Amerimutts Lose Nuclear Ally

Pakistan cut military ties with US after the (((god emperor))) started shit on twitter. Six-Goirillian-D-Chess. Trump is /ourgoy/. Retards.

almasdarnews.com/article/pakistan-ends-military-cooperation-us

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/china-building-second-foreign-military-base-pakistan-amid-us-diplomatic-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mind your own business fucking candian

>Inbred goat fuckers who've been supplying Islamic terrorism with intel and material support for decades no longer play pretend ally.
>This is a bad thing
Canada was a mistake

The us should cut ties with Canada desu

Pakis were a shitty backstabbing ally and it's good that we've dumped them. Better to align with the poos, at least some of them TRY.

>implying we were ever allies
>implying allies give refugee to your #1 terror suspect for years
>implying ISI isn’t funding talibfags in Afghanistan to kill Americans

Fucking leaf

Good, we should be closer to India, not pakis.

Would rather be friends with India than Pakistan. That’s a mutually exclusive decision. Pakistan has always been disloyal to us anyways. I’m ok with sending them less military aid.

>whatever, we dont need em!

Meanwhile, china is building a military base in pakistan to secure its ever expanding trillion-dollar-silkroad economic route. You americans are so fucking retarded.

southfront.org/china-building-second-foreign-military-base-pakistan-amid-us-diplomatic-scandal/

Why is it good to alienate a nuclear power? Thats a big chess piece that is lost to china

Fucking lizard-brained leaf. India’s population will surpass China’s and there economy is rapidly growing. If China buddies up to Paki, that just makes India buddy up to us more. India + USA > China + Pakis

If you watch the full video, Trump just didn't see his hand. the_donald complile half-clips and cheery-picked article headlines to try and convince themselves Trump isn't just another neocon kike puppet. He is tho.

cherry*

If you think the decision came after a series of tweets alone, you’re a moron. It has more to do with our growing ties with India, a smart economic and strategic choice.

They were ALWAYS lost to BRICS. Don't be naive.

>pakistan
oh no that must suck

We should cut ties with other third world countries, such as Canada.

If you are India or britain.

Extremely

Uma’s digits don’t lie

bc they've been an amazing ally so far

>wanting to be allies with India's Mexico

India are the only ones who we can wedge out. Pakis won't, and are far more subversive than pajeets.

Isn't it either Pakistan or India, but not both?

Good, we don't need to be dicking around over there in the first place?

dont be so sure. China's economy is set to surpass the US economy. they are investing and developing nations. your trade will be overshadowed by beijing

Implying Pakistan would pick the U.S over China.

They have a bromance or someshit.

>Pakistan practically garuntees a US-Indian defense pact by ending cooperation with the US
Jesus fucking Christ these sand niggers are fucking retarded

can't end something you never provided.

More or less.

That's true llol, Pakistan isn't as irrelevant as it seems on the first glance

You're a retard.
Pakis are on an important geopolitcal position.
Having a puppet government in Pakistan is hugely beneficial to US. They can't overthrow it because Paki government has nukes.
He's pushing Pakis further towards Iran and China.
Pakis might now actually send their troops to stabilize Afghanistan, maybe to fight against US troops.
US has been long obsessed with infiltrating ISI

>Ally
You've been giving them 200mil a year. That's like 1$ for every citizen. they don't owe you shit.

Yeah, and what's india gonna do?
You start another trade agreement and more jobs go to far east. It will be China 2.0 you retard. India offers nothing of value.

This

>hides Osama in their borders for years upon years
>'our ally'

>T_D

We’ve been pulling Pakistani documents and currency off the corpses of people in Afghanistan for well over a decade. Shouldn’t have ever given them a thing.

Ahh, how about linking the full video buddy.

Fuck Pakistan.

>Over tweets
Are you sure on that?
Didn't Trump just cut hundreds of millions of dollars of aid to them, to which they repled "good, we don't want the u.s.'s money?

>ally

You're not very smart are you?

Wouldn't you pick the one that doesn't shit as much on the streets?

>Pakis would openly declare war on the US by attacking American troops in broad daylight
Are you fucking retarded?

lol theyre also buying up all of your nation and Australia. If you wanna talk about how we are subverting our own international interests fine.

Please for the love of God fix your own shit too.

They've been serving China more than USA.
>We don't want your free gibs, baka uncle Sam

AUTISM!
MANY SUCH CASES!

>t. Chang

Hey poo. Just for the reccord I back you chaps over mudshits any day.

Anyone rational does.

Awww. They got upset when we took away their gibbs?

i hope we build a northern wall to keep the canadian bugmen out when they takeover canada

I’d pick the larger more powerful country that isn’t 98% inbred Mohammedans

Fuck Pakistan.

Pakis are dogs that are loyal to whoever throws them dogfood. They are China's bitch now, they were USA's bitch for 60 years.

>Pakistan was totally an ally
Thats why they hide terrorists what a good ally they are.

PMU attacked your kurdish shits just a while ago
Even though they are being trained by your soldiers.
I wouldn't hold my breath Joe, people are sick of you fucks ruining their homelands.

Can't wait till the Chinese take them over. Then they will wish they had the Americans to play nice with.

