Gay Men May Give Blood with No Delay in Israel Now!

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240501

In a policy change, gay men will be allowed to freely donate blood in Israel .

Last year, Israel’s Health Ministry announced that gay men would be able to donate blood provided that a year had passed since their last sexual encounter with a man, which was challenged by gay rights groups in Israel.

Under the new procedure, the blood will be checked for certain infectious diseases at the time of donation, and then frozen for four months and checked again in a special double testing system.

The new system was announced on Wednesday by the Health Ministry and Magen David Adom.

Knesset law maker Meirav Ben-Ari of the Kulanu Party, worked together with the Israel Aids Task Force and Israel’s LGBT Task Force to craft the new testing system, which is being implemented for a two-year trial period.

The United States requires gay male blood donors to have been celibate for 12 months before donating.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

How gay are you that you have to exclaim your gayness and fondness for butt sex before giving blood. That is the real problem here

Middle east dies to aids when?

There have been a total of 2 or less cases of HIV transmitted by infected blood in the past 20 years in developed countries.

Good. Let them enjoy the weaponized stealth AIDS.

Back to my point! Why the fuck do you have to proclaim your gayness? Is this like a wedding cake? I thought it was just about helping people not virtue signaling

Could very well be wrong, but my understanding was that in Canada fags were free to give blood, but they'd just throw it in the trash.

>developed countries
We're talking about the middle east

kek
Faggots can't donate in normal countries.

good. the jews can all die of AIDs now

I have no idea how that works. I've never donated blood, but it is awkward stating that gay men cannot donate blood when the risk of infection is so tiny.

Israel is a developed country.

They can just with a 12 month waiting period. I doubt it is enforced, it just exists to make gay men feel shamed.

do you act super gay op?

I'm pretty fem but like I'm not doing it to offend or bother anyone, it's just how I am.

Fags can not donate blood in my country. kys

Have you never donated blood? They ask you, among other things, if you've had gay sex before you donate.

ew

Does having gay sex with a woman count?

If the sex is gay, it ain't okay.

How would you stop us? It really is just a symbolic gesture, if anything.

Nothing stopping you from just putting "no" down on the form...

No, this is just discrimination against male homosexuals.

congratz jew your Mega Jews are jewing your own people.

Of course you can lie, but I was responding to someone questioning how the blood bank would ever even know you're gay, and I'm just telling them they ask. I'm not saying it's foolproof.

>How would you stop us? It really is just a symbolic gesture, if anything.
Measure your asshole circumference. Anything abnormally large gets disqualified. Sure we will lose a few chronically constipated donors but it's worth the security.

Instead of taking blood they should be injecting them with a fast kind of AIDS-virus.

There's a questionnaire prior to donating the first time. If you check you're a fag - you shouldn't have bothered.
This has nothing to do with politics, purely a medical thing.

You could easily just lie. This just exists to shame gay men. There is no significant risk in developed countries of infection from HIV blood because testing protocol is so good. Only 1-2 cases of actual transmission in the past 20 years apart from places like India where they have shitty medical standards.

Even if the testing protocol is excellent, there is inherent risk in moving AIDS blood around. That risk isn't worth making gays feel good about themselves.

Ok I finally see your point OP. Not saying I agree or even care but there is a point in there

I don't really know shit about medicine. Can someone who does explain if this is an actual health risk, and if so how bad it is?

There is almost no risk.

There have been, at most, 2 cases of HIV transmission from infected blood in the past 20 years in developed countries. Prove me wrong!

CDC says: The rate of HIV seropositivity in the blood donor population has been shown to be approximately 0.3 per 10,000 donations

You appear to be correct but carrying the rainbow flag in this situation is like a Syrian refugee explaining that Syrian refugees pose no national security risk to the US.

>This just exists to shame gay men.
Your wording implies this is somehow wrong. It is not.
Homos' bodily illnesses are the least of the problems of their existence, the mental issues they have are the core of the wrongness.

discord gg/Ndag7v

add a .

bump

Fuckin homophobic, cis people don't have to have double freeze testing AND they don't have to wait a year since last sexual encounter! Once again Israel shows it's true colours! #IsraelHomophobic!

Wait didn't Hitler send homosexuals to work camps and later death camps?

Contaminated haemophilia blood products were a serious public health problem in the late 1970s up to 1985.

These products caused large numbers of haemophiliacs to become infected with HIV and hepatitis C. The companies involved included Alpha Therapeutic Corporation, Institut Mérieux (which then became Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Inc., and is now part of Sanofi), Bayer Corporation and its Cutter Biological division, Baxter International and its Hyland Pharmaceutical division.[1] Estimates range from 6,000 to 10,000 haemophiliacs in the United States becoming infected with HIV.[1

I watched this documentary “Trembling Before G-D”, about gay Orthodox Jews. One guy whose story is profiled:
>be gay Orthodox Jewboy
>parents find out about gayness
>send you to Jewish pray-away-the-gay group
>doesn’t work
>send the boy to Israel, “get a little dose of the Holy Land in him; that’ll fix him up”
>Gay Orthodox Jewboy gets to Israel, first time outside of Orthodox Jewish community bubble
>becomes raging faggot in Israeli gay scene
>gets AIDS, oy vey!

>Wait didn't__________
Expand your vocabulary. All of your posts are easy to identify.

You are compelled to stop being a fucking idiot liar effective immediately. I'm aware of one confirmed case in Georgia as early as two years ago approximately. They basically classify that as a crime of negligence so they only record the numbers the way they want to.

To help everyone else sleep at night:
It's a trap.

Anyone who flags positive gets thrown on a national database for permanent deferral and a visit from a department of health official notifying them in most states (fucking California) that knowledgeable transmission of this disease to unknowing individuals is a manslaughter charge.
The more freaks donate the better that list gets. Also freezing blood destroys the unit more often than not. It's a terrible idea for anything but the rarest of antigens.

bump

>one case that you have no source for

>he said there were two

how is that disproving him?