirin had just come into use and people used it to reduce fever, which prevented their bodies from killing the virus.

He'd be alive right now if he had taken the (((Flu Vaccine))). Anti-vaxxers literally murdered him with their ideology.

No, it's the overmind
You won't understand

the virgin kyler vs the chad flu

gymfags on suicide watch

According to his family, he did not get a flu shot.

Get dem shots goys.

where is westmoreland county? are there more cases in that area? is this the big flu? is it back guys?

There must have been some underlying condition.

Doctor fag here.

Get your fucking flu shots, idiots. None of us are that far away from sepsis and multi organ failure

Ain’t ain’t a word you fucking tard

i work in the medical industry, not as a doctor but a tech, and i always convince people to skip the flu shot. all the doctors and nurses shill so hard for it, they would probably blow a gasket if they knew i was subverting them

Fuck, that's like 10-20 minutes away from me

H1N1 in 2009 killed a disproportionate number of healthy young adults, too. Flu is dangerous to everyone.

better get out before the national guard sets up the containment perimeter

Got the lu this year. 4 days of high fever, hallucinations, weak as a baby, cough that wouldn’t stop. I wouldn’t doubt it killed a few. Haven’t been that sick in 30 years. But people die of shit all the time. Why this is news doesn’t make any sense except to sell flu shots. It’s fucking (((propaganda)))

Good that I went to school all those years

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

SPANISH FLU CHAN IS BACK

GET FUCKING READY FOR FEMA DEATH CAMPS

GET READY FOR NATIONWIDE SHUTDOWN

GET READY FOR COZY NIGHT BROWSING Sup Forums AND WATCHING LIVESTREAMS OF RIOTING AT LOCAL PHARMACIES AND HOSPITALS

>Baughman
>Bugman

The bugman holocaust is here

Too bad yearly "vaccines" are completely useless, as they're made for the previous year iteration of "flu".

But don't worry plebs, the big government jew pays for this ineffective trash with your pilfered tax money.

>>Get your fucking flu shots
no

Most countries have colleges, Bulgaria.

He probably died because he went to the hospital. Targeted for political beliefs. STAY WEARY, Sup Forums

Can't we just call it The 18 Curse instead?

B U M P

25 year old here. There's a Jewish-made superflu that's taking over the US. I just got over it and it honestly was the worst flu of my life. I didn't even have the energy to sit up.

this is fact and what i always tell people so they can make an informed decision without all the fucking (((shills))) dressed as doctors or nurses

People die of flu or festering colds all the fucking time. Even if you're young and healthy, a common cold virus that strikes at a high-stress moment in your life can take you out

>Kyler
What kind of name is that? Could the parents not choose between Kyle and Tyler?

Jesus you guys are fucking confirmed utterly retarded. Ever heard of "the news?" Literally any and every news outlet has this up.
Jesus Christ.

>LINK IT TO ME POL I'M TOO STUPID TO TYPE ANY OTHER WEBSITE INTO MY BROWSER, TURN ON A TV, OR READ A NEWSPAPER!

And yeah if you can't knock off a fever with over the counter meds within 24 hrs you're probably fugged and should mentally prepare for the worst

some strains of flu preferentially kill the young and healhy as it overactivates the immune system. I think the 1918 flu was this type.

wew lad your vaccine ain't saving you goyim

Reminder: Captain Trips does not exist.

>1918 flu
Cytokine storm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_storm

Eat 2-3 cloves of garlic a day during flu season and you wont' get the damned stuff.
If U feel the sniffles coming on, eat 4-5 until gone.

Or go to some money-grubbing Doc and get some (((tainted medicine))) shot in your body.

>imperfect
Seems like fear-mongering to me.

He has found de weigh

Yup, 50 MILLION DEATHS.

i don't like immuno-suppressants, eat shit.

>Flu shot is 10% effective
>Get your flu shot today

Fuck off. Drink apple cider vinegar (diluted), take Vitamin C (liquid, not in food,) eat raw Garlic, use Colloidal Silver for antiseptic/antibacterial/antiviral (the shit prevents fucking AIDS,) eat a well balanced diet and fucking exercise.

