Never ever

Never ever.

It's basically written in the stars at this point. But I can see a last-minute Index win and if that happens I WILL nuke Japan. Any other girl, even Kuroko, is better than Index.

Index is the most likely to win as things are. That being said, I still don't think she'll win. I think Touma will either die, accept a new world with new relationships, cease to exist, or become a god like figure. I seriously can't see him settling down into a normal life

Over the fairy's dead body but actually, she's going to die

If Othinus dies there's no way in hell he will be in good enough shape to be in a relationship with anyone

She probably will and he'll have to get over it. Not to mention she literally has to before Mikoto has a chance with him

Mikoto is a miracle of the universe

Kuroko Shirai is inside Mikoto Misaka and I'm not talking about teleportation.

One body? Likely in alternative dimensions which are proven possible but that's not even what I'm saying.

(One soul)
When they finally come together things I'll happen you can't even believe I can promise you that. Why do you think they're classified as best friends and lived in the same dorms? Why do you think Mikoto lets her touch her like she does and still remains her friend?

A: because she likes the sensation
B: because she's in love with Kuroko
C: because she's her best friend

Only one of these can be the right answer if you think about it.

Is there not enough appeal for a season 3 at this point?

Based on statistics C is usually the most common correct answer in tests. It sounds weird but it's actually true.

Is the answer B? Because I want it to be B.

>Kuroko Shirai is inside Mikoto Misaka and I'm not talking about teleportation.
L-Lewd

Hes not going to get over it. Mikoto won't be getting with him either

Probably not, it was an aside noting that they could never work out even potentially unless she dies first.

I don't know what you are saying but where have you been these days ?
There were people with Railgun questions and you couldn't even do your only job.

There's still a small chance it could be announced at Fall Festival.

Even if Mikoto gets the girlfriend label, she's still a loser. She'll never amount to what Othinus and Index amount to in his eyes. She'll know it too, because I dont see Touma being tactful enough to hide it.

5 DAYS LEFT

Never ever.

K A M I K U R O

And what does little nun Index amount to, user?

>Misaka confesses to Touma, pours her fucking heart out at the iron bridge, Misaki has already left earlier, realizing she will never have him, conceding victory to Misaka
>Fireworks and snow up in this bitch as the midnight bell rings signalling Christmas
>Misaka finally calls out Touma's full name in the process as tears fall down from her eyes, her emotions overwhelming her.
>She smiles, finally able to open up her heart to the one she has loved for so long, and her eyes shimmer waiting for his response. She breathes anxiously, and the coldness of the air shows her breath clear in that perfect Christmas night
>Just Misaka and Touma alone, and he replies:
>"I love Index."

Why the hell would a cunty little headcrab be more likely to win over Mikoto? I mean, I guess the amount of shit she gets away could be considered a sign of how he feels about her, but I just can't understand why someone whose only redeeming contribution to the relationship is saying some spells every once in a while would be someone you'd want to be together with romantically.

Mikoto will end up with pic related

My life is getting busy. I'm in what some people would like to call an unofficial relationship.

Their relationship makes sense. Girls love guys who seem better than they are, get chased by loads of other girls, and mysteriously vanish all the time to do dangerous man business. She's completely devoted to chasing him and her intentions are pure. She's risked her life and freedom multiple times to help Touma without asking for anything in return. Worst case scenario she'll be the Veronica to Index's Betty at the end.

Girls don't always like guys who seem better than they are. A lot of people will date guys uglier than they are so that they can have the upper hand in the relationship but none of those rules even matter user because this isn't actually accurate to anime.

Take this couple for example.

I love the bridge, it's like Mikoto's special place

The only reason you hate him is because he is a Mexican.If he was japanese you would be all over this ship.

It's all because of this fairy

Considering it's a story about otherwise normal humans, assuming they have normal human motivations and behaviors makes sense

Not that user, but the reason I don't support that ship is because Etzali deserves better.

Is it true Kamachi is a widower?

Are you joking? They're the flagship couple. It's pretty damn obvious that Misaka-fags sell tons of copies.

That doesn't mean she'll win for sure but she's got the best chance.

Was his wife a funsized blonde?

No because characters in anime can actually love forever without getting bored of the other person unlike us real people. It's sad but true.

Etzali is an autistic creep who needs to leave her alone

They're fictional constructs based on the writing model of "like reality unless noted otherwise". As abstractions, anime characters run the full gamut of every IRL behavior possible. Besides, real people can obviously love one another for life.

