BASED FEMALE FROGS

100 French women led by actress Deneuve slam post-Weinstein 'witch-hunt'

>The letter in Le Monde signed by around 100 French women writers, performers and academics deplored the wave of "denunciations" that has followed claims that producer Weinstein raped and sexually assaulted women over decades.
>"Rape is a crime but insistent or clumsy flirting is not, nor is gallantry a macho aggression,"
>While they admit that the Weinstein affair had its uses, calling it "necessary" in exposing how some men abuse their power, their letter goes on to say that the allegations have gone too far.
>"Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone's knee or try to steal a kiss."

thelocal.fr/20180109/catherine-deneuve-denounces-puritanism-following-weinstein-allegations

Nice.

I want that slut.

bump for old school white french sluts

Learning French so I can come over there and breed her myself.

In French, to say "merci", we say : "enculade".
Now go and get her !

She's a coal burner and her father is a jew.

>enculade :: asshole
You snake. You won't stop me, Pierre!

>She's a coal burner
Been debunked here for months, shill retard.

Hey, for Marion, I'm willing to play dirty.
I'll play dirty with you, and then dirty with her if you know what I mean.

I can respect that. Here, have a rare young Marion.

>steal a kiss
Theft is a crime user

Ah fuck there's officially no blood left in my brain.

>french contrariarism
>the french women have more balls than the men

The world never changes, does it?

Who's a good goy
You are or you are
Who wants a shekal?

The French view flirting and intimacy much differently than Americans.

No pedro, we actually educate our women properly over here. So they don't turn into angry feminist.

It's more likely that mexican women have power over mexican men, based on how matriarchal your society and family values are.

We're the only country on earth where the feminist celebrities have openly rejected "anti masculine hatred"

I don't think you have enough testicles to go and make your mama or whatever women you know, say that they oppose toxic femenazi.

Go ahead pedro, make my day. Desert nigger

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

Lol'd. No.

If you ignore all the shitskins, France is not a bad place.

BASED WEINSTEIN

I liked what Ian McKellan had to say about it

women sometimes trade sexual favors for career success. If they later regret it and feel dirty or afflicted because of it, that doesn't change the fact that they ultimately chose movie roles over doing the right thing.

In cases where actors/directors/producers actually assaulted women they are obviously in the wrong, but the vast majority of reporting right now is on "misconduct" and women saying basically that they felt inclined to have sex with these guys just because they were the boss.

The idea that they're broadcasting to us is that if you want something really bad (like a career in show business) you no longer can be at fault for getting it by dirty or questionable means.

What a bunch of sell out whores to defend a Jew.

LMAO Frog

We dont have aggresive western feminism here, even with USA as a neighbor.
In fact, this country is very sexist with women, where do you think the word "macho" came from?
Even with that, we have a much more balanced society in gender issues than americans.