One piece

Miss Golden week finally gets the OP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=110kTT0NQA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgive my lack of knowledge of the proper etiquette, but does one acknowledge trips on Sup Forums? Because those are pretty sweet.

why is there so little fanart of best girl golden week
Oda literally designed her as the female version of himself

So did Oda never explain where she got her powers?

I think someone will be sneaky with all the confusion that's going on and try steal the fishmen's national treasure and boom (probably one of the underworld kings)

The First romance dawn got a magician so she's probably one of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_theory

She's just a master of the colors.

I always thought she just had a devil fruit

she did it was colors

When are we getting the next One Piece game Have the Japs announced anything?

There are enough characters and settings in Whole Cake Island make a whole new game, ie Burning Blood 2. The Big Mom Pirates themselves could fill up an entire roster.

Also, it would be nice if it was a proper side-on fighting game, with improved gameplay so people can't randomly phase out of your combos and higher fps.

what?

>side-on fighting game
You mean a 2D fighter? because that markets pretty full in Japan, p4arena had the biggest chance of breaking in as a new franchise, but I really doubt that they would release a One Piece themed 2D fighter to compete with BlazBlue or Guilty Gear.

So Jinbei's going to fight Katakuri, who's going to fight Smoothie?

im betting that Mochi is used as the descriptor and not the actual substance. so it’s not the rice cake logia but the sticky logia. which fits with what we’ve already seen of logia’s like Kuzan’s Kizaru’s and Enel’s. which don’t actually call themselves by the elements name.
>Hie Hie no Mi = Chilly Chilly Fruit
now you could assume that it’s referring to Chilly as the food or Chilly as the descriptor of being cold. of course we know that Kuzan’s DF is the Ice logia so that obviously makes it the descriptor.
>Pika Pika no Mi = Glint Glint Fruit
glint refers to a spark of light. obviously a descriptor given that the fruit is the Light logia.
>Goro Goro no Mi = Rumble Rumble Fruit
now you could assume that it’s the fighting logia (whatever that means) or it’s referring to the sound of thunder, caused by lightning. which is the case since it’s the lightning logia.
for the same reason I bet that Katakuri’s logia is named Mochi as it’s a descriptor.
>Mochi Mochi no Mi = Sticky Sticky Fruit
im betting that it’s the Tar/Asphalt fruit.

>Entire crew is based on either Alice in Wonderland type shit or food but the #1 commander will be tar/asphalt
>A splash of tea can weaken tar/asphalt

Schwing and a miss.

>salt can purify zombies
>water lets you beat up the sandman
I'm not saying it is, but I think your second point doesn't mean a whole lot in a world where water is the kryptonite for superpowers.

then how the fuck does fresh water work on it

tar isnt water soluble

Sticky Sticky is Trebol's fruit though, and it's a Paramecia.

what if since hie hie no mi is chilly chily fruit and makes you an iceman and your element is ice so mochi mochi nomi makes you a stickymen and the element is Rice cake?

He was referred to as a mucus human by Viola, to parrot the argument of another user. He was also a paramecia, and I don't think there is a rule that a paramecia that has a descriptor can't have a logia equivalent descriptor as long as it's a different word.

Anyone wants a CR guest pass

Salt purifying zombies is based on old legends and myths, and ties into the fact seawater is a DF's weakness. If you take a bucket of sand and drench it in water it changes consistency, so water altering the consistency of a sandman makes sense. If you pour water on mochi it changes consistency, so it allowing Luffy to escape a mochi man makes sense. DF users in general are weak to seawater, not just any water.

Now go outside and pour some tea onto the road then tell us how weak it becomes.

>not just any water
It's any water, as long as it covers the body.
Like I said, I'm not saying it is, but generally DFs are weak to water, so I don't think it would be a stretch by the series' standards to have water be the weakness of a tarman. Also like I said though, I don't think he is a tarman, it's just that water being his weakness isn't a good argument against him being a tarman.

youtube.com/watch?v=110kTT0NQA8
Luffy landing in water and being fine, and Hancock using Mero Mero powers whilst standing in a bath.

DF users are weak to normal water only when it makes sense for them to be weak to normal water (again, Croc is a sandman and water changes the consistency of sand; the grains become compact, thus allowing him to be hit). A tarman being weakened by non-seawater makes no sense, because water does nothing to solidified tar. A mochi man being weakened by non-seawater does make sense. You've said nothing to disprove that point.

