Gabriel Dropout

Never forget my wife Satania

ehh it was okay, show might get more love if it didn't come out in a moe-heavy season

is Satania a chuuni?

Vignette would never date anyone, and you would go blind if she ever undresses in front of you.

The good kind of chuuni

Her whole family is chuuni except for lil' bro.

Vigne isn't blessed with the holy light of censorship, and she's weak to pressure. Nanpa her and she'd cave in.

Who let Dropey in?

Yeah, a little. More than Megumin. At least Megumin can be OP as fuck once a day and then need to be carried home.

Why her hair turned black?

>Vigne isn't blessed with the holy light of censorship
Did you not see the OVA?

I'll never forget your wife Satania's tight asshole.

No, she's a powerful archdemon.

Divorce her, you're wife a shit.

Some current show just called out its own censorship, I'm thinking Akashic? No.. I can't fucking remember

She looks impressive.

Please don't encourage her delusions. You're only hurting her in the long run

Her censorship is literally god class staring and the sun and melting your eyeballs tier.

renai boukun

What is she doing here?

Shlicking to Gabu.

Reminder:
Raphi = Vigne > Tapris > Gabu > Satania

Is this what Raphi saw?

Finally, a rating I can get behind.

Just switch Gabu and Tapris and it's perfect

Probably taking a piss.

Reminder:
People who think Satania is best > People who don't > Roadkill >>>>>>>>>>>>> People who think Satania is the worst

More like:

Gabu > Raphi > Vigne > Tapris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Satania

S...SHES FAST!

Objective couple ranking:

1. Gabu x Satania
2. Gabu x Vigne
3. Satania x Dog

[Massive power gap]

Vigne x Tapirs

I haven't seen crackkun this season. Guys, I'm worried. What if the men in white coats finally got the little bastard?

Have you checked the threads of all the seasonal shows?

You know, to be fair I've been avoiding some that I really like because I don't want to hear ESLfags screaming like monkeys about broken English spoilers about the source that they read on animesuki because I just want to enjoy the damn show. Where's he been showing up?

Which dropout would make the best prostitute? Pic unrelated.

This is a good question. I'd rather say that she is 40% chunni and the rest is her personality.

A rare and interesting character.

I don't know. I asked you because I hoped you've checked all of them..

I've never had to actively search for him before, he just shows up. That's why I got worried.

Didn't he show up after episode 3 for Gabdrop?

wew they certainly went all-out on her feet

No, I remember it was really early because someone told yurifags to fuck off, and then he went on a rant about how yuri is great and we shouldn't be mean, then someone called him Crack-kun and the autism came out in full force. It was even before Tapris.

Me

I find the lack of raphi, especially vigne doujins, quite alarming

>Gabu regularly licked Satania's red pubes
I'm jealous.

Vigne is not for lewd, you sick fuck. Did the enveloping holy light not tip you off?

It is exactly why she must be lewded. She must be dicked until she falls into the abyss of pleasure as her holy light starts to disperse and the fog of darkness slowly creeps in

Unironically kill yourself.

I know what you mean big nig. I wanna let you know that you just determined that my night will be spent downloading hentai. Thanks a lot.

Kisama...

I don't want to ruin your gay fantasies but the only one allowed to lick the archdemon Satanichia's beautiful body is me.

Why is Gabu literally perfect Sup Forumsros?

QUICK POST MORE GABU

I want to taste Vigne's sweat and pee!

Can't be chuuni if you are the real deal.

She panders to my fetishes.
Let's hope Dokurosan liked the show.

>peenoise tripfag broadcasts shit opinions

>ywn sniff and lick Gab's sweaty body after she hasn't bathed for 3 days

Perfect thighs

I just want to cum in her fluffy hair over and over again and see it build up over multiple days.

I want to play with Gab's bare feet while she plays games,

Right is a lot worse than left though.

YISS

Volume 2 in three days.

You really need to fuck off already.

I want to tie Satania and eat her buns, if you know what I mean.

I don't understand.

Raphi = Tapris > Satania > Vigne > Gabriel

Switch Satania and Raphi, and you get it.

Only dumb hanakanafags like Raphi.

Hanakana is shit.

Only two (2) Vigne pictures. I rate this thread 2/200
Why was she so nervous here?

Because she's the cutest.

She's an evil demon and she's introducing herself to one of the Lord's chosen.
Luckily for her, He is merciful even towards the lowest of creatures.

I want to defile this angel.

Is it possible for me to defile Vigne since she's a demon?

Official Top 5 Satania body parts:

5: Satania's feet. They're cute. They're warm. They're just the right size. I can't say enough good things about them.
4: Satania's hair. It has the perfect length and color, you'll never get bored of looking at it. The smell is also amazing. I wonder what kind of shampoo she uses? And don't get me started on the fluffiness.
3: Satania's hands. You won't believe how skilled she is with her cute, little fingers. When she gives you a massage, you'll feel like you're going to heaven.
2: Satania's belly. It's the very definition of softness. If she lets you touch it, consider yourself lucky, because you're in for a treat. The area around the bellybutton is especially recommended.
1: Satania's eyes. They shine brighter than the stars on a clear night. Gazing into them at a candlelight dinner will make you forget about all your worries and take you to a world of warmth and comfiness. But make sure not to get lost in them, because you'll have to make the most out of your date with Satania, the cutest girl in the world.

Marathoned this show earlier today and I loved it.
Don't really have much to say other than I really enjoyed the show

What about her armpits?

Wrong on all accounts.
5. Armpits
4. Mouth
3. Tits
2. Cunny
1. Ass

Does Satania have a cute butthole?

As cute as her face.

So who's your favourite dropout?

>ywn sniff and lick Satania's cute anus

How come Raphi hasn't corrupted Vigne yet?

Dragons x Dropouts when?

Reverse the order of that and you're totally right.

Satania a best

Gabriel a shit

It would have been funnier if she really was Lucifer's daughter as I initially thought.

Satania loves Gabu. You should stop hating Saania's girlfriend.

booboos

more booboos

I didn't get this scene, was her swimsuit still wet or something when they went back home? Usually I never have any problem with that unless I leave right after getting into the water.

I think it was just a plot device to show best girl satania getting bullied again by worst girl ralphi

Vigne is uncorruptible, even by a demon in sheep's clothing like ralphi

Satania returns!