Plenty more than that if you do some research. There's so much you can do that works infinitely better than their fucking bullshit "vaccine."

10 percent effective

Fucking lol the goyim are history

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ain't

its shartinmarterica so he was mentally still a child

>asprin by the handful

>50% effective
>Pumps 4-5 different weakened flu strains into your body as an attempt to guess which one the hundreds will be most prevalent this year.

No thanks.

THC and water for a few days always works for me

This bastard is correct. It will also burn away the faggotry inside of you and make you a man.

Hope this shit mutates and kills everyone.

Then if its efficacy is so low, imperfect is not the word to pretense it with.
>lol goyim
Right because the media hasn't been hammering home false narratives with catch-all buzzwords.

>Kyler

What the hell kinda name is that

apparently burger call college school
might as well call it daycare

Who would win?
>Strong, healthy, young adult
>One coughy boi

they're worthless but
>made for the previous year
is flat-out wrong. they try to guess what will hit next year, some of that guess is based on what has been hitting the last few years, but it all comes down to a guess. even if they guess right, the vaccine isnt 100%. save your money.

Fucking creepy but interesting, thanks.

cod oil
for pussies they even come as capsules
you will never get a cold at least, flu is a bit different

That's mad niggerish. I may give this a shot, though even with the capsules your fucking burps smell like fish for hours.

Don't worry go- err I mean, bros! The government has already prepared for this, everything is going to be fine!

2 big raw onions, 1 raw full garlic, big piece of ginger root mashed in water with half a lemon, 1liter of cold brewed hibiscus tea. Every day. Im immune to anything.

You morons realize that multiple strains of a flu virus can exist at once right? And different regions receive different vaccines depending on the migration patterns of the strains?? They track the trajectory of flu strains and try to predict where they are spreading to; so that, for example, if a new strain that developed and wreaked havoc in Mexico during the 2016 season is spreading northward, the states will be vaccinated before it reaches them in the 2017 season. What part of that sounds like a pointless ((scam))?

I remember when Alex Jones wasn't a fucking shill and would talk about this.

It is time. The cleansing is upon us.

Hey OP, he might have had AIDS.

> He fell for the vitamin c jew

Hahaha I heard coffee enemas also go a long way in fighting off a cold

So apparently H3N2 is also wrecking havoc in Australia. This makes is an official pandemic.
newstatesman.com/politics/health/2018/01/australian-flu-really-makings-pandemic-or-it-just-viral-news-story

>checked
(((Baughman)))

its all a scam, literally a pay for play insider deal for the pharmaceutical company that manufactures it, and gets rich off our tax dollars which pay for it. show me one example in the last decade where they actually got the strain of the season correct and the vaccine made a difference that year

>2 big raw onions, 1 raw full garlic
Perhaps you never contract anything because people can't stand to be near you with that stench

This is a non-news news. He took steroids and it weakened his immune system. Case closed.

Haven't gotten my flu shot in 2 years. How fucked am I?

and here too

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5253873/Aussie-flu-severe-Swine-flu-expert-warns.html

False this flu killed hundreds in Australia already but the news isn't reporting it so that panic won't spread

>Every first world country is being hit

This is it gentlemen, hope you stocked up on supplies.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170109134014.htm
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/03/06/vitamin-c-cancer-treatment.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1046631/Could-vitamin-C-jabs-cure-cancer-This-man-says-prostate-tumour-reverse.html

Haha yeah dude it's the jews.
t. dumbass

>getting this angry that somebody asked for evidence supporting your unusual claim
haha wtf?

>700+ deaths in Australia alone
>this year's vaccine has a 10 percent effective rate
>Australia, Britain, and US have been hit

Are you ready lads?

>Pointing out that you're fucking stupid if you can't go outside of Sup Forums to do 2 seconds of research on something yourself, or open any news website on the internet
I don't come here to fucking provide you links to observe what's happening in the world. You can do that yourself, big boy.

In addition - If you go to a political forum, you think you may know how to open a news site or read a book once in awhile, otherwise why the fuck are you even here? Go fuck off to Sup Forums or better yet to reddut where you belong so that everything is linked for your retarded ass.

Can verify. I have the flu right now and am ready to give up the ghost just to make it stop.