Not really

Mikoto is an autistic creep who needs to leave Touma alone

When a girl is uncomfortable with your advances that's when you back the fuck off. He knew Mikoto had to play nice with him despite being afraid for her safety.

Touma is her friend and enjoys her presence. They hang out of their own free will.

I don't think they actually can. Especially when they get old user. I think at that point it becomes a friendship.

They are best friends after all

Do the clones have soul?

>better than Mikoto
No one it is, then.

What do you think love is? It's a triad based on physical passion, emotional intimacy/familiarity/attachment, and pairbond. In old age love evolves into the quiet, accepting, almost spiritual union between two people who've been together so long that they've become one.

Mikoto seems like she'd make a good lover you could just sit in the same room with and feel at peace, yes she's a bit of a loner which isn't a bad thing because everyone needs space. She would let you be alone if you wanted, but would never let you feel lonely. Index would get really annoying very quickly.

I can't believe we live in times where the S3 announcement could drop at any time

You want to know how I can tell you don't read the series?

Actually yeah they do have one soul which also may be one of the final bosses.

That's not Misaka personality user she freaks the fuck out just being in the same room with Touma

>I think at that point it becomes a friendship
If it wasn't a friendship to begin with, you fucked up at the start. True love is both romance and friendship, and that could last more than an eternity if it was possible. Isn't friendship just a form of love anyway? Also it really is important that your lifestyle is one you are content with doing together. The more time you spend together, the stronger your bond will be. Unfortunately that means it isn't really compatible with the normal modern life, but if you really loved someone you would be willing to give that up for something else.

user do you even read the series because who you just mentioned is not misaka

Assuming she won Touma she'd of course be giddy and never let him out of her clutches for months but then she'd calm down

Do you believe identical twins have souls? Do you believe that someone created on purpose has a soul? The circumstances of your birth would not affect whether or not you, the one person that you are, would have a soul if everyone else did. I mean, souls aren't actually real, but in Raildex they are.

> My headcanon says,
No one cares user

>calm down
Dude she would never calm down especially how he has 2 freeloaders living with him she be even more annoyed and keep trying to shock him

Our group will be releasing English Chapter of The Accelerator-sama Chp 9 through 10.5 (Omake) soon.
We hope We will be bravely-translating completely on those Omake comments too...

But,
I'm really stuck (blank) thinking about:
"Girl in the dress" Ability, since both Wiki practically 'confusing' me with 'their' assumption too:

>English Wikia
"The Girl in the Dress" (Esper?) ability:
Measure Heart (心理定規メジャーハート) Shinri Jōgi (Mejā Hāto) lit. "Mind Ruler" an ability that allows her to regulate "the distance between people's hearts". Seemingly an application of Telepathy, it allows her to set herself at a certain "distance in the heart" with a target, allowing her to be either seemingly close in affection to her target or be distant from them.
>Japanese Wiki:
所持する能力は『心理定規』。lit in English is " psychological ruler "?.
第一八学区・霧ヶ丘女学院付近で起こった『アイテム』との戦闘では、
クレーン車を操縦して『アイテム』の移動手段であったステーションワゴンを破壊した。
その後に浜面仕上を追撃したが、
散々馬鹿にされた挙句空から落ちてくる系のヒロインになって逃走される。
第三学区での『アイテム』掃討戦にも参加し、
滝壺理后を助けに戻った浜面に対して『心理定規』を使用して行動を封殺している。

The fact We know She participate in Enjo-kōsai (援助交際) / "compensated dating for older man"
IMO soft-term about Girl-School Whore

So what is her "true ability" are
>Telepathy?
>some kind variations of Mental-out
or just because,
She is the most pretty girl in Kamachi Kazuma verse doing Enjo-kōsai???

Opinion?
(Deeply sorry for my English)

She said she doesn't do anything sexual with her clients though. Which makes sense because she can manipulate them with her power so that they can't have any sexual feelings towards her.
Like, if she sets it up so that they see her as a daughter or something like that.

As far as I understood it, she can basically pretend to be a person the victim has a relationship with, like making you feel like she has been your girlfriend for years or that she's your daughter without actually altering memories related to the relationship and the person. Like basically planting herself into an existing memory I guess.

You're delusional, the series will have either a Biribiri end or a reset end.

