If ISIS is defeated, why is Europe still taking in Middle Eastern refugees?

Could someone clarify?

Do you even know where you are?

We need a fresh supply of bulls.

Because they were never refugees? They shifted terminology to migrants a while ago.

Do you want the real reason, OP?

yet they come here, dont work and claim benefits
all while increasing crime and committing terror attacks

yeah those "refugees" somehow all end up in Germoney even though there's several safe countries before that.

>20 Years ago
OY VEY GOY, why are you having so many kids?! We are already overpopulated, wasting too many resources, causing global warming... and seriously goy, why would you want kids in these unsure times? Why would you want kids at all? Just enjoy your life and don't have kids, it's the best for everyone when there are less goyim, heheheh...

>Today
Oh vey goy, bad goy, don't you know that capitalism requires constant growth?! Since you, for some reason, stopped having kids, you've forced our hands. We didn't want to do this, but you made us bring in millions of people from third world countries to fill the gap, because at least they actually procreate... heheheheh. OBVIOUSLY your retirement will be paid for by the skilled and hardworking arabs we are currently bringing into your country, heheheh...
...Those STUPID FUCKING GOYIM, I literally can't believe how fucking stupi-
wait... what the fuck?! Is this mic still on? YOU INCOMPETENT SHABBOS GO-

The people who control your countries don't care about any of that. They get new debt slaves to fuel their ponzi scheme (global banking) and you get to watch your neighborhoods, people, culture, and history swallowed up and destroyed forever by a sea of third world trash, all the while paying for it via taxes.

Because most people fleeing Syria aren't fleeing ISIS, they're fleeing the civil war, which ISIS was just one faction of.
The flow of rapefugees will not stop until Assad has regained full control over the country.

"Immigrants" in Europe have nothing to do with ISIS. That's a different subject. They're not refugees either. They're invaders. Refugees have females, elderly and children. These roach fucks are between 18-30 years old and mostly males. Cowards on their own. Left their own women behind to fight the war for them. They're undocumented, unwilling to work, unwilling to integrate... their sole purpose is to make Europe as fucked up as the place they came from. Literally 50% of Muslims are inbred too, btw. Not joking.

Because the middle East, especially Syria is still very unstable, the people there are realising it's better to live in the first world instead of the third and they're going there. The prejudice and Persecution of the people there is more horrid than you may think, we have the belief and honour of being a enlightened, free, accepting place and we will uphold those beliefs.

I still don't understand why these cunts aren't being shot when they approach national borders

NO, bad merchant, very bad just no no no. You don't kick the bee hive of angry white people, look at history...

sage

>why is Europe still taking in Middle Eastern refugees?

Who nose?

Because 1% are really refugees and they should have gone to the nearest safe country by law, not the richest by any dangerous illegal route they can selfishly take. All to get into the USSR 2.0 that crazies from East Germany (USSR mk1) and Sweden and other loon infested places are trying to build.
Our loons are just as commie BTW; for the record not just picking on Germs again.
Selfishness is the way communism is spread. But it all lies based on false morality used only to manipulate, leading to utter and eternal destruction and misery for everyone. Just like satanism in every way.

>Pic is Belgium's health minister.
No hypocrisy

Jews.Does that make it claer enough?

Somebody has to fuck the European women

The polyglot turns out to just be a glot.
Am I talking to myself again. They'll lock me up for that one day but I can't find anyone else smart enough to keep up.
Either that or my numerous typos make me look a twit.
I'm going with the former for now. As long as I don't read my crap back it's all good.

I refer you to this warning if the evils of hypocrisy.Or maybe you're one of Americas infamous Shafts; "Can you dig it?"
- correct answer "No".

Pretty sure DAESH was just a means to an end. Now that the EU thinks they have Western Europe where they want them, they don't need DAESH anymore. Mudslime have been and always will be jewish tools.

>if
*of
See - a typo
I did that one on purpose to prove how clever what I wrote above was. Honest. Ask my mum.

they changed the tune.
it's about poverty now.

>poverty
Communists love curing that. It..it..always works. And besides real communism hasn't been tried yet.