Ann "Corpse Bride" Coulter

She looks like a transgender Steve Bannon who dyed his hair and got extensions.

She likes niggers

Fake and gay

When you have no arguments left, you'll start throwing ad hominems

that's pathetic

>Someone said something negative about Daddy Trump!!! Wahhh!!!
Trumpbots are disgusting.

she looks nothing like Bannon. What are you, a nigger?

Why are we hating her again? She's just calling Trump out for his bullshit. Where's the wall?

ad hominem is perfectly valid argument, prove me wrong.

Because trumpcucks are the new libfags

Sure if you're in elementary school

So this is the new political strategy: Praise someone to high heaven when they give support Trump, but when they criticize him, throw them to the wolves. Aight.

she must've been so fucking hot when she was younger, such a shame she had no kids and got replaced by obese mexican turds

you proved me right, goddammit that was a good argument.

>write a book about how the roulette ball is going to land on red
>it lands on black
>proceed to cry and freak out
Ann Coulter, everybody

>she
It's always been an opportunist

She's a nagging demanding woman, she can't help it since it's part of her nature. This is why women shouldn't be allowed to have a public life.

You have to be over the age of 18 to post here.

Did she ever mention the prototypes?

ohh yeah, use it more, it only makes my point stronger

ad hominem only count if personal attacks are used as examples to counter an argument. I'm making no claims whatsoever as to her views or opinions.

I'm just stating that she looks like a resuscitated cadaver who got her anus bleached with cat piss.

The stupid cunt is incapable of understanding the steps needed to begin a multi billion dollar construction project. All she does is nag like some childless old woman.

>surprised that women look like shit after they turn 24.

You have a lot to learn, son.

WHY ISN'T THE WALL DONE YET? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO BUILD PROTOTYPES FIRST? I THOUGHT IT'D MAGICALLY BE DONE!

Ugly but absolutely right about Trump. There will be no wall, more wars for Israel and shittier economy. We were conned, get the fuck over it.

So you're just a libfag now

She is a woman in her late 50's. She looks fine for her age. WTF is wrong with you?

hi Ann.

But she's smart as fuck and is one of the few to consistently call out Trump on his Kushner-rimming bullshit.

>be woman
>don't sellout and get plastic surgery because I'm based
>age gracefully instead
>still get shit talked about my Cryptkeeper-like visage
If she were pretty but had had plastic surgery like 100% of women in her position you animals would be screaming about how she should just age naturally and not use surgery like a roastie would.

Hypocrite much?

OP has aids.

depends on what you want to achieve, if you only want to convince people of your side adhoms can work, but if you get called out for not having any real arguments you fucked up.

Lauren Southern is a filthy Kike

She is gorgeous and needs to have 40 beautiful genius white horse children.