>/sg/ literal fake news sites
lemme guess based assad also shot down 3 kike f35s this week too

>nuclear allies
>mattering to the US
seems you've forgotten who's top of the food chain, leaf

Excellent. Now we're free to support the Poos cleaning their clock.

There's a difference between a proxy war and an actual war, I suggest you learn it. An open war would result initiated by Pakistan would mean the destruction of that shit hole.

Pakistan had a very important geopolitical place for US but they're not a reliable ally, they're treacherous and they've already chosen China as their new masters.
US was not gonna benefit much from them anyways, while with us we can do great great things together and can bring China down.

It's the new world axis and allies boys. Let's become a team and fuck Islamists and Chinks.

Satan concurs

Paki troops are getting btfo by a bunch of nobodies in their country.

>bring China down
>bring US #1 trading partner down
>a US interest

Pajeet please sit down.

>Let's become a team and fuck Islamists and Chinks.

Pooland has just as much Muslims as the entirety of Pakistan.

> being so dumb as to believe you can give a man dialisis for "years" in a cave.
> being so dumb you believe they killed him and dropped his body in an ocean.

Sorry, that nigger was dead long before black baby jesus "got him" and then promptly got rid of any evidence.

Thanks

>mfw Ameriburgers cant decide whether Pakistan runs the Taliban or is fighting against it
>they legitimately don't know

To be fair, since the 50s events in the US have become the world's busness.

They play geopolitics like wannabe Israel. So it's probably both.

>bring US #1 trading partner down
By replacing them with us, because we are no land grabbing peaceful beings.

>Pooland has just as much Muslims as the entirety of Pakistan.
Annnd we are dealing with them efficiently, 2017 was good.

However, I suspect you're disgusting Chink so fuck you.

>Implying China won't collapse on itself like the house of cards it is

>running their homelands

nigs and sand nigs as well as pacific island nigs would be screaming for us months after we left.
The only rules we impose is dont butcher your own people, dont help out our enemies and sell us your shit for cheap. contrast with china and russia who want to absorb you and radical islam that wants to kill you. FUCK OFF

>trillions of dollars of debt wiped clean
I don't see the problem

The only “homeland” for a Mohammedan is 6 feet underground

>butt hurt democrat mad he lost his terrorist allies
kys op

Neither do the Pakistanis TBQH

allowing pakistan access to nukes, or any form of army, was a big fucking mistake.

trump has dropped on it once since he's been in office publicly, that 'maybe its time to revue pakistan'... yeah.... has nukes.... has been trying to distribute nuclear technology through the middle east, piked up oasma there.... amazing they're not also getting smashed yet

If Osama was actually there the US would have smashed Pakistan.

Instead they sent them more weapons and more money.

Honestly I don't think Osama was there and it was probably just a tactic to scapegoat the US failure in Afghanistan onto Pakistan.

Billions upon billions have been spent on Afghanistan and you're telling me a country with a GDP of Louisiana played the shit out of the US of A? Nah. We probably paid them to take the blame and have something to show for in the WoT.

Theyre not. Not even close. They measure gdp by how many ghost cities they can scrap together, and even with fake ass numbers like that theyre still no where close. You should start measuring your economy by how many fucking leafs fall off your trees every year, it would be more legit than fucking china.

i think the US / UK were (are) still secretly hoping that by bribing pakistan enough, allowing them to bail over here to pop out babies and send them to uni, they'll ally with the west to act as some form of wedge or listening / leapfrog point under china.

i seriously doubt this will actually work.

This

China has no economy you midwit.

>Pakistan cut military ties with US
Fucking finally. Sick of that islamic albatross around our neck. Saudis and Israel next PLEASE!

good riddance, maybe China will have to deal with terrorists harbored by the pakiniggers from now on

Pakistan will now align with the China/Russia/North Korea bloc.

>allow
they stole the tech fom holland i believe

The only thing Trump forgot was to tell Pakistan fuck off and die.

Raze south Ontario and take that part with you please :(

>deal with terrorists
Luckily China isnt in the business of starting decade long proxy wars they cant win. They are more than willing ot let the paki military run their country (safe haven for taliban) as long as it doesnt affect business

Trump's been bungling immigration, but I'm not exactly sad about this. Pakistan was an awful Islamic cesspit who had their nuclear program bankrolled by Saudis (Which is why KSA should be considered a nuclear power). If Trump would stop sucking neocon dick and cut ties with Saudi Arabia after this, we might be on track to having decent foreign policy.

>"This will be the end of US hegemony," says increasingly nervous sandnigger shill for the 8th time

>>>/sg/ is that way

it literally does because islamist shits are constantly starting shit in western china.

>the US is making smart foreign policy decisions
Jewish cock is the other way, mutt.

>pakistan was ever our ally

fuck those paki backstabbers, why would we give them money? let india nuke them, the faster the better...they literally contribute ZERO to civilization

Don't you have a returning ISIS fighter to suck off and house, leaf?

>will now
You haven't been paying attention

Don't you have deployed ISIS fighters to give money and arms to, burger?

germany
The germans were afraid of being called raysis, so they allowed a pakistani to work in their nuclear shit. He just brought all the shit with him to pakistan, and there you go.
Now pakistan knew how to make dem nukes for dem programs.

Once more, the eternal kraut struck again