Would they get along if they existed in the same show?

Would they get along if they existed in the same show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tomoko would despise Umaru

Why?

Tomoko hates Otakus and popular girls.

Sorry, but Tomoko is too popular to interact with a meme rat.

That one girl in Persona 5 seemed kinda based of her. The stalker in the second story of the school

Someone photoshop hamstergirl into the cat scene with tomoko

>Otakus
That's not the plural of otaku, faggot. Also, "otaku" doesn't mean an anime fan - you seem to be using it that way, though.

This.

>Tomoko hates Otakus
Only because she's in denial. In her twenties she'll embrace it to attract desperate otakus to fuck her

Umaru probably wouldn't be aware of Tomoko existing if they went to the same school. And yeah, Tomoko would hate Umaru with every fiber of her being. Regular Umaru is normalfag as fuck and she just wouldn't accept himouto Umaru.

But Tomoko is Emoji's property.

Umaru managed to have a cake and eat it too due to being an actually competent person. She got the popularity Tomoko craved for while still be able to have otaku hobby.

i want to rape umarus stinky goblin cunt

I didn't watch watamote, did Tomoko messed up while eating a cake?

I honestly have never appreciated the internet as much as I do now. I can know the feelings and desires of people that likely live over 5000 kilometers away from me, in less than a second.
All that user wants is to rape Umaru's smelly goblin cunt. That might've stayed in his head, but thanks to the internet, he can share that fact with people all over the world.
God bless.

Yeah, it fell on the floor. It was a sad episode.

fpbp

What does it smell like?

What will she do?

2007 go away. We're living in the age of double digits now.

She would want to fuck Umaru when she isn't chibi.

What will she do?

Probably. But she wouldn't really get along too well with her two sides where she won't give a shit about popular vibes and consider the other a bit to obnoxious for her tastes. Give Tomoko some slack, she's at least capable of choosing her companions especially in the latest chapters.

He didn't say anything about her being an anime fan tho.

Not directly.

anyone think tomoko is super cute?

She is a worse Kirie. And smells like crap.

No. Not in the slightest. What do you think Tomoko's reaction would be if she saw that Umaru played shit like Call of Duty?

Oh, and fuck Japan for giving the hamster a second season whilst leaving the Tomoko hanging.

>Umaru
only treat her brother badly,which mostly due to wanting his attention. Be nice to him when it count. Treat her Close friend exceptionally well, to the point of putting various disguise to help boost their self-esteem.
>Tomoko
Only think about herself. Latch on her few popular "friends" thinking it would made her more popular. Quickly treat "unpopular" people (the glasses girl etc.) like shit to make herself seem better than them.
Gee I don't know why should the audience care about the latter' life story.

I don't know about you guys but Imho I felt Tomoko is too much a horrible human being to sympathize with. Maybe a little bias because I have met a classmate similar to her :ugly short anemic anime fans tried to integrated herself into "normie" girls group while treating the quiet/nerdy classmates like shit. And whenever said groups of girls hanged out without her she acted out in Facebook to the point of creeping them out and result in her must try to find a new group of girl to latch on.
At least Umaru has basic human decency.

Just look in the mirror if you want a second season of Watamote, problem solved.

>tfw never gonna be the weird high school nip girl

Don't make it worse, user.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

No, because Umaru is vastly superior.

die in a fire

Kirie takes 5 second baths, Tomoko showers daily.

you know that japanese people take a shower before bath, right?

Umaru has never met real human garbage Otakus like Tomoko, and as another user mentioned...

>different character archetypes from different genres in the same show
i hope the re:creators concept takes off

Does Kirie mention taking a shower before her 5 second dip?

If I recall correctly, she doesn't like being wet (or something autistic like that) so she only bathes the absolute minimum.

DID SOMEONE SAY GOBLINS?!!

Never. Tomoko hate popular girls and Umaru is a class goddess. Umaru however will treat Tomoko as one of her classmate. Even if Tomoko discovered Umaru secret, Tomoko don't have gut to blackmail Umaru and Umaru will pull whatever bullshit to deny it like she does with Kirie. In the end of the day Umaru will try to get along with Tomoko and Tomoko will feel disgusted with it, cursing Umaru under the breath while making awkward smile.

on the contrary, she likes the water she is the best swimmer of the school
the shower before the bath isn't mentioned here but they explain Japanese bath culture in almost every sol and tv specials about japanese life

we are

japanese goburin

Umaru isn't an otaku at all

I love that song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

what a time to be alive

Are/were they autistic?

Accurate

It's not umaru's fault that tomoko isn't popular

cool picture but the art well.. it's terrible...

Explain.

Otaku doesn't exclusively mean anime fan but that's just you arguing semantics to try to push a retarded point. When you say otaku, the first thing people will think is being a loser obsessed with anime unless specified otherwise.

Mokocchi has good taste

Umaru would probably try to become friends with her if they interacted for some reason, but Tomoko would look down on her regardless.

She really deserves to be miserable.

/thread

Yes it is.
OtakuS

wow best girl and worst girl together i wonder how that would end up

Trash together with Ebina

Umaru x Tomoko doujin when?

Tomoko would be seething with jealousy over Umaru, but yeah they'd probably get along.

Eye color.
Or the fact that your typical user has the personality of the left while your redditor has the one on the right.

Tomoko is a lonely loser, Umaru is an annoying child. It's pretty accurate.

Tomoko would be a total bitch towards someone like Umaru, and Umaru wouldn't even care which would make Tomoko even more angrier, in resume, this would end with Tomoko hiring a group of black dudes to rape Umaru in the middle of the street.

No. Komi-something san is proof that Tomoko can't even befriend people who are like-minded to her. She's a bit of a misanthrope at heart.

Tomoko is definitely a sperg.

But she's OUR sperg

I have never had intercourse with a woman that I found exceptional or noteworthy. If you want to impress me, cover up your breasts, take off the makeup, and impress me with your knowledge. Let us discuss quantum particles, or the works of Darwin and Einstein. Let us marvel at the universe and the vastness of infinity. Ye gods, my mind aches at the vapidity of my generation...

Is this a joke?

that depends if she's aware of her alter-ego

She'd probably despise her ability to shift seamlessly.

This isn't a "joke" you worthless cretin! Women these days cannot comprehend the nuance of science and advanced mathematical knowledge that I have. I am a superior human being beyond intellectual comprehension!

Tomoko, buy me Jumpu

what if they swapped onii-chans for a day?

I'm not caught up with Watamote but does Tomoko have an older brother and I just haven't read it yet or did you flub that Tomoko's brother is an otouto?

More like Sup Forums and Sup Forums,

Umaru would implode due to having nobody to depend on, since Tomoko doesn't have an older brother.

Left: Sup Forums now.
Right: Sup Forums before.

And you know it.

sex with tomoko