No other girl shares such a deep connection and understanding with Touma as her. They are literally made for each other.

It's good enough to make even Mugino back off, despite the fact that she could have turned around and tried to blast her with a meltdowner.

Magic Gods and skipping the entirety of Battle Royale in Railgun ruined the series for me, someone comvince me to get back into this

Enjo kosai doesn't have to be explicitly sexual in nature.

She needs a spinoff

>skipping the entirety of Battle Royale
This is iffy, the frenda chapters and the following kuriba chapters might not be in order. Even if they didn't skip the battle royale, there's not really much reason for railgun to cover it.

Did it really bother you that they skipped battle royale?

>Why do you think Mikoto lets her touch her
>lets her
But that's wrong, you fucking morron.

Thank's
Hmm so base on these I think her ability are:
>Psychological ruler (base on empathy) and not much be bind by opposite gender too?
I mean, She can make you feel kind/pity/sorry for her.....in psychological way?
Awesome!

>Shinri Jougi
>Mind Ruler
>心理定規
It would seem similar at first with Misaki's ability what with the first two ability being the same characters but the latter two ones are different. Jougi means "Ruler" as in a literal ruler you use to measure stuff.

A more accurate translation would be "Mind Measurer" (like the english name), while Misaki's ability still pretty much means Mind Control.

I wanted to see how the Railgun girls reacted to Uiharu getting her face stomped in by Kakine. Through most of the series, it feels like the non-Misaka Railgun girls have been faced with Railgun-sized problems (they were all unconscious for 9/30) but Battle Royale is one of the first times where the darkness of Index really reaches up out of the gutters to fuck them. On the same note, I wanted to see how the Judgment reacted to Battle Royale (the light light side of the city dealing with overflowing darkness).

I almost forgot, but I remembered just now that what I actually wanted to see was precisely how Frenda died and what the last things Mugino and Frenda said to each other were.

The person who translated this in the novels translated it as "Measure Heart", which is as good a translation as anything else. She explains her power fully in Index 15 but the tl;dr of it is that she can choose the depths of your feelings towards her, friend, sister, lover, etc. The summary on the Index Wikia looks okay to me.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about what Frenda was up to for most of the battle royale, and it certainly would have been interesting to see in railgun. But you'd always have that whiny crowd who are never satisfied with anything and would call it filler.

basically this

Nice bait but Othinus has a better understanding of Touma then Misaka

What do you kamikotofags even expect to happen? Do you think after 40 volumes of not even a trace of romance Touma will suddenly fall in love with Mikoto? That Kamachi will lower himself to Naruto level and throw you a bone like Kishimoto did with sasusaku? Because at this point this is the best you can get.

It might be influence from the anime spilling over, but I always thought of Mugino and Frenda as having had a relationship not that different from Misaka and Kuroko - Frenda acts retarded, and Mugino beats her. In reality they are probably a bit more distant than that, but still. I'm a sucker for "character drama" more than plot and really did want to know precisely how Mugino's descent into full-on unhinged happened in real time.

>But you'd always have that whiny crowd who are never satisfied with anything and would call it filler.
I would rape them and nobody would ever find their corpses.

>teleported into my heart
guro is against the rules

>HO threads have been popping out all over the past few days

There's a new volume so it's expected. What I didn't expect is said threads lasting as long as they did, and the IP counts.

Mariydi a shit.

Fuck off Hime

They've never even met. You mean to say Burning Alpha.

>b-but in muh headcanon misaka is a permabitch reeeeeeee
Retarded haters need to fuck off.

>Mariydi "The walking holocaust" Whitewitch

She'll gas you on the spot

News! We hope We will have a leak of (Daioh May issue) at this Monday/Tuesday, 24/25 April 2017.

(*this retweet Drill-chan Mangaka (pic twitter) is not related)

Estelle 'Rosenthal' should worry about her

Sad but true

How would Indian poker erase the doppleganger again?

>hope We will have a leak of (Daioh May issue) at this Monday/Tuesday, 24/25 April 2017.
S3 is cuming. So am I.

It wouldn't.

What was she saying about that 2 months thing

Actually, kamikotofag was much better (sweet development stories) in NT16, especially in NT17 rather than NT13 (cover bait)
much-much better rather than Hime x Quenser

I don't expect anything good from Kamachi.

I thought it was already in development and we were just waiting for it? Have I been misled?

It is