SBS Volume 41, Chapter 398 Page 206

D: Odacchi! Here's a question for you! Crocodile can't fight water because he's "sand," right? Then how does he bathe?! Does he at all?! That's filthy!! Do you bathe, Odacchi? by Crocodile's Mother

O: First of all, let's discuss the problem of Devil Fruit users bathing themselves. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit are "hated" by the sea, and cannot swim. The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier. Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all. Therefore, hip baths or showers are the most common choice. Now, in Crocodile's case, "water" is the weakness of his very powers, so his abilities are robbed even in the shower. But it's not like there are enemies around when you take a shower, so I'd bet he would take them even with his powers being blocked. Don't you think? ---And to answer your final question, about myself bathing. As it happens, I do bathe. Twice! In a year!

>The "sea" here can refer to anything from river, pools, baths to any kind of standing water.
Oda is such a fucking hack. A sea is a large body of salt water. Neither rivers, pools nor baths are large bodies of salt water, they are fresh water. How can someone so successful be so retarded

Do you know that one time Toriyama apologized because he drew the moon in the same location as the sun because the season's not right?
We dont get those kind of mangakas anymore.

Well that's news to me, good memory, even if Oda hasn't held to that at all times (but that's a whole other issue). Either way Jinbe clearly didn't submerge Katakuri in water, he just splashed his leg, therefore the main point still stands.

Not him, but "ocean" and "sea" are interchangable names for a large body of water, salt and fresh water can apply to either

I still don't think it's a stretch just because there are plenty of small inconsistencies like that. I agree with your first point, that it doesn't fit thematically, but I'm gonna keep an eye out for whenever he is called a ____man.

I think it was just Jinbei using Gyojin Karate

speedreading a linked page?

>I do bathe. Twice! In a year!
This is why he falling sick often and needing to take break every month. i know he cannot able to have time and he only sleeping 2 hours per day but he should able to spend 15 more minutes for bath. disgusting.

He does specifically say if you've got some water around you can get out of it.

Both her and Jango are just hypnotists, you learn it just like any other skill.

Why is she a week while the other female agents are named after days?

how did jinbe resist akainus magma punch anyways? is he > Ace?

I have no idea what that means

Oda said Golden week is the most unique character in the whole of OP universe because she's his female SI.

haki, fighting technique?

Because the holiday is golden WEEK not golden day.

Also Robin was 52 days so she was bigger than anyone.

Are you retarded as well? Salt and fresh water definitely cannot apply to either either an ocean or a sea. The words ocean or sea only applies to salt water. A large body of freshwater is called a lake.
From Oxford dictionary
>Ocean: A very large expanse of sea, in particular each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically.
>Sea: The expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its land masses.

Why is some water salty and some not.

Everyone important is stronger than Ace. Ace was a scrub who coasted on his devil fruit powers. The guy was crewmates with the strongest man on earth and he still never learned haki from him?

Whale sperm

Salt in the ocean comes from rocks on land.

The rain that falls on the land contains some dissolved carbon dioxide from the surrounding air. This causes the rainwater to be slightly acidic due to carbonic acid (which forms from carbon dioxide and water).

As the rain erodes the rock, acids in the rainwater break down the rock. This process creates ions, or electrically charged atomic particles. These ions are carried away in runoff to streams and rivers and, ultimately, to the ocean. Many of the dissolved ions are used by organisms in the ocean and are removed from the water. Others are not used up and are left for long periods of time where their concentrations increase over time.

Two of the most prevalant ions in seawater are chloride and sodium. Together, they make up over 90 percent of all dissolved ions in the ocean. Sodium and Chloride are 'salty.'

because there's salt in some water, whereas other water doesn't have much salt in it

No. It is actually due to the overwhelming amounts of minerals in the continental crusts. Moreover most mid-ocean ridges pump in enormous volumes of magma and hence minerals into the ocean. There are also oceanic vents which infuse large amounts of Sulphur into the ocean causing it to be salty. Moreover since a large area of the earth is made of Oceans (which are salty) evaporation causes the water to evaporate and become fresh water rain bearing clouds while the oceans remain salty. This way over millenia the salt concentration increases while fresh water sources remain fresh because they're rainfed.

in the *oceanic crusts sorry.

Tears of the fish because we keep dumping our garbage into their water

No I'm pretty sure it's whale sperm.

Nah, it can't be. If it was; you would be chugging it by the gallon you slut.

