This is why Finland needs more Swedish immigrants

(And yes, this also means Swedish refugees are welcome to migrate)

Swedes are shown to be more intelligent and wealthy than Finns. It is no secret that the richest people in Finland are Fennoswedes. We need more successful people in Finland.

Our economy is down, and studies have shown that refugees not only can, but will fix that problem. Finnish economy needs to be fixed really fast, or else we'll crash again.

Multicultural societies have studied to be happier than ethnocentrist societies. Finland is 98% white country, and this is why in other countries Finland is seen as depressing and bland. Refugees, again, can fix that problem.

Sweden has taken plenty of refugees and we need to help our Nordic brothers. We have plenty of room left.

Swedish people are kind and generous people. Finns need to learn a thing or two about Swedes, Finns are mean, selfish and silent.

In short, Finland will benefit from Swedish people and refugees

fpbp

>Agree to take in swedish refugees for aforementioned reasons
>They're all somalian
>Sweden builds walls on the finnish border and reduces immigration to zero

i'm coming home

won't I get assaulted for talking swedish?

No you won't, only northerners are racist. And we need Swedish people to teach us how to be more polite and accepting

>Swedes are shown to be more intelligent and wealthy than Finns

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

>Finns are mean and selfish

Obviously not enough, because 3rd world immigrants like you are still in the coutry.

> A Middle-Eastern/Negro posing as a Finn

Canada isn't a 3rd world country

There're about 250 000 Fenno-Swedes in the country, so I suppose it's quite safe.

Vitun bönde mamut on veljii

Helsingissä asun. Ja veljiä olette vain keskenänne.

>fpbp
>doesn't post anything
>get replies
NOTHING SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THIS THREAD
NO SHILLS HERE, CLEARLY
kys faggots

>Canada isn't a 3rd world country

Yeah, this thread is a couple of 3rd worlders shitposting.

>there's more swedes in Finland than in sweden

Oogabooga vere da fingol viminz at?

Me too, in a few months.

Zero effort shill