Well I think it's just that Katakuri's weakness is specifically water/moisture (beyond standard DF salt water weakness)

It's not. The volume of the ocean is estimated around 1.35 billion cubic kilometers. 1 cubic kilometer = 1 billion cubic meters. 1 cubic meter = 1000 liters of water. So the total volume of water is 1350 billion billion liters. Average Blue whale (the largest whale) ejaculate is around 7.5 liters. There are around 1 million whales in total so that makes it (less than) 7.5 million liters of semen. Assuming the edge case scenario where all 7.5 million liters is a salt solution, it doesn't have enough power to change the salt concentration in such a large volume of water by a significant amount. It's the minerals which affect the saltiness.

My dad works in heaven and he asked God and he said it's whale sperm.

Now you're just trolling lol

His dad wouldn't get a job in Heaven if he couldn't even bring up his son properly.

>The volume of the ocean is estimated around 1.35 billion cubic kilometers
Damn, that's a lot of whale sperm

Jump released a few official Wanted Poster, were they posted here before or should I dump?

That depends on how frequently whales ejaculate. Enough whales ejaculating often enough over a long enough period can even overcome all the water in the world.

No it's the water's volume. Whale sperm is just 7 million liters. it's still a lot but very less compared to ocean's volume. the difference is what exactly one drop makes in a tank with 100 million liters.

Why is it black though?

But those 7 million liters make the water salty in the first place. If I would fill you up with 7 million liters of whale sperm, you'd be salty too.

Not really. There is a reasonable limit to it. And it is easily outmatched by the huge volumes of water that is brought into the sea by large fresh water rivers every year which is a billion times larger. Even if the whales ejaculate 7.5 million liters every second all throughout the year, the fresh, non salty water from the rivers is still 1000 times more in volume. It is simply unrealistic

Yeah that's because my volume is limited. But let's say If you fill your mom with 7 million liters it'd wouldn't make her salty because her volume is huge already. It would be like adding a water molecule in the ocean.

>Yeah that's because my volume is limited.
Stop bragging.

Ok sorry.

Yeah I can't be part of this filth any longer, as I shower at least 6 times a week myself. It's been fun g/a/ys, but it's time for me to drop the series.

Salt isn't evaporated so the fresh water entering the sea makes no difference because the whale sperm salt has never left to begin with, and over the two thousand years since Jesus invented whales that's a lot of sperm build up.

Does it work in Germany?

>Salt isn't evaporated so the fresh water entering the sea makes no difference because the whale sperm salt has never left to begin with
Yes. But the fresh water dilutes the concentration more than whale sperm makes it salty. And the scale at which rivers do it is much larger than what whales can achieve.

Why do you fuckers think it's only whale sperm? Fish cum too. Octopi sperm too. Everything sperms.

Why do you think a Sperm Whale is called that?

I figured they were named after your mom.

But my mom doesn't have a beautiful singing voice, what the hell?

Haven't been posted, go ahead.

Does Jinbe cum from both of his dicks the same time?

Yes.

Yes, and that's why the sea is salty.

I just read little garden arc and it was more exciting and heart thumping than dressrosa despite being less than 10 chapters
Oda's lost his touch

Whales ejaculate five gallons at a time,

How much sex would you be having if it came out in gallon spurts

Are you sure you're not just looking at it with your nostalgia goggles?

>Enough whales ejaculating often enough over a long enough period can even overcome all the water in the world.
Enough fleas could ejaculate more water than the world given an indefinite amount of time and fleas. What a moot point.

>Marguerite
God dam

Shakky is obviously supreme, followed by Nojiko and Cindry.

Nojiko's tattoos make me feel hard in places

Mochi occurs naturally and is one of the world's fundamental elements, you stupid nerd.

Cuz he's evil.

White = good, black = bad.

Duh.

Who's moot???

The inventor of the first meme and founder of 9gag.

>No Hina
'tis a shit list

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Another name for Jesus

>Home of Ryuma and Shushui
>Full of swordsmen who can do things like cut fire
>Occupied by Kaido's forces
>Zoro's leading the charge

I can't fucking wait for Wano.

WHERE THE FUCK
IS MY NIGGA
DRAGON

A 2d anime fighter with OP characters would be a nightmare to balance, some characters have powers that don't translate well into 2d, or would need to be tied to certain archetypes to feel faithful to the source material.

Dragon has sex with Robin

>5 OP threads in the catalog
Why

It's a joke